Expired Hot Deals

Soylent

Locked: Soylent Cafe Mocha - BOGO - $57 for 24 Bottles (Tax-free)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2021 7:13 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
5225 posts
5399 upvotes
Richmond Hill
marksman wrote: I just ordered and the code worked fine
Thanks, I unexpired the thread.

@mr_saturn and @Nibbler2012 , give it a try now.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2016
1556 posts
3981 upvotes
How the **** did I miss this?

Why does RFD not have a deal alert system?!
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2008
2163 posts
1123 upvotes
Home
FlamingTuxedo wrote: Target audience is obviously nobody over 60 years old.

If you grew up with the Soylent Green narrative of dystopian future, hard pass. :D
Cookies aren't on sale. Double pass.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
5225 posts
5399 upvotes
Richmond Hill
DeltaSingh wrote: How the **** did I miss this?

Why does RFD not have a deal alert system?!
Seems like Soylent decided to extend the promotion until the end of August.

Now people can order two cases, try it out, and get more before it ends!
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2016
1556 posts
3981 upvotes
rugerty100 wrote: Seems like Soylent decided to extend the promotion until the end of August.

Now people can order two cases, try it out, and get more before it ends!
Lol I posted yesterday, but because of the profanity filter it had to be mod approved.

Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2009
1430 posts
930 upvotes
Toronto
To those in the GTA how long did it take to deliver after ordering??
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2016
1556 posts
3981 upvotes
Wow, talk about barebones and obscure. Can't search hot deals only and expires within the year at most (knowing RFD there'll probably be no notification of expiry anyway).

Why is Canada behind the States, always? Slickdeals is so much better ...
Jun 12, 2010
563 posts
944 upvotes
DeltaSingh wrote: Wow, talk about barebones and obscure. Can't search hot deals only and expires within the year at most (knowing RFD there'll probably be no notification of expiry anyway).

Why is Canada behind the States, always? Slickdeals is so much better ...
You can also set up an RSS feed + filters with something like MonitoRSS
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
5225 posts
5399 upvotes
Richmond Hill
submarine wrote: To those in the GTA how long did it take to deliver after ordering??
Ordered on 18th, shipped from Mississauga and in Canada Post's hands on the 19th, expected delivery on Monday (23rd).
Nov 25, 2007
945 posts
669 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered Aug 18 and arrived Aug 20. It's like thicker milk with light mocha flavour. Also a lil sandy texture (like vegan protein I've had) and leaves a coated feeling in your mouth. Makes me went to brush my teeth after drinking.
Oct 9, 2010
650 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto
Code still works. Just placed a order
Nov 22, 2019
642 posts
492 upvotes
I would love to try it before ordering. Any local stores carry it ?
I have been burnt many times buying drinks like these which have a horrible texture and make me pukish.
Jun 5, 2017
136 posts
150 upvotes
I don’t know and can’t pronounce many of the ingredients. Users have reported bad headaches and strange feelings after consuming. Have a Banana, Apple and a black coffee for breakfast.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2007
1795 posts
989 upvotes
You and everyone else who isn't a chemist, can't pronounce the chemical nomenclature of the chemical compounds contained in fruits and veggies either.
:arrowl: Thanks if Helped! :D

Loser Quote:
Nubby666 wrote: Soy made my buddy cut off his dangus and start wearing spandex running one piece suits, you heard it here first, folks!!! Stay away!!!
Penalty Box
Jul 15, 2018
1058 posts
1567 upvotes
George w bushs futon
Are you all female or just don't care about the estrogenic effects of drinking soy every single day for breakfast? Serious question not trolling
Deal Addict
May 18, 2007
1795 posts
989 upvotes
Nubby666 wrote: Are you all female or just don't care about the estrogenic effects of drinking soy every single day for breakfast? Serious question not trolling
It's about dosage, you need to drink a whole carton of soy everyday to even begin to produce some minor hormonal imbalance effect.

People should actually read the studies not just the clickbait headlines to prevent spreading misinformation (the plague of our time)

Example Sources:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5188409/

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/is ... u#concerns
16. Male Feminization

Two case reports describing feminizing effects that allegedly occurred as a result of soyfood consumption have been published [389,390]. However, in both cases the individuals were said to have consumed 360 mg/day isoflavones (~9-fold greater than the mean intake among older Japanese men) in the context of unbalanced and likely nutrient-deficient diets since soyfoods accounted for the vast majority of calories consumed. Furthermore, in contrast to the rise in circulating estrogen levels noted in one case [389], no effects on estrogen levels have been noted in numerous clinical studies in which men were exposed to as much as 150 mg/day isoflavones

Loser Quote:
Nubby666 wrote: Soy made my buddy cut off his dangus and start wearing spandex running one piece suits, you heard it here first, folks!!! Stay away!!!
Penalty Box
Jul 15, 2018
1058 posts
1567 upvotes
George w bushs futon
coffeebean wrote: It's about dosage, you need to drink a whole carton of soy everyday to even begin to produce some minor hormonal imbalance effect.

People should actually read the studies not just the clickbait headlines to prevent spreading misinformation (the plague of our time)

Example Sources:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5188409/

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/is ... u#concerns
Have you ever seen a jacked guy that drinks soy every day? Me neither.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2007
1795 posts
989 upvotes
Nubby666 wrote: Have you ever seen a jacked guy that drinks soy every day? Me neither.
I haven't, but I don't go around looking at ANY guys let alone "jacked" ones and stalk them during meal time.

But to each their own, no judgment here my friend.

Personally I try to live off the best knowledge of each field be it, education, nutrition, exercise, sociology, technology by looking at source papers and expert opinions instead of going by my own uninformed intuitions because I'm aware of the Dunning-Kruger effect.
Last edited by coffeebean on Aug 22nd, 2021 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Loser Quote:
Dec 5, 2016
530 posts
770 upvotes
coffeebean wrote: People should actually read the studies not just the clickbait headlines to prevent spreading misinformation (the plague of our time)
brb going to post this in every thread about any dairy deals which because there are no memes about dairybois people forget contains estrogen

"Are you all female or just don't care about the estrogenic effects of drinking milk every single day for breakfast? Serious question not trolling "
Nubby666 wrote: Have you ever seen a jacked guy that drinks soy every day? Me neither.
Yes. Anymore questions?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)