Expired Hot Deals

Sport Chek

Adidas Men's Ultra Boost 21 Running Shoes (Crew Blue only) - $124.97 (additional discounts may apply)

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2021 1:41 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Sr. Member
May 29, 2006
523 posts
260 upvotes

[Sport Chek] Adidas Men's Ultra Boost 21 Running Shoes (Crew Blue only) - $124.97 (additional discounts may apply)

Hi all, this was moved to expired deals as it went out of stock for a week. I've been checking and it finally came back in stock with all sizes.

Not sure why the rfd link won't work. Here is the direct link: https://www.sportchek.ca/categories/men ... 07753.html#

Use the email signup code for 10 bucks off, plus triangle rewards end in four days which gives you an extra 10 dollars off any purchase over 50 dollars, plus it stacks with the 25x off footwear reward on now.

Pre tax effective price drops to 95 dollars. I ordered this morning and they already shipped, with an expected delivery tomorrow.
Last edited by angel_wing0 on Oct 25th, 2021 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: State discounted colour way
45 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 14, 2006
2528 posts
1677 upvotes
Waterloo
chrisuoft wrote: Hi all, this was moved to expired deals as it went out of stock for a week. I've been checking and it finally came back in stock with all sizes.

Not sure why the rfd link won't work. Here is the direct link: https://www.sportchek.ca/categories/men ... 07753.html#

Use the email signup code for 10 bucks off, plus triangle rewards end in four days which gives you an extra 10 dollars off any purchase over 50 dollars, plus it stacks with the 25x off footwear reward on now.

Pre tax effective price drops to 95 dollars. I ordered this morning and they already shipped, with an expected delivery tomorrow.
CT Offers are targeted and user specific FYI

My offers are 20 dollars for any purchase over 80 at Sport Chek and no footwear offer this week.

Good deal nonetheless if you're OK with the colourway
Congratulations!
Today is YOUR day.
You're off to great places!
You're off and away!
[OP]
Sr. Member
May 29, 2006
523 posts
260 upvotes
cadave wrote: CT Offers are targeted and user specific FYI

My offers are 20 dollars for any purchase over 80 at Sport Chek and no footwear offer this week.

Good deal nonetheless if you're OK with the colourway
Apologies everyone, didn't know that. Just go with 125 as the price and any offers on top are a bonus. I know there were alot of folks last week that wanted this deal at the regular sale price.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2015
2940 posts
2541 upvotes
Antarctica
$125 is still not bad, I guess downvotes are due to the colorway.
Sr. Member
Oct 7, 2015
709 posts
662 upvotes
Vanier, ON
Repost. I bought one pair maybe 10 days ago when it was posted…
Sr. Member
Nov 3, 2013
758 posts
1374 upvotes
Regina, SK
x8ssJoe wrote: Repost. I bought one pair maybe 10 days ago when it was posted…
Did you even read the post??
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1011 posts
808 upvotes
Thanks OP, they didn't have my size last time.
Used a 10% email signup but don't have any triangle rewards but still a decent deal.
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2010
1023 posts
1809 upvotes
richmond hill
Anybody got more codes we can stack with. Would be nice to pay under 100 for these Persevering Face
Member
Dec 14, 2006
290 posts
115 upvotes
Since these are clearance, are they final sale?
Member
Jan 1, 2016
258 posts
342 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
deviate wrote: Since these are clearance, are they final sale?
If they are final sale, it will say final sale.
TBH it's a very good deal with most sizes available at the time of this posting.
HOWEVER, the colour/style is somewhat debatable. This is what they look like from upfront
Image
I'm as frugal as the next RFDer, but I just can't get over the huge crescent of solid blue at the toes.
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2010
1023 posts
1809 upvotes
richmond hill
SuperOxide wrote: If they are final sale, it will say final sale.
TBH it's a very good deal with most sizes available at the time of this posting.
HOWEVER, the colour/style is somewhat debatable. This is what they look like from upfront
Image
I'm as frugal as the next RFDer, but I just can't get over the huge crescent of solid blue at the toes.
Yea those are poop not worth it
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
2084 posts
792 upvotes
I think this color would go with jeans but not for running.
Too bad no 7 or 7.5 for me. Youth version no sale
Member
Aug 29, 2018
340 posts
441 upvotes
jon604 wrote: I think this color would go with jeans but not for running.
Too bad no 7 or 7.5 for me. Youth version no sale
PSA don't wear blue or navy shoes with jeans. You're welcome.
Member
Jan 14, 2003
471 posts
135 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Thanks OP, bought one, 10% code + 25x foot wear+ $20 back wup $80. Plus use Canadian tire MasterCard got another 10X.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 10, 2004
2051 posts
5170 upvotes
Vancouver
no exaggeration, these might be the ugliest shoes man has ever made


I guess these would be good if you need your feet to camouflage with the carpet in the waiting room of the dentist clinic.
Last edited by coolwasabi on Oct 24th, 2021 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
4260 posts
2981 upvotes
Keep in mind the fit of the UB21's is a lot different than previous versions. I found them to be less comfortable.
[OP]
Sr. Member
May 29, 2006
523 posts
260 upvotes
johnnyblayze wrote: Keep in mind the fit of the UB21's is a lot different than previous versions. I found them to be less comfortable.
Worried about this as well, will try them on and return if they aren't as comfy as previous iterations.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 20, 2019
794 posts
1609 upvotes
Ottawa
Warm, but they're ugly as f*

Even at $50 I wouldn't wear them. But I guess different people have different tastes.
.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2008
2241 posts
817 upvotes
how are ultraboost for those with wide feet (i.e. no arch support)?

I like to use for cardio (treadmill) so I don't care about the color. Thx

Top