Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

adidas World Cup 2018 Official Match Soccer Ball -- $69.88 - 10% with newsletter sub - 2.5% GBR

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 23rd, 2020 1:12 am
May 31, 2016
587 posts
586 upvotes
Ferocious12 wrote: Mind if I ask you why you collect them? Is it to re-sell in the future?
I started because my ex wife and I watched them together and our anniversary was right in the middle of one of them so I bought her a couple balls and Jersey as her anniversary present and we collected them moving forward.

Now I'm single and bought this one because since I gave them to her as anniversary presents she got them all. So this is a cheap replacement for me Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes And, yeah, because it does shoot up in value.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3740 posts
5141 upvotes
Oakville
Evendesiredusernameistaken wrote: I started because my ex wife and I watched them together and our anniversary was right in the middle of one of them so I bought her a couple balls and Jersey as her anniversary present and we collected them moving forward.

Now I'm single and bought this one because since I gave them to her as anniversary presents she got them all. So this is a cheap replacement for me Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes And, yeah, because it does shoot up in value.
Taking the house and kids was bad, but the World cup balls and jerseys as well? that's bloodthirsty.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Dec 25, 2015
882 posts
236 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I may have an extra one .
Purchased one on line, apparently the last one.
Stopped by randomly sportchek in Hamilton and they had couple in stock.

Picked two up in store. I looked all over and didn't see replica written anywhere.

Also the previous price was $199.99 and possibly higher as this was in top of an older sticker.

Thank you OP.

Deciding if i want to use one on the field.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
4931 posts
143 upvotes
Toronto
Anybody have an extra ball they bought that they’d like to sell? I missed out on this deal :(

Thanks!
Heatware PEPSI IPOD MINI WINNER (JUNE 2005)