Expired Hot Deals

Soylent

Locked: Soylent Cafe Mocha - BOGO - $57 for 24 Bottles (Tax-free)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2021 7:13 pm
Jun 12, 2010
563 posts
944 upvotes
quantman wrote: I havn't followed this for ages. Any moobs concern still?

Edit : eh f it. In for 24. I'll let you all know in 3 months if my torso goes through puberty.
Blitzo wrote: Soy, sunflower oil and canola oil…. Probably the worst things you can consume.
Please don't spread misinformation because you get your nutrition facts from the Food Babe.There is no scientific evidence for concerns about isoflavones/phytoestrogens and soy products. There's like one individual case study of a dude eating kilograms of soy developing gyno. Meanwhile there are huge bodies of evidence showing that soy can even have protective effects against cancer, particularly in women.
Dec 8, 2013
40 posts
7 upvotes
Surrey
How is the flavour of this Cafe Mocha?
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2008
4619 posts
2103 upvotes
Toronto

Wow it’s my favourite meal
Current KOODO and FIDO customer😎
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
8514 posts
8729 upvotes
Toronto
ArchZeratul wrote: Please don't spread misinformation because you get your nutrition facts from the Food Babe.There is no scientific evidence for concerns about isoflavones/phytoestrogens and soy products. There's like one individual case study of a dude eating kilograms of soy developing gyno. Meanwhile there are huge bodies of evidence showing that soy can even have protective effects against cancer, particularly in women.
I mean I'm only a C cup.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
8514 posts
8729 upvotes
Toronto
And their packaging sucks. They ship a box inside a box. Face With Rolling Eyes
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2006
2645 posts
1448 upvotes
YVR
In for a box to try. Not much more than a McDonalds coffee on the way to the office.
Zoomer Boomer
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2007
1317 posts
1143 upvotes
Blitzo wrote: Soy, sunflower oil and canola oil…. Probably the worst things you can consume.
Red meat and nitrites are a lot worse. Soy is pretty inert, unless you're a plant that is. Sunflower and canola oil are fine unless hydrogenated.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
5225 posts
5399 upvotes
Richmond Hill
My order just shipped, coming from Mississauga.

Couple hours left to order!
Nov 8, 2005
589 posts
103 upvotes
Toronto
Serious question, why someone doesn't eat real food instead of this? I understand it takes time to prep and cook but something can be fairly quick and easy?
Dec 8, 2018
100 posts
77 upvotes
North shore of Montr…
If anyone is reading this thread at 2:54 am on Friday the 20th, I just ordered two cases of Mocha and the code mocha50 worked ! So 11:59pm on the 19th cutoff might not be in effect yet… So if you want some, hurry and order !

Thanks OP, I wanted to try Soylent for the longest time, but only heard about it after it was banned in Canada :-( And since I'm vegan, there's not much choice for ready to drink protein shakes / replacement meal drink. Actually, this is the only one I know of.
Jul 23, 2015
844 posts
622 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Ah just missed it
Dec 8, 2018
100 posts
77 upvotes
North shore of Montr…
Nibbler2012 wrote: Ah just missed it
Did you try putting it in your cart and entering the code ? It worked for me 30 min ago.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
7156 posts
3630 upvotes
Toronto
ahson wrote: Serious question, why someone doesn't eat real food instead of this? I understand it takes time to prep and cook but something can be fairly quick and easy?
"fairly quick and easy" = slower and harder
Sep 27, 2005
786 posts
170 upvotes
Damn, just missed it. Deal dead.
Jul 23, 2015
844 posts
622 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
tempbond wrote: Did you try putting it in your cart and entering the code ? It worked for me 30 min ago.
Yes, it changed the value of the cart after i put Cc info

Not working
Jun 16, 2021
253 posts
384 upvotes
Toronto
ahson wrote: Serious question, why someone doesn't eat real food instead of this? I understand it takes time to prep and cook but something can be fairly quick and easy?
Why do people eat pizza, candies, or drink soda? It has fewer nutrients than this crap.

I've never tried it but still ordered because 20g of protein in a very convenient way to consume with no animal cruelty to produce it is not something very easy to find.
Jun 12, 2010
563 posts
944 upvotes
It takes like five seconds to pull out of the fridge and less than a minute to finish. Compare that to making a coffee and a balanced breakfast, about half an hour just to make it? If you have infinite time, worthless time, enough money to pay someone else to do it for you, that's fantastic but isn't true for everyone.

How about when you travel to events, go camping, go hiking, etc. You want to go through the effort of prepping and packing all your meals?

In terms of micro and macro nutrients, this also dunks on the vast majority of fast food items and even the food a lot of people make at home.
Jan 22, 2015
622 posts
910 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Arrived today, Jan 2022 expiry if anyone was concerned.
Apr 3, 2003
313 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto
mr_saturn wrote: Damn, just missed it. Deal dead.
I just ordered and the code worked fine

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)