Spain + Portugal family trip ...
We are fixed on our Spain-Portugal trip. We can still make some changes but what do you think of that plan (keep in my that we are 2 adults traveling with 2 kids of 5 and 9 years old)
- july 12: Flight From Montreal to Barcelona
- July 13 to july 18 (5 nights) : Barcelona
- July 18: rent a car and go to Girona. 4 nights with daytrips (besalu, Costa Brava)
- July 22: Road to Tarragona (1 night)
- July 23 Tarragona and sleep near Barcelona airport
- July 24: Drop car and 10:00 am flight to Porto. 3 nights (Daytrip to Guimaraes).
- July 27: get a car, go to Douro valley (N 222 go to Pinhao, sleep in Quinta santo Antonio)
- July 28: Coimbra, 2 nights, with daytrip to Conimbraga
- July 30. Coimbra to Sao Martinho do Porto with a stop in Tomar. 2 nights in Sao Martinho. We want to enjoy the beach in the late aftrenoon of our arrival, Do a daytrip to Batalha next morning, and beach again in the late afternoon.
- August 1: Drive to Lisbon with a stop in Obidos.Drop the car in Lisbon. We have 5 nights for Lisbon and want to do a daytrip to Sintra.
- August 6: fly back home (Montreal)
Any advices about all this ?