Shopping Discussion

Source for Levoit air purifier filters that are not knock-offs on Amazon?

• Last Updated:
  • May 30th, 2021 1:26 pm
[OP]
Feb 4, 2007
634 posts
441 upvotes

Source for Levoit air purifier filters that are not knock-offs on Amazon?

I am looking to get some replacement filters for my Levoit air purifier, which match this: https://levoit.com/products/lv-pur131-a ... ent-filter

Looking on Amazon, it's all from random 3rd party sellers, with mixed reviews (mostly negative...). Has anyone been able to actually find Levoit as a seller with this product on Amazon?

And yes, my initial plan was to not buy direct from the Levoit website in order to save a bit of cash, but I will buy from there if it's my only choice to get a genuine replacement.
11 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
2847 posts
735 upvotes
That is USD as well :(

I also need. A place
Mar 27, 2021
274 posts
347 upvotes
Daf wrote: Yes they do.. it's $52
They don't ship to Canada though or am I looking at the wrong link?

I would gladly pay $52 instead of gambling $35-40
Long Time RFDer / restarting life
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
2847 posts
735 upvotes
restartRFD wrote: They don't ship to Canada though or am I looking at the wrong link?

I would gladly pay $52 instead of gambling $35-40
They do when it's on Amazon right now it's sold out they will come back soon
[OP]
Feb 4, 2007
634 posts
441 upvotes
Daf wrote: They do when it's on Amazon right now it's sold out they will come back soon
Link?
Mar 27, 2021
274 posts
347 upvotes
I don't need new filters any time soon but after two months the filters look new still. I do vacuum frequently though so that helps.
Long Time RFDer / restarting life
Nov 4, 2011
702 posts
474 upvotes
YYZ
How about ordering from Amazon.com and then using their shipping service to Canada? It's quoting $45.99 + $16.82 (shipping and import fees) USD for the item. It's shipped and sold by Amazon so it should be the genuine thing, unless it's a commingled inventory item.

(Otherwise Macy's or Target carry the genuine thing too, but you'd need to use a reshipper such as Shippsy)
Happy Amex / Brim / EQ / HSBC / Simplii / Tangerine Customer

[RFD BST] HP Instant Ink Printer for Sale