Expired Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] [Atmosphere] Triangle Bonus Days 20x Bonus or 30x Total CT Money (August 28 to August 29)

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2020 1:24 pm
[OP]
Member
Jul 7, 2016
331 posts
658 upvotes

[Sport Chek] [Atmosphere] Triangle Bonus Days 20x Bonus or 30x Total CT Money (August 28 to August 29)

Image

20x Bonus CT Money®† when you use your Triangle Rewards™ Card
30x Total CT Money®† when you pay with your Triangle™ credit card
† On qualifying purchases in-store and online. Excludes select brands and styles.

20x CT money = 8%
30x CT money = 12%

May stack with 50x on Apple Watch posted here: sport-chek-apple-watch-series-5-20-back ... n-2398981/
Last edited by TomRFD on Aug 27th, 2020 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: updated title
12 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2008
1256 posts
386 upvotes
Apple watch 5 is at 50X when you use your MC. Great way to combine both the promos.

Sorry I did not see it as part of the OP. Image is way too big. :D
Newbie
Feb 21, 2017
52 posts
49 upvotes
Damn I just ordered something this morning! Oh well.
But thanks OP!
Newbie
Oct 22, 2006
39 posts
4 upvotes
se@n wrote: Apple watch 5 is at 50X when you use your MC. Great way to combine both the promos.
so 50x +30x the points?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 2, 2007
1363 posts
345 upvotes
GVRD
Boy I hate the price game these guys play. I had a pair of trail running shoes in my cart discounted to $70, waited until today to buy and now they're $140. Great Sale Sport Check
Newbie
Apr 29, 2018
16 posts
jindy wrote: so 50x +30x the points?
Hmm, I called the customer service to see if it's stackable and they said it's not... Can anyone else confirm?
Member
Apr 13, 2005
215 posts
36 upvotes
I’ve purchased it in the past with the same promo and it stacked. Would recommend purchasing in-store as the 32% cb appears right away vs possibly waiting 5 weeks to get the top up from online orders.
Member
Apr 13, 2005
215 posts
36 upvotes
Weekly sales typically end on Thursday so it was strategic on their part to have it start on Friday on a new promo cycle).
chenwaa123 wrote: Boy I hate the price game these guys play. I had a pair of trail running shoes in my cart discounted to $70, waited until today to buy and now they're $140. Great Sale Sport Check
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2008
1256 posts
386 upvotes
JohnCliffordK9602 wrote: Hmm, I called the customer service to see if it's stackable and they said it's not... Can anyone else confirm?
I purchased it last time they had this promo and got 30X and 50X. $168 or so.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 30, 2006
504 posts
130 upvotes
Richmond Hill, Toron…
If i have gift card with 15% off , and CT rewards card, how much can I save with this deal if I am to purchase an Apple watch at $529?
Member
User avatar
Jun 6, 2004
499 posts
17 upvotes
I bought a sleeping bag yesterday.

Regular price: $399.99
Used 10% off welcome coupon: $360
After tax: $403.19
CT money earned: $14.40
I chose 24 month equal payment plan.

I thought i should be getting $86.40 CT money back? Is it coz I used the welcome coupon?
Member
Nov 26, 2014
241 posts
433 upvotes
Calgary, AB
hohohong wrote: I bought a sleeping bag yesterday.

Regular price: $399.99
Used 10% off welcome coupon: $360
After tax: $403.19
CT money earned: $14.40
I chose 24 month equal payment plan.

I thought i should be getting $86.40 CT money back? Is it coz I used the welcome coupon?
yesterday was the 30th... this deal expired on the 29th.

Top