[Sport Check] North Face McMurdo

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 28th, 2018 6:24 pm
Feb 23, 2014
734 posts
233 upvotes
thejay wrote:
Jun 21st, 2018 4:06 pm
Summer heat is here but winter cold is always near.

Ordered a McMurdo parka from Sport Check used the 10% email sign up discount and paid $206.54 + tax so all in $231.33 shipped to me.

Sizes and colours are going to be limited and they fit usually a size bigger but all things considered not a bad deal since this is pretty close to the best price you’re going to get on the Gotham and you’re getting a McMurdo.
yeah, no one cares about your "after tax" price. You paid $206.54 for the jacket. I think that's a good price.
Jun 14, 2017
36 posts
22 upvotes
I've been waiting about 4 hrs so far for the 10% off email coupon. Does it normally take this long?

*edit* Switched to using temp-mail and it came through in a couple minutes. Successfully ordered a McMurdo for me and an Arctic Down parka for my wife. I'm just concerned about size, since the reviews are all over the place. Also, it's super hot here in Vancouver, so I won't be able to test their ability to keep us warm until we move to Calgary this winter!!
Nov 22, 2016
74 posts
50 upvotes
I don't rememer the exact price I paid for this a couple yrs back, but Im pretty sure it was under $200 at 50%off. Good parka, warm and wind proof, but even I find it to be a little heavy after wearing for a whole day(6ft1, 240lbs).
Sep 15, 2017
5 posts
Thank you.. OP
Got 10% extra for subscribing. 233 all in.