Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Guess

The Source-- GPS clearance - Mio Moov 200C $49.96(BNIB) - restocked- in store

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 7th, 2010 10:14 am
Deal Addict
May 13, 2009
4869 posts
9421 upvotes
Scarborough

[Guess] The Source-- GPS clearance - Mio Moov 200C $49.96(BNIB) - restocked- in store

More offers from Guess
They were clearing these out at last black friday sale as "in store demo". I ordered one during that sale and it came in brand new sealed. So I was lucky I guess. Now you can find them at your local store for brand new sealed at the price of $49.96~ This is a hackable unit.

http://www.thesource.ca/estore/product. ... ct=1529304

OR (thanks cheap_guy for a different catalog number)

http://www.thesource.ca/estore/product. ... ct=1914304

[IMG]http://images.thesource.ca/images/Onlin ... 29304l.jpg[/IMG]

the link is active again, looks like it is back in limited stock
Get a deal, share a deal
Happy Deal Hunting
21 replies
Jan 27, 2009
315 posts
55 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thanks!
This one looks good to me: TOMTOM ONE 130 GPS NAVIGATOR for 69.99 (BNIB)
Try my luck in store tomorrow.
Jan 12, 2005
908 posts
96 upvotes
I bought the Tomtom 130 from GPScity.ca a few weeks ago for $60 free shipping. Its a pretty great basic unit... nothing fancy (cant get traffic updates). Do note that the unit will tell you to turn left, right, straight etc but it won't say the street name (in other words to tts text to speach).
Sep 4, 2007
611 posts
80 upvotes
Orange Key holder in…
Is this Mio a better unit than the Nextar GPS Q4-05 at CT? I presume just as easy to hack.

I still haven't find the Nextar at CT yet.

For 50 bucks, it would be a nice price to play with the hack.
Feb 16, 2005
875 posts
62 upvotes
Calgary
dvd5 wrote: Is this Mio a better unit than the Nextar GPS Q4-05 at CT? I presume just as easy to hack.

I still haven't find the Nextar at CT yet.

For 50 bucks, it would be a nice price to play with the hack.
pro nextar 4.3"

pro 200c instant fix for faster startup neg 3.5

i would go nextar
Deal Addict
May 3, 2006
1620 posts
451 upvotes
is it possible to order it online and later use SPC card for additional 10% off during in-store pickup?
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2002
1577 posts
146 upvotes
Good luck to people who get this, especially whoever beat me to woodbridge to grab their only unit!! boo!. The one near dufferin/steeles has 2 in stock but the guy claims theres none, most likely holding them for himself for ebay.

FYI 1 left in newmarket (1111 davis dr). Its in the display case but its actually new and sealed, I don't think they realize..
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18701 posts
5732 upvotes
got deny from PM at Staples with bs reason that they dont PM during boxing week?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Nov 27, 2003
269 posts
9 upvotes
London
iambored wrote: Also consider the Knight Rider model, especially if you have a Pontiac Trans Am to match. Those lights on the side + the Knight Rider voice.

http://www.thesource.ca/estore/product. ... ct=1914306
That's hilarious! Noticed it was store demo units on the site.
Stand and Deliver! I have two pistols here... I know one of them isn't loaded anymore, but the other one is, so that's one of you dead for sure... well just about for sure........
Aug 6, 2007
105 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
kiasu wrote: got deny from PM at Staples with bs reason that they dont PM during boxing week?
yah that BS, try at BB they give PM. got my bose in-ear headphone for $69.99 PM at FS.
Mar 29, 2008
820 posts
93 upvotes
GTA
the demo one's from source are PURE CRAP. I got 2 of those, navigon and Mio. Their batteries wont hold any charge. If you are ok with the idea of hooking it up with the car charger 100% of times when you need it.........go for it. Rest is your luck, might bump into a an unused demo

And yes the Tom Tom does not have TTS
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2009
7136 posts
3738 upvotes
Montreal
Damn. Both are OOS every where. Too bad; I need a cheap GPS for occasional use.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2006
3481 posts
404 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Future Shop had the KITT-300 for $99 a few weeks ago, brand new. I would say hold off until they go on sale again, but it's not even listed on their website anymore. But $80 is an amazing price if you can get one with a good battery.

And a cheap black Trans Am. :cool:
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
364 upvotes
saku wrote: is it possible to order it online and later use SPC card for additional 10% off during in-store pickup?
if you order online for ISPU, your CC will be charged once it ships... by the time you go for ISPU, you won't be able to apply the SPC discount anymore
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!
Deal Addict
May 13, 2009
4869 posts
9421 upvotes
Scarborough
bumping it*

the link is for the mio GPS is active again, looks like some stores still have stock~ happy hunting!
Get a deal, share a deal
Happy Deal Hunting
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2003
1325 posts
35 upvotes
Bought this a few days ago for 49.96-10% for SPC. It was open box, but I don't think it was a demo since the model was perfect (no scratches) and the battery works fine. Maybe it was a demo but it was kept behind glass and unpowered. In any case, I'm very happy with it. Its got a good processor and 64MB RAM which makes TTS work great. In addition, I was able to use a 4GB Lexar mobile microSDHC card with SD adapter. Apparently, SDHC is hit or miss with some of these Mio's. I find GPSInstantFix to be a great option since I don't have to constantly update the unit like my TT1-3rd.

Stores in Montreal still show stock in a couple of locations, although it may be phantom stock. This item is also sold under a different stock number (at least my unit has a different number on it): 1914304.
Deal Addict
May 13, 2009
4869 posts
9421 upvotes
Scarborough
cheap_guy wrote: Bought this a few days ago for 49.96-10% for SPC. It was open box, but I don't think it was a demo since the model was perfect (no scratches) and the battery works fine. Maybe it was a demo but it was kept behind glass and unpowered. In any case, I'm very happy with it. Its got a good processor and 64MB RAM which makes TTS work great. In addition, I was able to use a 4GB Lexar mobile microSDHC card with SD adapter. Apparently, SDHC is hit or miss with some of these Mio's. I find GPSInstantFix to be a great option since I don't have to constantly update the unit like my TT1-3rd.

Stores in Montreal still show stock in a couple of locations, although it may be phantom stock. This item is also sold under a different stock number (at least my unit has a different number on it): 1914304.
~thanks for the catalog number, added to original post.
Get a deal, share a deal
Happy Deal Hunting

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)