Expired Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] /Atmosphere - Friend & Family Pricing is Back (Sept 10-14)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 7th, 2020 2:43 pm
Mar 9, 2010
689 posts
568 upvotes
inspoint wrote: Bought a pair of winter boots in store which says Excluded from Friends and Family Event online. And the promo code worked in store.
I had the same thing happen to me on a pair of Bauer Vapor X.9’s.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
6488 posts
2753 upvotes
Moncton, NB
inspoint wrote: Bought a pair of winter boots in store which says Excluded from Friends and Family Event online. And the promo code worked in store.
Good to know. I might go try it on a pair of Bogs that says it's excluded. It's frustrating to see that some pair works and some other.

It does mention "Marquee Footwear items ending in .00¢" ... but some of the Bogs boots are ending with 00 and aren't excluded. Just makes no sense.

It looks like all the Boys Bogs you cannot use the coupon. But the girls Bogs you can (and it works).

Frustrating. Smiling Face With Horns

Edit: My wife went in store and had no issue using the coupon. The boots weren't in stock so they ordered them for me. The only issue I have is I forgot to give her my Triangle Mastercard but she used my points card :)
Mar 24, 2003
617 posts
148 upvotes
I know this is a long shot but can anyone recommend golf clubs suitable for a beginner? Willing to spend a bit more so they last me a few years, so it doesn't have to be a beginner set.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5565 posts
1693 upvotes
Nolan wrote: I know this is a long shot but can anyone recommend golf clubs suitable for a beginner? Willing to spend a bit more so they last me a few years, so it doesn't have to be a beginner set.
I would go into a store and try out some clubs.

That way you can look at price categories and buy what feels good to swing.
Jun 4, 2013
434 posts
195 upvotes
Vancouver
Didn't see anything I like. Looking for a pair of winter boots/a light jacket but price for those doesn't seem is a good deal VS going to the outlet. Wife bought a pair leather boots form Ecco $400 regular price and mark down to $249 plus we got an additional $25 to spend(ended up getting 3 insole for my wife). I also bought 2 pairs of Chino from Vans for $19 (They were having their red tag sale where if you get an item you can get an item with a red tag on for free as long as the red tag item is equal or less than the paid item. Works too if you buy 2 red tag items. So I bought 2 pair of red tag price Chino both for $19). giving me one buy one get one free. They were selling for $60 online.
Sep 26, 2018
96 posts
143 upvotes
trellaine201 wrote: Any discount codes currently? Thanks
Isn't this trend supposed to be moved to expire?
But anyway, here you go "CAF2020", expiring Oct 12th.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
11736 posts
1769 upvotes
Vancouver
Omg damn. I had no patience. I just used a 10% off for signing up code :(

Thank u for posting that. Maybe I can cancel.