Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

Badminton Racquet - Yonex Duora Z Strike ($158 taxes inc.)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 20th, 2019 1:48 pm
Nov 22, 2014
611 posts
224 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP.

Used the 10% sign up bonus and purchased the Duora 10 + $20 racquet Diadora Katana . Do you guys just throw away the $20 beginner racquet or gift it to someone? I presume sport chek will not allow return of 1 racquet given it's BOGO deal.
May 28, 2007
136 posts
40 upvotes
Richmond, B.C.
Silverhack wrote: What do you guys do with the other racquet?
Return it without a receipt for a gift card. That's what I did last time.
Jan 3, 2019
153 posts
29 upvotes
mr_eko wrote: Not working for me on any racquets over $100. Seems dead.
Just bought a duora 10, still works.. 12:01 pm eastern time
Jan 3, 2019
153 posts
29 upvotes
whatyoulookinatbud wrote: System Error still works - Add the cheap racquet first and then the one you want 2nd. Only Duora 10 and Nanoray in stock for the high end racquets
Thanks for some reason, it showed duora 10 as oos for me briefly.. picked it up later after a few tries, would have preferred the z strike though.
Dec 27, 2011
664 posts
542 upvotes
AB
Only two high end Yonex racquets left that it works on:

Yonex Duora 10

Yonex Nanoray Z speed
Jun 14, 2011
702 posts
662 upvotes
Toronto
ordered the Duora 10 last night. Got the tracking for the Katana but not the Duora. . . . .
Dec 12, 2003
363 posts
149 upvotes
Richmond
Too bad they have not refreshed their Yonex models in ages. No Astrox or NanoFlare series rackets. If those were there then this would be a hot deal for sure........
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2012
3049 posts
1468 upvotes
MARKHAM
guitar_pic wrote: Too bad they have not refreshed their Yonex models in ages. No Astrox or NanoFlare series rackets. If those were there then this would be a hot deal for sure........
There is a nano flare 270. It's really good. One of the better one for playing doubles.
May 15, 2008
154 posts
97 upvotes
Mississauga
chinesedevil wrote: Just buy either of the most expensive ones. Rackets are personal preference and play style though. I think the duora may be a safer bet. ZF2 will be a very head heavy racket and not everyone likes that.
I prefer head heavy, great for doubles, best for smashing
I had never thought Sportchek carried rackets for advanced or intermediate players.
Jan 3, 2019
153 posts
29 upvotes
Alright folks, I think they just fixed it as of 2:14 PM eastern. I added the Katana and the Nanoflare 270, the Katana is getting the 50% off. I added first the Katana to the cart, Nanoflare second and vice versa, same effect. Now let's see if they are cancelling orders.
Aug 23, 2012
508 posts
199 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Ordered around 12 midnight MT on Dec 8 (2 AM EST Dec 9th), but have not received any emails from SC till now 12:2 PM MT on Dec 9th (12 hours later)
The orders are listed in my account though when I log in but show as "Items still processing"
Hoping the orders dont get cancelled.

Have previously not had good luck with SC online - ordered a AW4 late last year in store for a home delivery and received a AW3 instead. That was a saga to resolve.
Aug 23, 2012
508 posts
199 upvotes
Calgary, AB
JayTheJack wrote: Alright folks, I think they just fixed it as of 2:14 PM eastern. I added the Katana and the Nanoflare 270, the Katana is getting the 50% off. I added first the Katana to the cart, Nanoflare second and vice versa, same effect. Now let's see if they are cancelling orders.
Just tried with a fresh login with the Nanoray Z-Speed and seems to be still working.
Images
  • SC -Yonex.JPG
Aug 23, 2012
508 posts
199 upvotes
Calgary, AB
roopster wrote: Ordered around 12 midnight MT on Dec 8 (2 AM EST Dec 9th), but have not received any emails from SC till now 12:2 PM MT on Dec 9th (12 hours later)
The orders are listed in my account though when I log in but show as "Items still processing"
Hoping the orders dont get cancelled.

Have previously not had good luck with SC online - ordered a AW4 late last year in store for a home delivery and received a AW3 instead. That was a saga to resolve.
Got a email from Rakuten/ebates that I had earned some money on a SC order (with the order number as well) - so hoping that order processed - fingers crossed
Jan 3, 2019
153 posts
29 upvotes
You are right, works on the Nanoray but not on the Nanoflare. :(
Aug 3, 2011
935 posts
159 upvotes
Toronto
It’s unlike that the orders will be cancelled. Last year when they messed up same, AFAIR, all orders got shipped.
Back then They basically went OOS on D10, ZF2 and Z-strike.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)