• Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2019 12:05 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Sr. Member
Mar 9, 2014
850 posts
435 upvotes
Ottawa

S&M boxing week sale

25% off store wide. Code is BOXING18
19 replies
Member
User avatar
Aug 16, 2015
332 posts
90 upvotes
Ajax, ON
Is the site not working for anyone else?
Member
Nov 23, 2008
346 posts
122 upvotes
Toronto
sinuking wrote: Is the site not working for anyone else?
I think the site is getting hammered with traffic. Refreshing seems to help?
[OP]
Sr. Member
Mar 9, 2014
850 posts
435 upvotes
Ottawa
Zewo wrote: I think the site is getting hammered with traffic. Refreshing seems to help?
I've been trying to give them my money since I posted the deal, no luck yet
Newbie
Sep 27, 2017
69 posts
32 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP.

Do you know what size pants usually comes with the suit? Is it - 6 or - 7?

Thanks
[OP]
Sr. Member
Mar 9, 2014
850 posts
435 upvotes
Ottawa
Espress0 wrote: Thanks OP.

Do you know what size pants usually comes with the suit? Is it - 6 or - 7?

Thanks
Its -6
Sr. Member
Feb 23, 2014
882 posts
415 upvotes
I moved to a smaller township, Kamloops, a year ago and our local clothiers use a designer of suiting to which I'm not familiar: Coppley. Could anyone please comment on the workmanship and fit?
[OP]
Sr. Member
Mar 9, 2014
850 posts
435 upvotes
Ottawa
paul29m wrote: I moved to a smaller township, Kamloops, a year ago and our local clothiers use a designer of suiting to which I'm not familiar: Coppley. Could anyone please comment on the workmanship and fit?
Popular brand with sportscasters, qualities not bad as an entry level MTM. Usually compared to Samuelsohn which is a bit better and personally I find better value for money. With brands like S&M and suit supply you can get decent quality at a much better price point.
Sr. Member
Feb 23, 2014
882 posts
415 upvotes
bobbyz101 wrote: Popular brand with sportscasters, qualities not bad as an entry level MTM. Usually compared to Samuelsohn which is a bit better and personally I find better value for money. With brands like S&M and suit supply you can get decent quality at a much better price point.
Thank you! Merry Christmas! I don't think we have one of either stores in this province, but I will keep an eye out.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2012
3004 posts
2356 upvotes
Toronto
shirts wrinkle like a bitch, never again. suits are ok but i prefer suit supply
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 26, 2010
736 posts
88 upvotes
Richmond Hill
dracolnyte wrote: shirts wrinkle like a bitch, never again. suits are ok but i prefer suit supply
Was planning to try their dress shirts, are they really that bad?
Own two suits from them and customer services has always been good to me.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2012
3004 posts
2356 upvotes
Toronto
RedLego wrote: Was planning to try their dress shirts, are they really that bad?
Own two suits from them and customer services has always been good to me.
Customer service is good but go in their stores ask the rep what they are wearing. You will notice it is extremely wrinkled
Sr. Member
Dec 26, 2010
930 posts
662 upvotes
dracolnyte wrote: shirts wrinkle like a bitch, never again. suits are ok but i prefer suit supply
Good to know!
Jr. Member
Nov 4, 2013
103 posts
14 upvotes
dracolnyte wrote: Customer service is good but go in their stores ask the rep what they are wearing. You will notice it is extremely wrinkled

What makes one shirt wrinkle less than another similar shirt?

Top