20% off beer with labourday coupon

Deal Link:
Savings:
20%
Expiry:
September 6, 2021
Retailer:
Spearhead Brewing
SAVE 20% - Use code: labourday at checkout!
- You must have at least 2x 24 packs in your cart for the discount to be applied
- Only one type of beer per pack (mixer packs are not included)

About $85/24 of the 10% Big Kahuna IPA
8 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
1884 posts
1424 upvotes
Brampton
Wow, still expensive + shipping. No thanks.
Nov 12, 2014
978 posts
662 upvotes
Kingston, ON
This beer is absolutely terrible IMO.
Jun 16, 2017
175 posts
128 upvotes
So dumb of these breweries not to include mixed packs. Who wants to buy 24 of a beer they've never tried
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2006
1351 posts
834 upvotes
Vaughan
Thanks OP! I have had beer from Spearhead previously and I enjoyed it (had a 4 beer mixer).

I think for me the sweet deal here is on the "Lighter Lager" product which can be had for $96.95 (all in) for 48 tall boys (473mL cans). That is just $2.02 for each can delivered to my door. And, if I return those 48 empties I'll score $4.80 back, so that takes price to $1.92 per 473mL tall can of beer. If you are a light beer drinker (my preference in muggy summer months), and you like drinking craft beers from small Ontario brewers, this is a solid choice. And it's delivered right to your front door! I'm in :) Cheers!

Mic
# 1019 days too many
# Taiwan is a democratic country
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2006
1351 posts
834 upvotes
Vaughan
kopokipi wrote: Wow, still expensive + shipping. No thanks.
Free shipping over $100. And that is applied pre-discount. My Light Lager order was under $100 total and still qualified since it was over $100 before the code applied. Cheers!

Mic
# 1019 days too many
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2006
1351 posts
834 upvotes
Vaughan
QN5252 wrote: This beer is absolutely terrible IMO.
Which beer (s) did you try? I was unable to drink the "Big Kahuna" which is a 10% alcohol product (sparkling wine in a can). Too rich for me. I thought the IPA was decent and the Light Lager was respectable (didn't feel like someone diluted a 5% generic beer to make a 4% generic beer cut with carbonated water). I only wish I could have tried the "Decoy Lager" with my order (sold out). My brother-in-law is a hard core duck hunter, and I'd have loved to sent him a 24 of that if there was stock! I'm surprised that you are unable to say that any of the many beers they make are enjoyable (but, to each their own).

Mic
# 1019 days too many
Nov 12, 2014
978 posts
662 upvotes
Kingston, ON
mobile_mic wrote: Which beer (s) did you try? I was unable to drink the "Big Kahuna" which is a 10% alcohol product (sparkling wine in a can). Too rich for me. I thought the IPA was decent and the Light Lager was respectable (didn't feel like someone diluted a 5% generic beer to make a 4% generic beer cut with carbonated water). I only wish I could have tried the "Decoy Lager" with my order (sold out). My brother-in-law is a hard core duck hunter, and I'd have loved to sent him a 24 of that if there was stock! I'm surprised that you are unable to say that any of the many beers they make are enjoyable (but, to each their own).

Mic
I’ve tried them all. The decoy lager and lighter lager are the exact same thing, just with a different label.
May 10, 2015
84 posts
139 upvotes
For those interested, Kensington Brewing also doing a 20% off this weekend WEEKEND20
Delivery to most of Southern Ontario (They make a trip out to London once a week for us!)

https://kensington-brewing.myshopify.com/

I like their beers. The wife (and I) actually really enjoyed the seltzers too, in the mix pack. Ordered 2x12 last promo, and just did the same this weekend promo.

No affiliation with the brewery, but just an example of a smaller brewery that lets you mix and match (or even encourages it) with a promo code.