Expired Hot Deals

Sport Chek

/Atmosphere - Friend & Family Pricing is Back (Sept 10-14)

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 7th, 2020 2:43 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
4182 posts
4799 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights

[Sport Chek] /Atmosphere - Friend & Family Pricing is Back (Sept 10-14)

25% off excluding items already marked down.
10% off on Already reduced priced items.

In-store & Online Promo Code: FF20SEPT
Cannot stack with SCSHIP (Free shipping over $100?)

Thank You too

@Npno25 GCR has 5% Cashback vs Rakuten at 3%



There are Exclusions to brands.

@canadiancynosure Kids bikes excluded
@manubear Most Bicycles are excluded

Excludes: Apple, Bauer Elite/Performance, Birkenstock, Brooks, CCM Elite, FitBit, Garmin, GoPro, & SELECT Nike, Converse, Arc'Teryx, Yeti. Marquee Footage ending $0.00.

Not Valid @ Atmosphere Store in Quebec or WhiteHorse.

Any stackable codes. Please share them.
"@" me and I shall update the post/tittle etc...
Images
  • 20200908_162309.jpg
Last edited by chilli604 on Sep 10th, 2020 10:51 am, edited 13 times in total.
127 replies
Sr. Member
Sep 19, 2005
665 posts
283 upvotes
sorry for off topic, but does anyone know if atmosphere will have their FF sale at the same time or shortly after? i have a couple coupons that i need to use there... XD
Member
May 10, 2016
415 posts
565 upvotes
madknife wrote: sorry for off topic, but does anyone know if atmosphere will have their FF sale at the same time or shortly after? i have a couple coupons that i need to use there... XD
The Atmosphere store in my mall is literally in the same store as Sport Chek. You can grab items from both and buy them at the Sport Chek check outs in a single transaction so I believe the codes could be used at either.
Sr. Member
Sep 19, 2005
665 posts
283 upvotes
Solarisphere wrote: The Atmosphere store in my mall is literally in the same store as Sport Chek. You can grab items from both and buy them at the Sport Chek check outs in a single transaction so I believe the codes could be used at either.
well i tried my atmosphere coupon code at sport chek and it most certainly did not work... perhaps the sport chek code would work on atmosphere.ca? fingers crossed...
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2018
1435 posts
979 upvotes
VTowner wrote: Yes.
Online and in-store
Sweet, can you combine it with scship code
Newbie
Apr 24, 2020
89 posts
136 upvotes
Ottawa
I am hoping the Triangle MasterCard graces us with one more VIP pricing event :)
Newbie
Jun 26, 2020
34 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto, ON
chilli604 wrote: 25% off excluding items already marked down.
10% off on Already reduced priced items.

In-store & Online Promo Code: FF20SEPT

There are Exclusions to brands.

Excludes: Apple, Bauer Elite/Performance, Birkenstock, Brooks, CCM Elite, FitBit, Garmin, GoPro, & SELECT Nike, Converse, Arc'Teryx, Yeti. Marquee Footage ending $0.00.

Not Valid @ Atmosphere Store in Quebec or WhiteHorse.

Any stackable codes. Please share them. "@" me and I shall update the post/tittle etc...
why are some brands in bold and others are not?
Sr. Member
Dec 26, 2012
925 posts
445 upvotes
Toronto
It says excludes YETI but pretty sure the last two sales YETI qualified.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 21, 2003
4804 posts
2129 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
oakley0023 wrote: It says excludes YETI but pretty sure the last two sales YETI qualified.
Some Yeti stuff has but anything that's a newer or limited edition colour has not qualified.
Jr. Member
Apr 4, 2017
174 posts
103 upvotes
THE 6IX
You think the new theragun pro 4th will be sale
WE THE NORTH!
Sr. Member
Sep 19, 2005
665 posts
283 upvotes
ChicoQuente wrote: Some Yeti stuff has but anything that's a newer or limited edition colour has not qualified.
don't know about limited edition colours, but last time the newest Yeti Roadie 24 was in the promo.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 21, 2003
4804 posts
2129 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
madknife wrote: don't know about limited edition colours, but last time the newest Yeti Roadie 24 was in the promo.
Colours like coral, canyon red, chartreuse, graphite, Pacific Blue, copper were all excluded. I only know because we were eyeing up a few items and paying attention in some of those colours and no items were included.
Sr. Member
Sep 19, 2005
665 posts
283 upvotes
ChicoQuente wrote: Colours like coral, canyon red, chartreuse, graphite, Pacific Blue, copper were all excluded. I only know because we were eyeing up a few items and paying attention in some of those colours and no items were included.
well... i had to google what a chartreuse is... lol
good thing i only like my Yetis in white XD
Newbie
May 24, 2020
29 posts
15 upvotes
ChiragJ61011 wrote: Doesn't seem to work :S
Didn't work for me, either. Tried it on a few TNF items.

Edit: Realized today is only the 9th
Last edited by LTEighty8 on Sep 9th, 2020 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top