Sep 24, 2016
78 posts
28 upvotes
dieselboy27 wrote: The lowest child care rates in Canada. 🧐
Yup and one of the highest tax rate in Canada
Sep 24, 2016
78 posts
28 upvotes
Abhish3k wrote: Quebec has liquor in Costco so guess we're even now Smiling Face With Open Mouth
No liquor in Quebec warehouses. Beer and cheap wine yes but no liquor or good wines.
Sep 24, 2016
78 posts
28 upvotes
warpdrive wrote: lol. If you add a zero to the price that you are willing to pay, then maybe you can afford a real Rolex.
Keyword is maybe....at 7000$ may get you a low end used Rolex....maybe if you’re lucky
Feb 26, 2017
612 posts
426 upvotes
Did anyone get anything beyond the initial
confirmation ? They charged my Triangle CC
the full amount (even tho I went with the 24 month financing).
Dec 18, 2011
41 posts
30 upvotes
TORONTO
No follow up email. No shipping email. Bad feeling about this.
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
12416 posts
15544 upvotes
sethqc wrote: Keyword is maybe....at 7000$ may get you a low end used Rolex....maybe if you’re lucky
It is pretty hilarious for some people to compare the Apple Watch to a Rolex. They are pretty clueless when it comes to pricing expensive watches. You can't get a brand new Rolex for less than $10,000 CDN and you can pay $50,000 or more for one.
Have a nice day!

Dec 23, 2015
98 posts
99 upvotes
toronto
stevofolife wrote: No follow up email. No shipping email. Bad feeling about this.
SC has reversed shoe orders on me twice. I fully expect this to be reversed.
Sep 2, 2016
864 posts
581 upvotes
stevofolife wrote: No follow up email. No shipping email. Bad feeling about this.
Maybe. I know that when the 5 came out, I was able to get 25% discount from sport chek. Some people’s orders went through, others were cancelled outright. Maybe you’ll get lucky
Dec 18, 2011
41 posts
30 upvotes
TORONTO
Dmbpjfan wrote: Maybe. I know that when the 5 came out, I was able to get 25% discount from sport chek. Some people’s orders went through, others were cancelled outright. Maybe you’ll get lucky
How you get 25%?
Sep 2, 2016
864 posts
581 upvotes
stevofolife wrote: How you get 25%?
They had a promo code at the time shortly after the series 5 launched. Apple products were excluded but the system was taking it
Dec 18, 2017
240 posts
135 upvotes
GVA
Dang. I ordered mine from Apple. Got it on Wednesday. It's way better than my Watch2 - faster and the screen is bigger and brighter. I like the oxygen sensor level - I actually got Covid in the summer and this will be helpful to me as I have lingering effects - mostly get out of breath very easily when doing anything the least bit strenuous.
Oct 25, 2010
837 posts
404 upvotes
Code no longer works for this
Jul 30, 2019
24 posts
21 upvotes
sethqc wrote: No liquor in Quebec warehouses. Beer and cheap wine yes but no liquor or good wines.
Beg to differ. Julia's Wines got some excellent wine. You just need to fine the ones you will like.
But why are we talking wine in a Apple Watch post?Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Dec 23, 2015
98 posts
99 upvotes
toronto
Slyfox001 wrote: Beg to differ. Julia's Wines got some excellent wine. You just need to fine the ones you will like.
But why are we talking wine in a Apple Watch post?Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Weirdly enough, this helped me. Just moved to Toronto after 40+ years born and raised in Montréal. Having trouble finding good Ontario wines - there's a Wine Store beside me. I will try Julia's Wines. Thanks.
And to stay on topic, I really hope they ship my Apple watch!
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2007
1997 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
Still no status update. Only say it is in progress.

How long do they make changes of status ?
Nov 17, 2014
595 posts
421 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Can someone please chip in about this vs Fitbit 3. Fitbit 3 was released couple of days ago
Jan 24, 2010
39 posts
33 upvotes
Mississauga
They emailed me saying it has been packed and shipped, I am wondering if I can go in switch to Apple Watch 6 44mm Instead.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3373 posts
3852 upvotes
At that price, I'd rather have a Hamilton, not something I will have to trash in under five years.
For Sale:
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
14789 posts
6327 upvotes
Toronto, ON
missamys wrote: They emailed me saying it has been packed and shipped, I am wondering if I can go in switch to Apple Watch 6 44mm Instead.
Switching involves a return and repurchase. You won't get the 10% off on the repurchase since that loophole has been fixed (and I doubt the store will allow you to use the 10% coupon since it explicitly says Apple in the exclusion).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)