North York

buy one get one free coupons expire Jan 31 2016

Check your snail mail box for coupons.

There are 4 coupons:
Buy one get one free grilled sausage
Buy one get one free Chicken club
Buy one get one free Mac's Big burger
Buy one get one free burger

Free burger does NOT qualify for $1 off combo.
30 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7026 posts
6022 upvotes
Ottawa
Got a bunch. I live in 'Sauga. Not a bad deal....
With Fido Mobile!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6372 posts
1234 upvotes
Ontario
damn wish i got these, love south street.
Oct 7, 2007
2707 posts
1556 upvotes
Edmonton
where/what is "south street"?
Nov 14, 2006
338 posts
43 upvotes
Aritzia wrote: Check your snail mail box for coupons.

There are 4 coupons:
Buy one get one free grilled sausage
Buy one get one free Chicken club
Buy one get one free Mac's Big burger
Buy one get one free burger

Free burger does NOT qualify for $1 off combo.
Got 2 for the price of one on Saturday at Ajax location. Staff was dressed up too
Nov 21, 2010
878 posts
429 upvotes
Canada
frankmp wrote: where/what is "south street"?
It's the name of the burger chain. New York Fries operates the stores, which is owned by Cara who runs a bunch of other restaurants.

They're decent burgers I guess. Better than your average burgers. Maybe close to Hero burgers but like anything, ymmv as far as quality location to location. I prefer to make my own burgers at home.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
8837 posts
3651 upvotes
Toronto
likebutta wrote: It's the name of the burger chain. New York Fries operates the stores, which is owned by Cara who runs a bunch of other restaurants.

They're decent burgers I guess. Better than your average burgers. Maybe close to Hero burgers but like anything, ymmv as far as quality location to location. I prefer to make my own burgers at home.
I much prefer the selection of South Street to Hero Burger but you're right that they're similar.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
1856 posts
1611 upvotes
Toronto
likebutta wrote: It's the name of the burger chain. New York Fries operates the stores, which is owned by Cara who runs a bunch of other restaurants.
Cara does not own New York Fries or South Street.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
6867 posts
2864 upvotes
Very good burger for a chain, obviously better than McDonalds, Burger King, Wendys, & Harveys
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2006
1806 posts
253 upvotes
Grimsby, ON
Are these coupons available in store by any chance? Or online anywhere?

I love south st. but it's way too pricey without the use of coupons.
Jul 29, 2009
201 posts
2 upvotes
bibowski wrote: Are these coupons available in store by any chance? Or online anywhere?

+1
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2008
1387 posts
57 upvotes
Got south street today for first time in my life with the coupon - very average burger. Not sure who would pay retail for it.
Dec 23, 2012
318 posts
150 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Used the buy one get one free burger coupon last Saturday, and was told that for the free one I can choose any kind of burger that I want, it doesn't have to be the same as the one I ordered. Not sure if you can do this at all locations, the one I went to is Woodbine/Denison.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
23624 posts
31109 upvotes
Toronto
FYI - for people in Toronto you can use the free $10 from Ritual at South St. Used my free credit last week with no issues. Order was hot and ready for me upon my arrival at the restaurant.

http://toronto.ritual.co/#what-is-ritual

strange how the burger varies. Coworker and I had it from the Princess/King location in Toronto . Burger patty was big , tasty, and very juicy. No complaints from either one of us. I've had most of the others too (Burger Priest, Holy Chuck, Big Smoke, W Burger, etc). YMMV.
I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
8837 posts
3651 upvotes
Toronto
Swarez99 wrote: Got south street today for first time in my life with the coupon - very average burger. Not sure who would pay retail for it.
Condiments. They have an excellent selection above the ketchup, mustard and BBQ sauce.
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
12309 posts
4801 upvotes
Toronto
bibowski wrote: Are these coupons available in store by any chance? Or online anywhere?

+1