Expired Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] /Atmosphere - Friend & Family Pricing is Back (Sept 10-14)

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 7th, 2020 2:43 pm
Member
Jan 4, 2008
425 posts
146 upvotes
Mississauga
1xTiMeR wrote: So you want compensation for a broken box?
It's not a shipping box, it's the actual box the item comes in, as in when the item is given to whoever I bought it for, the box it comes in will be damaged/used.

Amazon offers discounts on these. Warehouse deal where they'll tell people the box is damaged or something and the item inside is fine, but the item ends up being discounted.
Newbie
Aug 21, 2014
10 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto, ON
So I went to the Yorkdale location to try and find the sizes I could not find online and luckily I found them there. I tried to tell them about their promo, but they didn't honour it, so I paid full price. Feelin' like a chump, also I couldn't find where in the promo it mentioned in-store when looking in the fineprint; any tips or did I miss something?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 20, 2013
799 posts
224 upvotes
Toronto
LucidAspiration wrote: So I went to the Yorkdale location to try and find the sizes I could not find online and luckily I found them there. I tried to tell them about their promo, but they didn't honour it, so I paid full price. Feelin' like a chump, also I couldn't find where in the promo it mentioned in-store when looking in the fineprint; any tips or did I miss something?
Top left of OPs picture. Says online and in-store.
The only thing I know for sure... is that I know nothing.
1. Water 2. Sugar 3. Barney
Newbie
Nov 29, 2014
7 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hi!

Can you please explain what is the amazon warehouse deals on yeti? How often does this happen and where do I access/browse?

Thank you!

GoBigOrGoHome wrote: I spent way too much money on yeti and jetboil but I am glad that I was able to save 25%.

Even on amazon warehouse deals the yeti backflip and haul were not coming up as 25% off.
Jr. Member
Jul 18, 2019
134 posts
298 upvotes
North York ON
dxbender wrote: It's not a shipping box, it's the actual box the item comes in, as in when the item is given to whoever I bought it for, the box it comes in will be damaged/used.

Amazon offers discounts on these. Warehouse deal where they'll tell people the box is damaged or something and the item inside is fine, but the item ends up being discounted.
Is the item on clearance not discounted?
Member
Jan 4, 2008
425 posts
146 upvotes
Mississauga
Keith1411 wrote: Is the item on clearance not discounted?
It's on clearance. Those .88 price tags.
Jr. Member
Mar 5, 2011
139 posts
120 upvotes
EDL67134234 wrote: When you use CT WE for online Sportcheck purchase, can you sign up for their financing plan or does it have to be bought in store?
You can select the option for financing for purchases > $150. It's a checkbox just before finalizing payment.

On this topic, if you use your Triangle Mastercard, it wiped out the shipping cost. I was <$100, so prior to inputting my payment card it was showing up as $11 shipping.
Newbie
Mar 21, 2010
25 posts
6 upvotes
Vancouver
marianguyen wrote: Hi!

Can you please explain what is the amazon warehouse deals on yeti? How often does this happen and where do I access/browse?

Thank you!
Go to amazon and in the search type “warehouse deals”

Then search for what you want.

Amazon warehouse deals are essentially people’s returns so open box items. For the most part it has been fine and it seems like the person opened the box, didn’t want it and returned. Only two times was the item actually damaged, but it is easy to return as an amazon prime member.

If you clicked on “used and new” sometimes it is an amazon warehouse deal. I always add the more expensive items I want to my wishlist and check regularly to see if there is a used or new item showing up. Items labeled as very good have generally been new condition. Even “good.”
Images
  • 396B62B5-B3DD-4A96-B66C-1500A4031A0E.jpeg
  • 58E68DED-D736-46FA-BE73-C5B3F23A5C03.jpeg
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2006
1774 posts
289 upvotes
Alberta
Almost picked up the BioLite firepit last time but they ran out of stock.
Looks like it's back but undecided how much I'll use it now.
Newbie
Nov 29, 2014
7 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thank you so much for the detailed explanation and suggestions! I will definitely look into.

Have a great evening.
GoBigOrGoHome wrote: Go to amazon and in the search type “warehouse deals”

Then search for what you want.

Amazon warehouse deals are essentially people’s returns so open box items. For the most part it has been fine and it seems like the person opened the box, didn’t want it and returned. Only two times was the item actually damaged, but it is easy to return as an amazon prime member.

If you clicked on “used and new” sometimes it is an amazon warehouse deal. I always add the more expensive items I want to my wishlist and check regularly to see if there is a used or new item showing up. Items labeled as very good have generally been new condition. Even “good.”
Member
Sep 1, 2015
384 posts
521 upvotes
I hate looking for things myself. Anything that's a great purchase? Ie. Something good for hiking or camping or the coming winter?
Sr. Member
Feb 10, 2018
954 posts
592 upvotes
dealio333 wrote: The Bowflex Select tech Kettlebell is eligible for the discount and at $150 is a pretty hot deal. The issue is that it's excluded from free shipping. Given that it's currently in stock and shipping should still be less than the discount still pretty warm.
No longer in stock. Must have gone pretty quick.
Sr. Member
Mar 9, 2010
689 posts
568 upvotes
Sad to see the website is still a joke. OMFG the bugs and errors!

Top