• Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2020 1:08 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Oct 24, 2009
936 posts
1299 upvotes
Vancouver

[Sport Chek] Apple Watch 6 - 10% off

Currently Sportchek started selling Apple Watch 6. If you get and use the signup code from Sportchek, 10% discount is currently working. Combine with previously purchased GC with some discount, this is a pretty good deal. Enjoy it while it lasts!

Copy and Paste: sportchek.ca/brands/apple/apple-watch-series-6.html?utm_source=Zeta&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=38FRI_20_SCP_SEGMENTED&utm_content=ELECTRONICS&bt_ee=h6U0H3GMLXjFj9moNiOjrIismOQqFCi869aF%2FVwy42hqEw5QA%2BPa7xo9mczq%2BVNL&bt_ts=1600988447420

10% email signup: sportchek.ca/sign-up.html
150 replies
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 10, 2008
13322 posts
24584 upvotes
Am hoping they’ll clear the 5 soon
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2008
1671 posts
439 upvotes
GTA
I would jump on this but they don’t have much selection in 44mm. In fact I was waiting for Sportchek because I had a gift card.
Banned
Mar 5, 2019
85 posts
47 upvotes
Was planning on retuning my S6 Cellular and get a GPS one. This helps.

Thanks!
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
14207 posts
5820 upvotes
Toronto, ON
dieselboy27 wrote: I would jump on this but they don’t have much selection in 44mm. In fact I was waiting for Sportchek because I had a gift card.
Is it just me or did the selection just got bigger with more 44mm colours now? Just refreshed and a lot more are showing up now.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2008
1671 posts
439 upvotes
GTA
rvs007 wrote: Is it just me or did the selection just got bigger with more 44mm colours now? Just refreshed and a lot more are showing up now.
Every time I click on one of the other colour 44mm watches it goes to the red model.
Jr. Member
Oct 4, 2019
181 posts
356 upvotes
Only red and white in the 44 LTE model. Great deal if it works
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 22, 2013
668 posts
89 upvotes
Brampton, ON
I just ordered one, thanks a lot OP!
Images
  • 72151743-0BE8-4E60-9EEB-F07EE158E632.jpeg
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2008
1671 posts
439 upvotes
GTA
I was hoping to grab a 44mm space black, or silver aluminum. :-/
Jr. Member
Oct 4, 2019
181 posts
356 upvotes
dieselboy27 wrote: I was hoping to grab a 44mm space black, or silver aluminum. :-/
Great, I'm gonna hold out for the space grey
Jr. Member
Oct 4, 2019
181 posts
356 upvotes
yym789 wrote: No for Quebec.
Quebec has liquor in Costco so guess we're even now Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2008
1671 posts
439 upvotes
GTA
Abhish3k wrote: Quebec has liquor in Costco so guess we're even now Smiling Face With Open Mouth
The lowest child care rates in Canada. 🧐
Jr. Member
Apr 22, 2020
195 posts
243 upvotes
Alberta
Nice find OP, I wish I held on to my SC gift cards alittle longer.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 26, 2007
2353 posts
1661 upvotes
YYZ
only product red left in 44mm gps
Licensed Full Service Realtor
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 7, 2007
696 posts
533 upvotes
Toronto
Much thanks OP. Got a gold 40mm. I assume they'll have it fixed in the morning.
Banned
Mar 5, 2019
85 posts
47 upvotes
H8TR wrote: Much thanks OP. Got a gold 40mm. I assume they'll have it fixed in the morning.
Have they been to known to back track orders?

Top