• Last Updated:
  • Feb 17th, 2019 8:37 am
Nov 22, 2012
357 posts
266 upvotes
AMHERST NS
cessnabmw wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 9:41 am
Just submitted mine. Did anyone get an email confirming submission?
Yes, I received the following email confirmation 1 day after my online submission.

CONGRATULATIONS
Your receipt(s) are valid.
Your $25 Costco Cash Card is on its way. Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for delivery.
If you have any additional questions, please email help@getpgoffer.ca or call 888-507-8876.
Thank You,
P&G
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2012
3579 posts
364 upvotes
Toronto
jevonb wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 2:08 pm
Yes, I received the following email confirmation 1 day after my online submission.

CONGRATULATIONS
If you have any additional questions, please email help@getpgoffer.ca or call 888-507-8876.
Thank You,
P&G
Thanks!
Nov 26, 2018
1 posts
So mad. I submitted my receipts online on 9/30 and received an email confirming my submission. I realize a few days ago that I never received by refund. I got this reply: "I have checked the system form your email address and your receipt is in the queue and processed invalid as it is not showing the date of purchase on it which is a necessary requirement for a valid submission. We appreciate your interest but this promotion ended Tuesday, October 30, 2018 before 11:59PM PT. We are unable to accept any additional submissions made after the expiration date."
But I never received any communication that the receipts did not show the date of purchase. I took several pictures as the receipt was really long. Perhaps the upload was not successful on all. But I will not waste my time on this promotion.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2012
3579 posts
364 upvotes
Toronto
cessnabmw wrote:
Submitted mine online on Nov 26th. Still no confirmation or update. Sent an email to help@getpgoffer.ca and only got an automated response..
Nov 9, 2013
663 posts
182 upvotes
Vancouver
JaneN88202 wrote: So mad. I submitted my receipts online on 9/30 and received an email confirming my submission. I realize a few days ago that I never received by refund. I got this reply: "I have checked the system form your email address and your receipt is in the queue and processed invalid as it is not showing the date of purchase on it which is a necessary requirement for a valid submission. We appreciate your interest but this promotion ended Tuesday, October 30, 2018 before 11:59PM PT. We are unable to accept any additional submissions made after the expiration date."
But I never received any communication that the receipts did not show the date of purchase. I took several pictures as the receipt was really long. Perhaps the upload was not successful on all. But I will not waste my time on this promotion.
What promo is this that ended Oct 30? This P&G offer ended Nov 25 with submissions by Dec 25. Resubmit them with the date showing.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
1256 posts
731 upvotes
cessnabmw wrote:
I got both the confirmation and the email stating I will receive the card in 2-4 weeks :

CONGRATULATIONS

Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
5462 posts
1126 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Submitted mine on the 25th. No confirmation email yet.

But i gotta say i could not find any charmin tp at 3 different costcos.
Jul 27, 2016
555 posts
469 upvotes
Kanata
Has anyone actually received their cash card in the mail yet?

I was chatting with their customer service and they said my cash card was mailed on November 10th. Should I just assume it's locked away in one of those 500 tractor trailers that are part of the backlog and I won't see it until spring? Face With Tears Of Joy
Nov 30, 2018
4 posts
1 upvote
Did anyone have the extra receipt about $8 at the P&G product to help me for my claim? I just realize that my costco receipt shows only $92.87 for these products.
Nov 22, 2012
357 posts
266 upvotes
AMHERST NS
I received my $25 cash card today. Submitted online Nov 15th.
May 8, 2017
28 posts
14 upvotes
Received congratulations email on Nov 7th for 1st card, still nothing. Received no email for 2nd card for weeks. Then accidentally contacted them with wrong email (corrected right after), but they submitted the wrong one anyways, and I received congratulations email on that.

Still in the middle of correcting that, I have to wait almost a week every time. No sign of either card, just ridiculous. I'll probably try my luck with the link in the wrong email by Saturday if I have to.
Jul 27, 2016
555 posts
469 upvotes
Kanata
I finally got my card! It took 5 weeks to arrive...