Expired Hot Deals

Sport Chek

ASICS Men's Gel-Kayano 27 Running Shoes - $139.98 (37% off) - Can combine with 10% code + $30 off next purchase

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2021 11:04 pm
[OP]
Apr 14, 2020
31 posts
133 upvotes

[Sport Chek] ASICS Men's Gel-Kayano 27 Running Shoes - $139.98 (37% off) - Can combine with 10% code + $30 off next purchase

I'm back! This time with an actual Canadian deal, not a US website. What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

ASICS Men's Gel-Kayano 27 Running Shoes on sale at Sport Chek until December 1. Two colors, most sizes seem to be available.

Consistently rated as one of the best stability running shoes.

Read reviews here: https://runrepeat.com/asics-gel-kayano-27

Edit: as angel_wing0 pointed out below, this can also be combined with the 10% newsletter code for an additional $13 off. It is also eligible for the 'buy $125 get $30 back on next purchase promo code' (Nov 25 and Nov 26 only)

Last edited by SpinachIcecream on Nov 25th, 2021 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
19 replies
Oct 7, 2017
337 posts
492 upvotes
Can it be combined with any triage or gift card deals?
Mar 23, 2004
46980 posts
13077 upvotes
Markham
Pupsik27 wrote: Can it be combined with any triage or gift card deals?
it can be combined with the 10% newsletter code, and buy $125 get $30 back promo code for sure.
SpinachIcecream wrote: I'm back! This time with an actual Canadian deal, not a US website. What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.
+1 to thread for that :thumbsup:
[OP]
Apr 14, 2020
31 posts
133 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote: it can be combined with the 10% newsletter code, and buy $125 get $30 back promo code for sure.

+1 to thread for that :thumbsup:
Thanks angel_wing0, updated the title and post to reflect what you said.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2007
1795 posts
989 upvotes
Congrats for coming thru for us this time Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
:arrowl: Thanks if Helped! :D

Loser Quote:
Nubby666 wrote: Soy made my buddy cut off his dangus and start wearing spandex running one piece suits, you heard it here first, folks!!! Stay away!!!
Mar 25, 2009
197 posts
270 upvotes
Scarborough
I've put 400km+ on my pair throughout the pandemic. Great old school stability shoes for over-pronators. These are not meant for runners that want max cushion or lightweight raceday shoes.
Dec 20, 2015
168 posts
73 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Kayanos are amazing! I started using mine for traveling pre-covid and they're really good for long walks and standing during long train rides! Great price.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2014
2397 posts
1143 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Thank you OP.
Got the blue one. It's a pity that the black is OOS.
Combined 10% off + $30 off next purchase + $20 CT money offer.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2007
1795 posts
989 upvotes
SpinachIcecream wrote: I didn’t sleep last night :P
After that level of debacle, Who could ? Face With Tears Of Joy
:arrowl: Thanks if Helped! :D

Loser Quote:
Nubby666 wrote: Soy made my buddy cut off his dangus and start wearing spandex running one piece suits, you heard it here first, folks!!! Stay away!!!
Mar 23, 2004
46980 posts
13077 upvotes
Markham
SpinachIcecream wrote: Thanks angel_wing0, updated the title and post to reflect what you said.
Smiling Face With SunglassesSmiling Face With SunglassesSmiling Face With Sunglasses

also dont forget GCR/Rakuten at 2.65%/2% cb!
Uberclk wrote: if you don't care for the next purchase coupon, 33-Off has Kayano 27 for $121.60.

https://33-off.com/collections/mens-run ... rand=Asics
this sportchek is a better deal with the $30 promo, gcr/rakuten cb and triangle rewards stacking (got spend 50 get 10 and 25X on footwear).
Mar 8, 2007
633 posts
761 upvotes
Great deals!!

unfortunately none for us people with wide feet (4e) sad :(

sportchek never seems to put the wide kayanos on sale.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2014
2397 posts
1143 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Anyone got the $30 code?
Mine was shipped on Nov 27. But I have yet got the code.
Mar 23, 2004
46980 posts
13077 upvotes
Markham
MrBigNose wrote: Anyone got the $30 code?
Mine was shipped on Nov 27. But I have yet got the code.
you dont get the code until dec 3rd iirc.

EDIT: Yes I am correct
*OFFER VALID ON PURCHASES MADE FROM THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 25 – FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2021.*TRANSACTION VALUE OF $124.95 MUST BE BEFORE TAXES. PROMOTIONAL CARD / ONLINE PROMO CODE IS VALID FOR $30 OFF YOUR NEXT PURCHASE. QUALIFYING PURCHASE EXCLUDES BIRKENSTOCK, BROOKS, FITBIT, SELECT NIKE, CONVERSE AND OTHER SELECT BRANDS & STYLES.PROMOTIONAL CARD / ONLINE PROMO CODE IS PROVIDED AT NO COST AS PART OF OUR “SPEND & GET” EVENT AND IS LIMITED TO ONE PER QUALIFYING PURCHASE. ONLINE PROMO CODE WILL BE EMAILED ON DECEMBER 3, 2021, IF YOUR ORDER HAS NOT BEEN CANCELLED AND STILL MEETS THE QUALIFYING AMOUNT. PROMO CARD IS REDEEMABLE IN-STORE FROM MONDAY, DECEMBER 6 – FRIDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2021.ONLINE PROMO CODE IS REDEEMABLE ONLINE FROM MONDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2021 – SATURDAY, JANUARY 1, 2022 1:59 AM EST AND MUST BE ENTERED ONLINE AT TIME OF PURCHASE. PROMOTIONAL CARD / ONLINE PROMO CODE HAS NO CASH SURRENDER VALUE AND EXCLUDES TAXES. PROMOTIONAL CARD / ONLINE PROMO CODE CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY 3RD PARTY OFFER OR COUPON AND IS NOT VALID ON GIFT CARDS, SHIPPING OR PREVIOUS PURCHASES. ONLINE ORDER VALUE MUST BE GREATER THAN ONLINE PROMO CODE VALUE WHEN REDEEMING ON SPORTCHEK.CA. UPON RETURN OF THE QUALIFYING PURCHASE, THE UNREDEEMED PROMOTIONAL CARD / ONLINE PROMO CODE WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM THE AMOUNT REFUNDED. OTHER EXCEPTIONS MAY APPLY. ®REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF FGL SPORTS LTD. OFFER NOT VALID AT OUR 699 KINGSTON ROAD,PICKERING, ON LOCATION.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2014
2397 posts
1143 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
angel_wing0 wrote: you dont get the code until dec 3rd iirc.

EDIT: Yes I am correct
Thank you, Angel.
My Mark's order was shippped today. Got the $30 code email this evening. But in the email, under online code is 'no promo coded available'Face With Tears Of Joy
Nov 28, 2003
603 posts
248 upvotes
Montreal
For those of you who bought Kayano over the the last 10 + years, have you stayed with the same size?
Jun 13, 2005
226 posts
58 upvotes
deals wrote: For those of you who bought Kayano over the the last 10 + years, have you stayed with the same size?
Probably 8 years but yes, I have stayed the same size.

As an over-pronator, I love them. Ran many races and a marathon in them over the years. Stability shoes makes a great difference when you're running a lot. Used to get lots of injuries until I started using stability shoes like the Kayano.

I also had a 25x points for shoes offer during the last sale, so the final price was a bit better than this.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)