Expired Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] /Atmosphere - Friend & Family Pricing is Back (Sept 10-14)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 7th, 2020 2:43 pm
May 13, 2012
389 posts
326 upvotes
Edmonton
jdmhfx wrote: Sad to see the website is still a joke. OMFG the bugs and errors!
I agree, I can't even get the code to work, keep getting message saying "Promotion code is not found. Please check the code and try again."
502 posts
745 upvotes
Toronto, ON
bajemail wrote: any good deals for tennis racquet?
you can find out by going to their website
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5574 posts
1702 upvotes
KingYean wrote: Does anyone know if golf clubs usually qualify for this sale? TIA
I bought a putter and got 25% off.

I wasn’t sure if the price would increase prior to the sale, but it didn’t.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5574 posts
1702 upvotes
LucidAspiration wrote: So I went to the Yorkdale location to try and find the sizes I could not find online and luckily I found them there. I tried to tell them about their promo, but they didn't honour it, so I paid full price. Feelin' like a chump, also I couldn't find where in the promo it mentioned in-store when looking in the fineprint; any tips or did I miss something?
Go and return the items and rebuy with the discount, if the items are eligible for the discount. Or maybe you can get a price adjustment.
Nov 15, 2019
60 posts
68 upvotes
JKKim2983 wrote: My bank account hates you..

I'm seriously considering getting a new upper end golf irons set.... noooooo.... lol!
Looks like most of the irons are excluded. Are you looking at the cobras?
May 22, 2015
242 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Does sportchek honour price adjustments? Just bought the Bowflex kettlebell couple of days ago, and now I can also get 25% discount
Jan 21, 2007
342 posts
157 upvotes
Toronto
goodhours wrote: Does sportchek honour price adjustments? Just bought the Bowflex kettlebell couple of days ago, and now I can also get 25% discount
Yes
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
1936 posts
1245 upvotes
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Surprisingly. I haven't bought anything

Woohoo
Dec 7, 2008
647 posts
93 upvotes
25% off YETI is HOT! Often the resale market sells for 10-20% off retail only. Just scooped up a bunch of things we wanted.
Jun 4, 2013
445 posts
195 upvotes
Vancouver
Seems ok. I guess if you are buying high end golf clubs, etc is a good deal but I am interested in a windbreaker and some decent runners which doesn't seem to be a deal. Going to the outlet malls have better deals......
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2015
2114 posts
718 upvotes
Kleinburg, ON.
Joedest wrote: Looks like most of the irons are excluded. Are you looking at the cobras?
Thought about it, would rather get TM. Better customer service and aftermarket resale if I upgrade years from now.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2007
1375 posts
556 upvotes
really sucks the new gen theraguns are excluded from this.

might just buy the g3 at 10% off before they're all cleared out.
Nov 15, 2019
60 posts
68 upvotes
JKKim2983 wrote: Thought about it, would rather get TM. Better customer service and aftermarket resale if I upgrade years from now.
Yeah it's a good enough deal for cobra irons, but I've never been a fan of offset "game improvement" irons.
Dec 8, 2010
79 posts
89 upvotes
British Columbia
Woot! Scored the Abus Granit Extreme 59 Bike U Lock with the discount. Thank OP!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
1936 posts
1245 upvotes
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
notrub604 wrote: Woot! Scored the Abus Granit Extreme 59 Bike U Lock with the discount. Thank OP!
Thats one Pricy Lock. Probably worth it for your Pricier Bike