Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

Watch Dogs (PS4) - In-Store Clearance Only - $4.96

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 24th, 2015 3:12 pm
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto

[The Source] Watch Dogs (PS4) - In-Store Clearance Only - $4.96

Hello my fellow RFDers,

Last month Best Buy had this PS4 game for $7.99 for a few days then it went up to $9.99 (which I jumped on personally at that price by then)...but now the price has gone to $14.99

I just found out that The Source has "Watch Dogs" for the PlayStation 4 (PS3) on Clearance In-Store only for $4.96

(UPDATE: Thanks to mrmilktea and samboscully for letting us know of the price drop from $9.96 to $4.96)

This is a good chance for those who missed the last deal on this game.

If you want to go Hardcore RFD-style ;) ...you can save an extra $0.50 by Price Matching at Best Buy (but YMMV...as some CSRs/Managers at Best Buy refuse if they know that this is a clearance game), so good luck!

Cheers! :)
Images
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
7 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
2217 posts
952 upvotes
Toronto
While I appreciate the posts, do we really need a separate thread for every game the source has on clearance? They generally do clearances in waves, if this becomes a trend we'll end up with 50 threads, 1 per game/accessory. They also have a PS Vita 4GB memory card for $4.96, but I'm really not going to create a new thread for that. I know you'll get fewer thanks if you post a general purpose thread rather than creating a new one per game, but all these threads are a bit silly.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
joeyl wrote: While I appreciate the posts, do we really need a separate thread for every game the source has on clearance? They generally do clearances in waves, if this becomes a trend we'll end up with 50 threads, 1 per game/accessory. They also have a PS Vita 4GB memory card for $4.96, but I'm really not going to create a new thread for that. I know you'll get fewer thanks if you post a general purpose thread rather than creating a new one per game, but all these threads are a bit silly.
No problem. I post finds as I find them...and because I can fit more information in the Thread title of specific details to save people from clicking on the deal thread unless they are interested.

Also, I prefer having separate threads for separate games...it's saves me and others the confusion and we can focus on the title we are interested in pursuing. Sorry that you find that silly.

There are plenty of Best Buy, EB Games etc. threads that are separate...and you don't seem to have a problem with those....this is the same thing...unless you have a thing against The Source specifically. :)

It's not about getting thanks...as you can see I don't often post deals unless I find ones that are worthy of posting personally. I never asked for thanks...although I appreciate them when given...I am just helping out the RFD community.

Feel free to post as you wish any deals as you see fit...I am not gonna judge you.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2012
3267 posts
1436 upvotes
Got this game at TS for $10 also. But don't look like a game I'll ever play from reviews.
If I have answered your question, Hit the Ol' THUMBS UP❗
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
2217 posts
952 upvotes
Toronto
Scorpionsy wrote: There are plenty of Best Buy, EB Games etc. threads that are separate...and you don't seem to have a problem with those....this is the same thing...unless you have a thing against The Source specifically.
They're generally not by the same person and minutes or a few hours apart.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
joeyl wrote: They're generally not by the same person and minutes or a few hours apart.
First, like I said...I don't like posting usually multiple titles in the same thread because I have limited title space...and if they are different genres of games. But I have posted before threads with several titles of 2 or more. So it depends on the games and titles.

Second, discounts and clearances that are worthy are not common with The Source and released all at once as you say. They are far and few in between...especially now that we don't have a method to scan for discounts as we did before.

Third, there are no rules against the number of threads an RFDer can make within a given time frame. I am a seasoned RFDer so I am not bothered by your inquiries...but it's posts like the one you originally made that might discourage new RFD members from posting any deals because of the negative tone of them....and we don't want that to happen in our RFD community.

You are getting worked up over something so trivial...just relax and enjoy the deals. :)
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
Answers wrote: Got this game at TS for $10 also. But don't look like a game I'll ever play from reviews.
The game had some good and some bad reviews depending on who played it. Most of the negative stuff about it was that it's graphics did not look as good as the demo at E3 which was running on a high end PC...so those expectations were unrealistic. Other people complained that it was repetitive in some of the missions/tasks.

Others liked the gameplay and the hacking elements and the open world style of the game. So it depends on the player.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
UPDATE: Thanks to mrmilktea and samboscully for letting us know of the price drop from $9.96 to $4.96

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)