• Last Updated:
  • May 18th, 2019 2:56 pm
Aug 23, 2012
222 posts
49 upvotes
Calgary, AB
to_vento wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 9:48 am
Edit: Sport Chek is also running a bonus Triangle reward Friday March 15 and Saturday March 16. 20x Triangle points with rewards card or 30x with the CT MasterCard. I called in and the deal is stackable with he 50x on the watch. So, translates to 28% off or 32% off. I had originally put in an order today, but cancelled and will do it tomorrow.
Where do you call into to confirm these stack.
Last time this same scenario occurred (50x on AW and 20x/30X weekend bonus) (Dec 22-23, 2018) - some customers got the stack and some did not.
Last edited by roopster on Mar 15th, 2019 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 22, 2012
714 posts
547 upvotes
Toronto
Benzat17 wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 1:16 pm
it stacked last time with me 30x plus 50x plus the 15-20% off gift cards back around christmas time
Does it instantly show how much CT money will be credited on the receipt? And, did you buy in-store or online?
A happy Oneplus 5T owner and Koodo/Public Mobile subscriber.
Sep 28, 2015
509 posts
344 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
peteve wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 9:29 pm
Does it instantly show how much CT money will be credited on the receipt? And, did you buy in-store or online?
If you buy it in store you will see the CT money on your receipt.
Dec 2, 2014
14 posts
1 upvote
Cochrane, AB
hi ,

may I ask a question about Triangle reward card? actually I can find the balance in my triangle reward card ($40), but I have tried 2 times want to spend these money in Sport check, but unsuccessful, cashier told me that I have to call Triangle customer service.

Is there anyone encountered the same problem before?

thanks,
[OP]
Mar 7, 2005
700 posts
183 upvotes
roopster wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 7:45 pm
Where do you call into to confirm these stack.
Last time this same scenario occurred (50x on AW and 20x/30X weekend bonus) (last weekend in Dec 2018) - some customers got the stack and some did not
I called SportChek number listed on the website. Asked person to confirm. Waited a while as she double checked. Came back and said yes. I did read the other thread and gist I got is that some got it right away and some had to call Triangle and get it fixed manually.

As for checking the amount of Triangle rewards, you can log into your SportChek account and look at your order. It will not show how much you are getting until after the order has physically shipped. Going to store is more instant, but then one needs to be concerned about inventory.
Dec 2, 2014
14 posts
1 upvote
Cochrane, AB
to_vento wrote:
Mar 15th, 2019 12:04 am
I called SportChek number listed on the website. Asked person to confirm. Waited a while as she double checked. Came back and said yes. I did read the other thread and gist I got is that some got it right away and some had to call Triangle and get it fixed manually.

As for checking the amount of Triangle rewards, you can log into your SportChek account and look at your order. It will not show how much you are getting until after the order has physically shipped. Going to store is more instant, but then one needs to be concerned about inventory.
so the rewarded points in Triangle card can purchase anything in Sportcheck? no limitation or minimum cost?
Nov 22, 2012
714 posts
547 upvotes
Toronto
Nick1026 wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 11:58 pm
hi ,

may I ask a question about Triangle reward card? actually I can find the balance in my triangle reward card ($40), but I have tried 2 times want to spend these money in Sport check, but unsuccessful, cashier told me that I have to call Triangle customer service.

thanks,
I don't think it can be redeemed in Sportchek.
Dec 2, 2014
14 posts
1 upvote
Cochrane, AB
peteve wrote:
Mar 15th, 2019 12:23 am
I don't think it can be redeemed in Sportchek.
Theoretically, why? it should be redeemed in CT, Sportchek and Atmosphere, am I right?
Nov 22, 2012
714 posts
547 upvotes
Toronto
Nick1026 wrote:
Mar 15th, 2019 12:31 am
Theoretically, why? it should be redeemed in CT, Sportchek and Atmosphere, am I right?
Sorry, just checked FAQ, yeah you can redeem there.
Dec 2, 2014
14 posts
1 upvote
Cochrane, AB
peteve wrote:
Mar 15th, 2019 12:39 am
Sorry, just checked FAQ, yeah you can redeem there.
thanks, I will go to Sportchek tomorrow, hope Apple Watch S4 Nike+ will include (50X points)
Jan 17, 2014
16 posts
3 upvotes
Nick1026 wrote: hi ,

thanks,
Yes can be redeemed in store but not online.
Aug 23, 2012
222 posts
49 upvotes
Calgary, AB
to_vento wrote:
Mar 15th, 2019 12:04 am

Thanks. Much appreciated.
Going in store is more instant, but also lose out on the 4% from ebates if that matters.
[OP]
Mar 7, 2005
700 posts
183 upvotes
Bought this morning online. The Nike and regular were available, but I went with regular. SportChek doesn't sell the Nike with reflective band (or I couldn't find it on their site). I wouldn't use the special Nike faces much either, so made my choice. In store inventory can be questionable, so hope they have what you want when you go!
Aug 20, 2011
841 posts
960 upvotes
How to use large amount of CT money if I am in for this deal.