None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1959 posts
861 upvotes
YYC

Splitgate (PC, Xbox, PS)

Anyone playing this? I recently installed it on XSX and it's loads of fun.

Looks like it has been out a couple of years but is just now getting popular.

Pretty much feels like Halo with the addition of portals. The game modes are even named the same as Halo.

I think soon I will get outclassed by people that learn how to use the portals really well.

4 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 21, 2013
5621 posts
2684 upvotes
Toronto
inocent wrote: Anyone playing this? I recently installed it on XSX and it's loads of fun.

Looks like it has been out a couple of years but is just now getting popular.

Pretty much feels like Halo with the addition of portals. The game modes are even named the same as Halo.

I think soon I will get outclassed by people that learn how to use the portals really well.
I've downloaded it and went through the tutorials, and it looks great! I just can't get a lot of my friends to try it given they're still into Warzone or other games.
Gear: Fujifilm X-Pro2 | Canon A-1
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
8913 posts
10037 upvotes
Toronto
M1GOmigs wrote: I've downloaded it and went through the tutorials, and it looks great! I just can't get a lot of my friends to try it given they're still into Warzone or other games.
Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1959 posts
861 upvotes
YYC
lol I mean you can play solo too since everyone is new at the game too

The only annoying part is you have to queue to get into the game. Apparently the dev team is only 4 people which is crazy but they are hiring more.
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2008
3787 posts
596 upvotes
Leuven
Thanks for the heads up, hadn't heard of it but its quite good. Looking at the steam page though its got like 60 thousand reviews, surprised I hadn't come across it at some point!