Expired Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] /Atmosphere - Friend & Family Pricing is Back (Sept 10-14)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 7th, 2020 2:43 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2015
2113 posts
718 upvotes
Kleinburg, ON.
My bank account hates you..

I'm seriously considering getting a new upper end golf irons set.... noooooo.... lol!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
1928 posts
1242 upvotes
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
JKKim2983 wrote: My bank account hates you..

I'm seriously considering getting a new upper end golf irons set.... noooooo.... lol!
Lol. Don't do it. Golf season almost over.

Don't YouTube the clubs either. Once you YouTube an item.
You know your gonna buy it
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2015
2113 posts
718 upvotes
Kleinburg, ON.
chilli604 wrote: Lol. Don't do it. Golf season almost over.

Don't YouTube the clubs either. Once you YouTube an item.
You know your gonna buy it
but..but...but end of season sales like this one are the best! lol!

I already booked my next 3 rounds of golf till end of the month too...
Feb 10, 2018
954 posts
591 upvotes
When you use CT WE for online Sportcheck purchase, can you sign up for their financing plan or does it have to be bought in store?
Aug 5, 2020
27 posts
15 upvotes
The Bowflex Select tech Kettlebell is eligible for the discount and at $150 is a pretty hot deal. The issue is that it's excluded from free shipping. Given that it's currently in stock and shipping should still be less than the discount still pretty warm.
Sep 11, 2007
50 posts
41 upvotes
Toronto
Is this a really a good deal? for things already on sales, can we just use the normal newsletter 10% off to get the same discount???
Mar 21, 2010
25 posts
6 upvotes
Vancouver
I spent way too much money on yeti and jetboil but I am glad that I was able to save 25%.

Even on amazon warehouse deals the yeti backflip and haul were not coming up as 25% off.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
1928 posts
1242 upvotes
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
GoBigOrGoHome wrote: I spent way too much money on yeti and jetboil but I am glad that I was able to save 25%.

Even on amazon warehouse deals the yeti backflip and haul were not coming up as 25% off.
You wild for spending that much on a cooler

I do want that 24 roadie though. Gotta sell my 20 pelican first
Jun 8, 2013
33 posts
20 upvotes
GTA
Thanks again OP. My biggest RFD spend yet. $1200 for climbing and camping gear.

Saved $324. Getting it shipped to BC, so paid BC tax instead of Ontario (1% off, wew!)

+ 5% GCR cashback.
My life is:
1. Navigating to "RFD hot deals"
2. Browse deals, "Open link in a new tab"
3. Opens 10+ tabs of great deals, doesn't buy anything
4. Rinse and repeat

... And on the rare occasion, I actually spend ALL my money 😲
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
1928 posts
1242 upvotes
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Whats this "GCR" yall keep mentioning?

Thanks
Mar 6, 2019
5 posts
1 upvote
chilli604 wrote: Whats this "GCR" yall keep mentioning?

Thanks

Great Canadian Rebates, it's an alternative to Rakuten I believe
Jan 4, 2008
420 posts
143 upvotes
Mississauga
A general SC question.

I ordered a clearance item from them, when I got it the box the item came in looked damaged and as if someone ripped the box open and sealed it back.

All the items inside look fine though. Should I even bother contacting them and letting them know (I dont need a replacement item, but seeing if maybe they'll compensate me in any way?)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
1928 posts
1242 upvotes
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
dxbender wrote: A general SC question.

I ordered a clearance item from them, when I got it the box the item came in looked damaged and as if someone ripped the box open and sealed it back.

All the items inside look fine though. Should I even bother contacting them and letting them know (I dont need a replacement item, but seeing if maybe they'll compensate me in any way?)
I'd contact them. Might be a slow response from them due to covid BS.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
6020 posts
1011 upvotes
dxbender wrote: A general SC question.

So you want compensation for a broken box?
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius