• Last Updated:
  • Jul 27th, 2021 12:07 pm
[OP]
Aug 12, 2018
389 posts
206 upvotes
Vancouver
vivibaby wrote: What do this even mean?
Some brokerage takes in the closing price of BFT on March 30 (15.10) and opening price of PYSE on March 31 (15.41) when ticker changed and takes the average as 15.25 to derive the average cost price of those who were holding. But for some brokerage, they are taking it as the closing price of PYSE as on March 31 which is 13.50 to put as the average price.
Some could be using the weighted average for the entire day: (vol1xprice1+vol2Xprice2+.....) / total volume.
Sep 18, 2019
714 posts
612 upvotes
vivibaby wrote: What do this even mean?
I guess most of the people who bought BFT is losing money right now.

Back in February or earlier, I will never believe PSFE will trade @ $15. We were talking min $19 back then.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2015
1407 posts
1233 upvotes
Ontario
Sunway wrote: I guess most of the people who bought BFT is losing money right now.

Back in February or earlier, I will never believe PSFE will trade @ $15. We were talking min $19 back then.
It was about to break $20 and then the memes hit.
Fido ($35/4GB for 24 months + $0/4GB for 24 months)
Dec 17, 2009
446 posts
124 upvotes
testdnakr wrote: Chamath is a biggest scumbag around.
People call him a hero of the everyday investor. LMFAO. He’s the 0.01% that’s been pumping and dumping SPACs on noobs.
Deal Guru
Oct 7, 2010
10187 posts
1981 upvotes
Sunway wrote: I guess most of the people who bought BFT is losing money right now.

PSFE is easily worth more than 20 a share. Just need to wait for it.

Anyone holding this BFT at 20 and in thousands of shares? Then of course the feeling is not good.

I really doubt the veterans on this forum is sweating it. They most likely bought it at 10 a share or something.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2007
2510 posts
395 upvotes
Serious question here:

Spent 4 hours last night looking at $BFT / $PSFE. I don’t understand the love affair. What am I missing?

It seems to be a good company, but not the greatest investment opportunity. Only 10% projected revenue growth CAGR thru 2023. Also, some fishiness about Blackstone spinning it out so quickly after acquisition (why sell most of the upside so quick?). I don’t see how the cash infusion helps them grow (just helps reduce the $1.1B debt and FCF in the future). $PSFE is not a new company, been around forever. Has the DNA changed enough to finally propel them forward?

I expect take rate margin pressure as volume increases. Actual users are low, only 3.5m digital wallet users, 13m ecash. Adjusted EBITDA margin of 30% is respectable (blended gross 62%), but not amazing for an ‘asset light company’. FX exchange risk (euro centric business, so EURO vs USD = big adjusted EBITDA swings (-9 to +12) guided for every +/-5% FX rate. Minimum moat for payment processing; tends to be a promiscuous industry with companies switching to lower cost providers (ie Paypal could undercut them and steal $DKNG if they wanted). Therefore margin pressure.

This will be a fine investment, and Foley is good, but I see so many other better opportunities out there.

111.jpg
https://d1io3yog0oux5.cloudfront.net/_8 ... 281%29.pdf

https://s25.q4cdn.com/579018173/files/d ... tation.pdf
May 27, 2007
15821 posts
3390 upvotes
Toronto
ItechJester wrote: Serious question here:

Spent 4 hours last night looking at $BFT / $PSFE. I don’t understand the love affair. What am I missing?

It seems to be a good company, but not the greatest investment opportunity. Only 10% projected revenue growth CAGR thru 2023. Also, some fishiness about Blackstone spinning it out so quickly after acquisition (why sell most of the upside so quick?). I don’t see how the cash infusion helps them grow (just helps reduce the $1.1B debt and FCF in the future). $PSFE is not a new company, been around forever. Has the DNA changed enough to finally propel them forward?

I expect take rate margin pressure as volume increases. Actual users are low, only 3.5m digital wallet users, 13m ecash. Adjusted EBITDA margin of 30% is respectable (blended gross 62%), but not amazing for an ‘asset light company’. FX exchange risk (euro centric business, so EURO vs USD = big adjusted EBITDA swings (-9 to +12) guided for every +/-5% FX rate. Minimum moat for payment processing; tends to be a promiscuous industry with companies switching to lower cost providers (ie Paypal could undercut them and steal $DKNG if they wanted). Therefore margin pressure.

