• May 11th, 2021 7:58 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
3311 posts
3094 upvotes
Ontario

[Sport Chek] 30x CTM (12% min, upwards of 47%) with Triangle MasterCard May 7-8

Sport Chek is offering 30x CTM (12%) with a Triangle MasterCard from May 7-8.

Great if you can stack with your targeted Triangle offers. You can get upwards of 47% back in CTM with these other offers (if you spend $80 pretax):

$20 CTM on $80 spend
25x on a specific product category

Plus Cash Back Sites:
GCR: 2.65%
Rakuten: 1%

5CB2AAC4-57D7-4BE2-9DAA-24C128AC6113.jpeg

EDIT:
1. Added CB links
2. Added promo link
Last edited by kiiaal on May 7th, 2021 8:59 am, edited 7 times in total.
Thread Summary
† The Triangle Rewards Program is owned and operated by Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited. Triangle™ Mastercard®, Triangle™ World Mastercard® and Triangle™ World Elite Mastercard® are issued by Canadian Tire Bank. Rewards are in the form of electronic Canadian Tire Money® (CT Money®). To collect bonus CT Money you must present a Triangle Rewards card/key fob, or use any approved Cardless method, at time of purchase or pay with a Triangle credit card. You cannot collect paper Canadian Tire Money on bonus offers. Any bonus multiplier is based on the base rate of collecting CT Money (0.4%), and will be added to whatever the Member would otherwise collect, without the bonus. Example: On a $100 (pre-tax) purchase with a 30X bonus multiplier a Member would earn a bonus $12 in CT Money (30 X .4% X $100). The 30X for Triangle Mastercard, World Mastercard and World Elite Mastercard customers consists of the 10X everyday plus a 20X bonus. Not all items sold are eligible to earn CT Money or to be redeemed for. Conditions apply. Visit triangle.com for full program rules and Partner location information. The offered rate is exclusive of any bonus or promotional offers or redemption transactions. CT Money is collected on the pre-tax amount of the purchase. Bonus CT Money collected from online orders will be applied to the Member’s Triangle Rewards Account within five weeks of the purchase date. No rainchecks.
57 replies
Jan 15, 2017
246 posts
200 upvotes
wish I had this credit card I was thinking of getting an apple watch for my wife for mothers day
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
3311 posts
3094 upvotes
Ontario
tomadams wrote: wish I had this credit card I was thinking of getting an apple watch for my wife for mothers day
Here's a $75 incentive. Application deadline is today.

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/canadian-tire-triangle-mc-75-bonus-ct-money-offer-2462828/

You can pay your property taxes and other bills that normally don't accept CC and get 1% CTM.

Also, WE MC will give you free roadside assistance.
Last edited by kiiaal on May 6th, 2021 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 16, 2007
719 posts
651 upvotes
Montr
tomadams wrote: can you apply today and use the card tomorrow though?
No. It takes 2-4 weeks to get approved and probably more to receive it
Apr 1, 2013
815 posts
1171 upvotes
Fredericton
Is this a targeted offer or for anyone with a card?
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2003
1804 posts
1245 upvotes
Toronto
Where do u see this? I didn't get any email or see it in the triangle app.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2005
8735 posts
5081 upvotes
frederixx wrote: No. It takes 2-4 weeks to get approved and probably more to receive it
Tbh, I applied last week and received the card within a week. Was pretty impressed.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
1060 posts
504 upvotes
tomadams wrote: wish I had this credit card I was thinking of getting an apple watch for my wife for mothers day
You just missed the Staples sale.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2003
1194 posts
437 upvotes
Hamilton
no offer for me either must be regional or targeted.

I do have a spend $80 get $20 so even better.
Feb 22, 2021
70 posts
24 upvotes
Is this the best deal this time around for getting the Apple watch?
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2003
1194 posts
437 upvotes
Hamilton
traktion wrote: no offer for me either must be regional or targeted.

I do have a spend $80 get $20 so even better.

Nevermind I do see the ad now, I forgot it starts tomorrow.
Jan 15, 2017
246 posts
200 upvotes
trini_2_d_bone wrote: You just missed the Staples sale.
Yeah I saw that but wanted the SE and by the time I decided the $60 discount was gone on the SE
Oct 13, 2014
262 posts
286 upvotes
Toronto
This has probably been asked before but I'll risk it... Does one get CTM on any amounts paid with CTM? I'm gonna guess no...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
3311 posts
3094 upvotes
Ontario
life359 wrote: Is this a targeted offer or for anyone with a card?
I saw the promo when I logged into my Triangle (not MC) Account via a browser.

It's definitely not a part of the "normal" targeted Triangle offers that you see on the App (which resets Thu night)

Can anyone confirm that they can see this via a browser while logged in?
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
15327 posts
29076 upvotes
Scarborough
kiiaal wrote: I saw the promo when I logged into my Triangle (not MC) Account via a browser.

It's definitely not a part of the "normal" targeted Triangle offers that you see on the App (which resets Thu night)

Can anyone confirm that they can see this via a browser while logged in?
Yup, I see it there too. Now I wish I had waited to buy my kid his bike. Would've got an extra 8% + I have the $20 WUS $80 in my targeted offers this week.
RFD Staff - Have a question? Send me a PM
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts] [Thread Hiding]
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
2362 posts
1058 upvotes
Toronto
boyoflondon wrote:
Tbh, I applied last week and received the card within a week. Was pretty impressed.
I applied on Tuesday and received the card on Wednesday. You can also load the card on your phone if you need it sooner than waiting for it in the mail.
trini_2_d_bone wrote: You just missed the Staples sale.
How much off were they? Staples' AW sales are pretty good. I wish they had a 'rewards' program.
Last edited by blindemboss on May 6th, 2021 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
2760 posts
2359 upvotes
BC
JLu416 wrote: This has probably been asked before but I'll risk it... Does one get CTM on any amounts paid with CTM? I'm gonna guess no...
No. You collect CTM only on the portion you pay in cash/credit
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
3311 posts
3094 upvotes
Ontario
TomRFD wrote: Yup, I see it there too. Now I wish I had waited to buy my kid his bike. Would've got an extra 8% + I have the $20 WUS $80 in my targeted offers this week.
Thanks for confirming. Added note to OP.