• Feb 8th, 2020 11:51 am
Tags:
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2018
1031 posts
788 upvotes
Toronto
The real prize I've been waiting for is the lift capabilities. Unfortunately, apparently not going to happen for a long time.
SpaceX as a whole to stay private until reaching Mars (regularly)
Not sure how Starlink will fare, but it is interesting.
The Distracted Investor

Dividends through quality companies 😃 Though I usually lose money with trades :facepalm:
Deal Fanatic
Jul 1, 2007
8547 posts
1724 upvotes
Starlink will put terrestrial telecommunications (ex: Bell, Telus) out of business, or will at least severely strain their profitability.

Good luck all you telecom dividend hogs! Face With Tears Of Joy
Money Smarts Blog wrote: I agree with the previous posters, especially Thalo. {And} Thalo's advice is spot on.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6855 posts
2593 upvotes
"Holy S#it look at these morons go over buying our stock, let's do another one."
- Elon
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2015
4132 posts
4029 upvotes
Toronto
baz5 wrote: "Holy S#it look at these morons go over buying our stock, let's do another one."
- Elon
X3
To the moon
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2018
1782 posts
2154 upvotes
Elon has said time and time again he won't take SpaceX public until there are regular trips to Mars and back. Going public will take away from that primary goal of his.

That being said, I will put my life savings into SpaceX if and when it does go public.
>Wake up and take the orange pill ...
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2010
15196 posts
4992 upvotes
Here 'n There
superscoots wrote: Elon has said time and time again he won't take SpaceX public until there are regular trips to Mars and back. Going public will take away from that primary goal of his.

That being said, I will put my life savings into SpaceX if and when it does go public.
Your investment is going to be out of this world (one way or another)...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)