This will be a fine investment, and Foley is good, but I see so many other better opportunities out there.

111.jpg

https://d1io3yog0oux5.cloudfront.net/_8 ... 281%29.pdf

https://s25.q4cdn.com/579018173/files/d ... tation.pdf
I bought PSFE after reviewing their investor presentation: https://www.paysafe.com/fileadmin/user_ ... tation.pdf

With the push for legalized online gaming/sports betting, Paysafe has already established themselves in that market and in my opinion has an advantage over its competitors. If you're bullish on DKNG, there's no reason why you shouldn't be bullish on Paysafe.

Our own OLG uses Paysafe for payment processing. So Paysafe is an established multi-national company.

I don't expect Paysafe stock to grow to the same level as Paypal or SQ any time soon. But if a company like Shift4 can go from $30-$90 in a year on $800 mil revenue, there's no reason Paysafe cant go from $15-$40 with double the revenue...
Once the stock price consolidates, the catalyst would be to pay attention to Paysafe's next earnings report + more positive analyst coverage for some upside moves.

In short, personally I just think they are highly undervalued for what they are.
RedFlagDeals.com
See an inappropriate post? Use the "Report Post" function to alert Moderators!
Oct 18, 2009
161 posts
80 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Anyone know what’s the PSFE/ BFT warrants exercise / expiry date? I’m unable to find any info online.
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2015
1072 posts
331 upvotes
cooltoronto wrote: Anyone know what’s the PSFE/ BFT warrants exercise / expiry date? I’m unable to find any info online.
commonly 5 years since IPO or 20 of 30 days above $18 after merger, which one is earlier. check SEC website if you want.
Oct 18, 2009
161 posts
80 upvotes
Toronto, ON
CCIV up >8%. Broke the $24.67 hurdle. Something brewing?
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2015
1407 posts
1233 upvotes
Ontario
cooltoronto wrote: CCIV up >8%. Broke the $24.67 hurdle. Something brewing?
Probably another dip lol
Fido ($35/4GB for 24 months + $0/4GB for 24 months)
[OP]
Aug 12, 2018
389 posts
206 upvotes
Vancouver
cooltoronto wrote: CCIV up >8%. Broke the $24.67 hurdle. Something brewing?
Some news on a possible $10k EV credit in the US...if it happens, will benefit all EV based stocks. However, Tesla is not affected by this news - strange !
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2007
2510 posts
395 upvotes
$AGC has been rumoured to Grab for a while now. Been popping all week.
Mar 14, 2015
763 posts
60 upvotes
Edmonton
time to jump ship from TDDI, been trying to sell puts on certain stocks and was told the rejection of the orders was because it had zero long value, never heard of this
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
18983 posts
7087 upvotes
Toronto
Whats going on with BTWN? Up 12% but can't find any news. Back over $12!
Real Estate Agent, MAcc, CPA, CA
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
18983 posts
7087 upvotes
Toronto
FlyOverMyDoodle wrote: time to jump ship from TDDI, been trying to sell puts on certain stocks and was told the rejection of the orders was because it had zero long value, never heard of this
On SPACs they let you write spreads but a straight no to naked puts, and its stupid.
Real Estate Agent, MAcc, CPA, CA
Dec 31, 2012
24 posts
10 upvotes
Potential great long term play. Cellebrite is leader in mobile digital forensic and they are merging with #TWCT
I can not vouch for valuation numbers but the company is rock solid and makes a lot of money.
Maybe someone can look at the numbers... No POP on DA, still at NAV

Cellebrite is the global leader in partnering with public and private organizations to transform how they manage Digital Intelligence in investigations to protect and save lives, accelerate justice and preserve data privacy.

Cellebrite intends to merge with a special purpose acquisition company (“SPAC”) called TWC Tech Holdings II Corp. (“TWCT”). The merger is expected to close in Q2 or Q3 of 2021.

https://www.cellebrite.com/en/investors/
https://www.reddit.com/r/SPACs/comments ... _with_twc/

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)