Expired Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] 10X Skate Sharpening Card 50% Off

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 23rd, 2020 10:30 am
May 25, 2020
14 posts
8 upvotes
Can you purchase in store for the same price?
Mar 28, 2010
752 posts
286 upvotes
Toronto
yyz2hkg wrote: This is adding a shipping and handling charge of $6.39 , making it $41.10. So about $4.10/sharpening.

No option to pick up the card as well...
When I was pricing it out, I was able to select a local store to add to cart and curb-side pick-up a small cardboard card with no shipping charges.
Mar 9, 2004
60 posts
6 upvotes
dankup wrote: Can I buy this in store? It says I can add to cart and then pick up in store
Yes, just go up to the checkout and tell them you want to buy the skate sharpening card.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2005
2841 posts
725 upvotes
kevinyvr wrote: When I was pricing it out, I was able to select a local store to add to cart and curb-side pick-up a small cardboard card with no shipping charges.
Thanks, tried it with a different browser and I was able to select a store now.
Sep 27, 2004
736 posts
170 upvotes
Scarborough
So I picked up the card yesterday which the employee took out of a locked locker. This card has zero security features and it's just a cardboard card that anyone can recreate with a generic UPC on it and 10x images to be "punched out". I know it's worth the money but I feel like I'm the only one buying this when anyone can photocopy this.
Oct 18, 2017
216 posts
316 upvotes
New Brunswick
s7r1k3r wrote: So I picked up the card yesterday which the employee took out of a locked locker. This card has zero security features and it's just a cardboard card that anyone can recreate with a generic UPC on it and 10x images to be "punched out". I know it's worth the money but I feel like I'm the only one buying this when anyone can photocopy this.
I believe that’s called illegal
Feb 3, 2011
40 posts
11 upvotes
lol what kind of person do you have to be to think most people counterfeit skate sharpening cards...
Sep 27, 2004
736 posts
170 upvotes
Scarborough
Zeptowl wrote: lol what kind of person do you have to be to think most people counterfeit skate sharpening cards...
We are dealing with the RFD community here. I'm just saying sport Chek would probably want to add some security features to it or put your name on a registry when you buy it, cause they charge $60 for it regularly and can be foiled with less than 25c of effort. Either way like I said it's a good deal so go buy.
Feb 17, 2019
18 posts
21 upvotes
Honest question here: How do you all feel about going back to hockey? I'm a bit hesitant to rejoin my beer league, but I think shinny might be ok...