Expired Hot Deals

Sport Chek

Apple Watch - 24-28% back in Triangle Points - Aug 27-28

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 29th, 2021 3:28 am
Aug 20, 2019
36 posts
10 upvotes
TheCaffeinatedSloth wrote: Amazon has same prices as Costco (last time I checked). Sport check might price match Amazon! Best of both worlds.
I think Sport Chek price matches only physical stores. Also, not sure if they price match Costco, as usually stores don't price match with Costco.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
6794 posts
1363 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Great deal, but I don't know what I would do with some much CT money since I don't really go much.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
5763 posts
5899 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
greg123 wrote: If we redeem is the multiply offer only good on the net amount?

$500 watch
$200 CT money redemption
$300 net + tax

?
Last time they did this in June I bought a watch (Series 6 44mm) and redeemed my existing CT money (was like $135-ish I think).

I think one of the multiplier offers factored in the amount I redeemed and one of them didn't. I didn't get as much CT money back as I expected (but it was still more than I redeemed!) and I don't recall actually being able to work out how it was calculated.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
5763 posts
5899 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
number8888 wrote: Great deal, but I don't know what I would do with some much CT money since I don't really go much.
Buy walking/running shoes or other stuff to go with it!
Oct 18, 2017
398 posts
811 upvotes
New Brunswick
number8888 wrote: Great deal, but I don't know what I would do with some much CT money since I don't really go much.
I usually get my oil + filter there.
Nov 1, 2005
188 posts
20 upvotes
I believe CT money can be redeemed at Sport Check or Mark Warehouse, as those cashiers asked me if I wanted to redeem my CT money when I've purchased there in the past
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2005
1147 posts
75 upvotes
Does anyone know if the usual Staples deal when the series 7 comes out is expected to be a better deal?
Dec 24, 2011
528 posts
351 upvotes
toronto
stars78 wrote: I believe CT money can be redeemed at Sport Check or Mark Warehouse, as those cashiers asked me if I wanted to redeem my CT money when I've purchased there in the past
Yes CT money can be redeemed at both stores
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
5763 posts
5899 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
i-rui wrote: Does anyone know if the usual Staples deal when the series 7 comes out is expected to be a better deal?
No one knows.

The issue will always be stock anyways.
Jul 13, 2019
154 posts
71 upvotes
Just called in a nearby store and was told they dont price match Amazon. They only price match the big box stores..

canadeel wrote: I think Sport Chek price matches only physical stores. Also, not sure if they price match Costco, as usually stores don't price match with Costco.
TheCaffeinatedSloth wrote: Amazon has same prices as Costco (last time I checked). Sport check might price match Amazon! Best of both worlds.
Oct 18, 2017
398 posts
811 upvotes
New Brunswick
amb123 wrote: Just called in a nearby store and was told they dont price match Amazon. They only price match the big box stores..
Yea, I called too and they said the same thing. :(
Deal Addict
May 20, 2004
3252 posts
853 upvotes
Calgary
chemicalxv wrote: No one knows.

The issue will always be stock anyways.
Yeah, if the staples Apple Watch and iPad deals happen (there might not be piles of extra inventory die to C19, unlike previous years) then I think stock will go fast.
Jun 12, 2021
47 posts
14 upvotes
Last time I tried to price match s6 at sport check the manager told me apple products are excluded from price matching.
Jul 3, 2020
247 posts
436 upvotes
British Columbia
I just bought an apple watch from sportchek 2 weeks ago, can I get this deal retroactively?
Apr 30, 2018
73 posts
61 upvotes
Vancouver
Unfortunately, not. The deal for the 30x is dead. But there’s still 40x on it. Maybe you can buy one and return the old one?