Expired Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] 2019 Cobra XL Golf Package Set $572 Tax Inc (Reg $978)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 11th, 2019 9:22 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2014
1893 posts
339 upvotes
St. Johns

[Sport Chek] 2019 Cobra XL Golf Package Set $572 Tax Inc (Reg $978)

This is a fantastic chance to get a good set of clubs for over 41% off tax included!

SportChek is currently selling the 2019 Cobra XL Golf Set in Black/Gold for $649.98 until June 20th. If you take advantage of the current CT 15% off gift card sale that is happening currently, as well as combine it with a 10% welcome code, you can score this great set of clubs for $572 tax included (using 15% tax for my province)!

$649.98 - 10% = $584.99
$584.99 x 15% = $672.74

You can purchase $672.74 in SportChek gift cards from CT for $571.83

Also, if ordering online you can save an extra 2% through Ebates
Last edited by RyanS219 on Jun 11th, 2019 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
15 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2005
1051 posts
431 upvotes
RyanS219 wrote: This is a fantastic chance to get a good set of clubs for over 41% off tax included!

SportChek is currently selling the 2019 Cobra XL Golf Set in Black/Gold for $649.98 until June 20th. If you take advantage of the current CT 15% off gift card sale that is happening currently, as well as combine it with a 10% welcome code, you can score this great set of clubs for $572 tax included (using 15% tax for my province)!

$649.98 - 10% = $584.99
$584.99 x 15% = $672.74

You can purchase $672.74 in SportChek gift cards from CT for $571.83

Also, if ordering online you can save an extra 2% through Ebates
You may be onto something here! I just paid $592.25 with the Cost+15% deal .. this would save me an extra $100 doing it your way!!!
RFD has saved & made me $$$
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2005
1051 posts
431 upvotes
RyanS219 wrote: This is a fantastic chance to get a good set of clubs for over 41% off tax included!

SportChek is currently selling the 2019 Cobra XL Golf Set in Black/Gold for $649.98 until June 20th. If you take advantage of the current CT 15% off gift card sale that is happening currently, as well as combine it with a 10% welcome code, you can score this great set of clubs for $572 tax included (using 15% tax for my province)!

$649.98 - 10% = $584.99
$584.99 x 15% = $672.74

You can purchase $672.74 in SportChek gift cards from CT for $571.83

Also, if ordering online you can save an extra 2% through Ebates
Can you choose the $ amount on the giftcards through Ctire?
RFD has saved & made me $$$
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2014
1893 posts
339 upvotes
St. Johns
DOC SB wrote: Can you choose the $ amount on the giftcards through Ctire?
That i'm not sure about, I'm heading out now to buy some GC's. I'll see if you can purchase an exact amount or if it is in set amounts.
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2005
1051 posts
431 upvotes
RyanS219 wrote: That i'm not sure about, I'm heading out now to buy some GC's. I'll see if you can purchase an exact amount or if it is in set amounts.
I think there'll be an issue - you can usually only purchase them in increments of $100 .. and I believe you can only use UP TO 2 GC's online at a time!
RFD has saved & made me $$$
Newbie
Jul 15, 2018
69 posts
30 upvotes
Saskatchewan
RyanS219 wrote: That i'm not sure about, I'm heading out now to buy some GC's. I'll see if you can purchase an exact amount or if it is in set amounts.
DOC SB wrote: I think there'll be an issue - you can usually only purchase them in increments of $100 .. and I believe you can only use UP TO 2 GC's online at a time!

Yup, bought a set of Callaway Irons last year with the CT GC 15% savings, but you have to buy set amount GC's at CT (believe $100 is the max). You can only use 2 GC's on the Sport Chek website, so you better make sure you can buy them in store where they have no issue taking multiple GC's (think I used 7 at once).
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
1138 posts
462 upvotes
Sask
KoRpJazz wrote: Yup, bought a set of Callaway Irons last year with the CT GC 15% savings, but you have to buy set amount GC's at CT (believe $100 is the max). You can only use 2 GC's on the Sport Chek website, so you better make sure you can buy them in store where they have no issue taking multiple GC's (think I used 7 at once).
Ive taken gift cards into sportchek to get them combined onto 1 card so I can use full amount online. YMMV on that though but I've never had a problem doing it.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2014
1893 posts
339 upvotes
St. Johns
Just bought 8 different GCs (6x100, 50, 25) and they took them instore no issue.
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2005
1051 posts
431 upvotes
RyanS219 wrote: Just bought 8 different GCs (6x100, 50, 25) and they took them instore no issue.
Can the 10% discount code be used in store too???
RFD has saved & made me $$$
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2014
1893 posts
339 upvotes
St. Johns
DOC SB wrote: Can the 10% discount code be used in store too???
Yes, they need to scan the bar code in the email.
Newbie
Jul 15, 2018
69 posts
30 upvotes
Saskatchewan
ced2334 wrote: Ive taken gift cards into sportchek to get them combined onto 1 card so I can use full amount online. YMMV on that though but I've never had a problem doing it.
That is awesome to know as I have been eyeing similar deals, thanks for the heads up!
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2005
1051 posts
431 upvotes
Just took advantage of this deal, thanks OP!!!
RFD has saved & made me $$$
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 6, 2010
2991 posts
757 upvotes
Toronto
So it's not possible to take advantage of this deal online? No sportcheks near me have this in stock. I c guess I could try combining instore but I don't want to be stuck with 600 dollars in gift cards if they say no Face With Tears Of Joy

Anyone know whether the regular flex is Graphite shaft or are both regular and stiff steel?

Top