Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Spend and Get - $300 on Purchases of $2000+ (Dec 10-11)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2022 7:52 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
9097 posts
10567 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] Spend and Get - $300 on Purchases of $2000+ (Dec 10-11)

Terms and Conditions
Promotion valid for legal residents of Canada, 18 years of age or older (at the time of participation), who are Costco members in good standing with a valid Canadian mailing address, who make a Costco Canada merchandise purchase of $2,000 or more on qualifying Costco.ca items only (in one transaction, before taxes, after discounts, applicable fees and shipping, unless applicable fees and/or standard shipping is included in the quoted price) from December 10, 2022 at 12:00:00 a.m. Pacific Time through December 11, 2022 at 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time.

Maximum of one (1) $300 Costco Digital Shop Card is available to a Costco member during the promotional period, subject to the terms and conditions. Offer not valid for Costco purchases made in warehouse, in Costco Business Centre, on Costcobusinesscentre.ca, on Costcophotocentre.ca, on Costcopharmacy.ca, on Sameday.costco.ca, on Memejour.costco.ca, on Instacart.ca/store/costco-canada/ or on purchases of Costco Shop Cards (Digital or Physical), gift cards, certificates and tickets, travel, membership, membership renewals, gifts of membership, custom installation or custom merchandise orders. Only one Costco.ca account per Costco member is eligible to participate in this promotion. Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers subject to change without notice.

The $300 Costco Digital Shop Card is delivered to the 'Bill To' email address on the purchaser's Costco.ca account within 5 to 7 business days from the date that the complete Costco.ca order has shipped, subject to compliance with the terms and conditions. No responsibility is assumed by Costco for any deliveries that are returned as undeliverable, or for any Costco Digital Shop Card after it has been sent to the customer via email.

If it is discovered by Costco that any person has attempted to use multiple names, multiple identities, multiple accounts and/or any other means not in keeping with Costco's interpretation of these terms and conditions to participate in or to disrupt this promotion, then they may be disqualified from participation in this promotion at the sole and absolute discretion of Costco. The Costco Digital Shop Card will immediately be void if Costco determines that it was at any time obtained illegally (including by fraud) or if it is altered. The Costco Digital Shop Card is not redeemable for cash.

For full terms and conditions regarding the Costco Digital Shop Card, visit the product page on Costco.ca.
Last edited by 9394 on Dec 10th, 2022 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thread Summary
232 replies
Jul 21, 2022
11 posts
11 upvotes
Really wish they carried the Macbook Pro M1 Max...
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2017
1888 posts
1848 upvotes
Toronto
what are terms and condition?
Multi Millionaire in Points
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2007
6783 posts
4352 upvotes
Toronto
GauravA87828 wrote: oh cmooon I just got my TV delivered today -.-
If you purchased totaling their promo spend in past 30 days, you should be able to get the bonus $ by phoning in.
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2018
1358 posts
2167 upvotes
Centre of the Univer…
Wonder if they would allow a combination of recent orders that are $2000+ to get the Shop Card over phonecall.
Not trying to abuse their policy, but it's a pain if we have to return and rebuy the same things
Jun 13, 2019
92 posts
34 upvotes
TomRFD wrote: Try contacting then. They might just give you the gift card anyways.
yeap going to do that tomorrow. Would be a pain to return it and rebuy it. Good thing I decided to wait till tomorrow to mount it lol
Jun 13, 2019
92 posts
34 upvotes
Also where do you see the offer? Don't see it on the homepage unless I am looking at the wrong place
Jul 30, 2010
460 posts
190 upvotes
Woodbridge
Giftcards obviously dont count?
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2013
1982 posts
794 upvotes
GauravA87828 wrote: Also where do you see the offer? Don't see it on the homepage unless I am looking at the wrong place
Check your email. It'll likely be on the website by tomorrow.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
16933 posts
33253 upvotes
Scarborough
GauravA87828 wrote: yeap going to do that tomorrow. Would be a pain to return it and rebuy it. Good thing I decided to wait till tomorrow to mount it lol
Should be a quick and easy process. Costco is great with these things.

Sadly it looks like the TV I wanted went out of stock sometime in the past few days so I might be out of luck myself.
RFD Staff - Currently AFK; PM CarrieRFD your RFD related questions
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Sep 18, 2017
147 posts
249 upvotes
jonchau14 wrote: Is this $2000 spend before tax? Thanks

I would also like to know this. Recently placed an order that would be short by $1.
Dec 12, 2020
69 posts
20 upvotes
Mississauga
Does it have to be online only or can be total of in store items too
May 13, 2007
625 posts
202 upvotes
Mississauga
The tv I purchased on bf increases 600.
Can I call in for the gc?

Thanks
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2018
1358 posts
2167 upvotes
Centre of the Univer…
Becksrules wrote: Does it have to be online only or can be total of in store items too
Should be online (in fact, it says from Costco.ca), otherwise it's gonna be easy-peasy with tons of food/groceries stuff
Oct 20, 2022
153 posts
331 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Just one tip I want to add in: unless you are absolutely sure that all the stuff you are gonna buy is ATL, at least get $100-ish above the $2,000 threshold. In the case of something dropping in price in the near future, you can still get PM without risking going below the threshold and having to choose between PM and getting clawed back on the shop card. Learned it the painful way on my previous X90K purchase.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)