Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

70X CT money on Apple Watch; June 11-12

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 1st, 2021 8:38 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2991 posts
2815 upvotes
+1000000 upvotes
vader_slri wrote: Got the ready-for-pickup notification and the bonus CT dollars posted to my account. This is weird though - can I now use the bonus CT dollars to pay for the AW when I go pickup?
You didn't pay beforehand? Thought you had to pay in advance for instore pick up (ispu).... assuming you already paid for it, then you won't be able to use the CTM. You'd have to return the watch and rebuy but then you'd lose the CTM in the return process...
Always buy now & think later, or else you'll regret your decision forever.
The first rule of RFD is to not talk about RFD or call customer service to ask about price errors.
The second rule of RFD is to not forget about the first rule.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2002
1673 posts
1193 upvotes
tmonies wrote: You didn't pay beforehand? Thought you had to pay in advance for instore pick up (ispu).... assuming you already paid for it, then you won't be able to use the CTM. You'd have to return the watch and rebuy but then you'd lose the CTM in the return process...
Yea seems like the only way to use CT money would be not to order ahead of time and just walk in. Annoying. What about PM? Hoping I can still PM as that is a pure refund of the difference. Will find out shortly.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
4237 posts
1821 upvotes
, ON
vader_slri wrote: Got the ready-for-pickup notification and the bonus CT dollars posted to my account. This is weird though - can I now use the bonus CT dollars to pay for the AW when I go pickup?
If you paid for it already (that’s why you got the pick up notification), then how are you going to pay it again using the CT earned from the same sales?
Aug 24, 2015
324 posts
170 upvotes
Toronto
I only used triangle card for rewards and no credit card or redemption. purchased Nike se 40mm on Saturday online via PayPal and order said pending on sport check order status. I got confirmation today of shipment and CT points. Came to be $70 in ct money. Does this make sense considering I didn’t use the credit card?. Also couldn’t get the sport check email coupon code after waiting 1-2hrs
Images
  • 447BFF1C-1F96-4FCE-9535-0583F47C2539.jpeg
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
4237 posts
1821 upvotes
, ON
sroheim wrote: I only used triangle card for rewards and no credit card or redemption. purchased Nike se 40mm on Saturday online via PayPal and order said pending on sport check order status. I got confirmation today of shipment and CT points. Came to be $70 in ct money. Does this make sense considering I didn’t use the credit card?. Also couldn’t get the sport check email coupon code after waiting 1-2hrs
Check with this
https://www.thepointcalculator.com/ca/s ... alculators
Deal Fanatic
May 17, 2006
7236 posts
3052 upvotes
GTA
sroheim wrote: I only used triangle card for rewards and no credit card or redemption. purchased Nike se 40mm on Saturday online via PayPal and order said pending on sport check order status. I got confirmation today of shipment and CT points. Came to be $70 in ct money. Does this make sense considering I didn’t use the credit card?. Also couldn’t get the sport check email coupon code after waiting 1-2hrs
70x points should be 103.32 for a 369 purchase.