• Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2020 6:09 pm
[OP]
Aug 16, 2006
217 posts
232 upvotes
Toronto

[Sport Chek] BOGO Socks And Some Underwear

Just noticed that practically all socks are BOGO-Free with Nike excluded. Select underwear are also BOGO-Free and Ripzone underwear are BOGO-50% Off.

Note that the link on the main page only takes you to the underwear and you'll have to manually navigate to the socks section.

Just remember the BOGO rules of "equal or lesser value". Also note FRIENDS20 code does not apply.

socks.PNG
underwear.PNG
ripzone.PNG
62 replies
Jul 21, 2019
22 posts
57 upvotes
Use code TAKE5 and SCSHIP for additional 5% off and free shipping to your door. Bought few pairs of Bn3th boxers and these codes stacked ontop!
Mar 14, 2019
147 posts
172 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Shaknbake wrote: Use code TAKE5 and SCSHIP for additional 5% off and free shipping to your door. Bought few pairs of Bn3th boxers and these codes stacked ontop!
How are those underwear?
Jul 21, 2019
22 posts
57 upvotes
Dimebag wrote: How are those underwear?
Honestly they are the best feeling underwear / boxers I've ever had. I got the classic lite with 95% tencel modal and the material is awesome. Super light feeling and breathable.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 24, 2006
7684 posts
2281 upvotes
Make sure you check things out separately in pairs to maximize discount, as if you try to group it will always take away only the lowest items.

For example if you grab 4 pairs of socks, 2 are $15 and 2 are $8. If you buy all 4 together it will remove the 2 x $8, $16 total. If you buy the 2x $15 together it will remove $15, and same for for the $8 sets. Takes the total discount to $23 vs $16.
Feb 23, 2017
229 posts
166 upvotes
Icebreaker vs smartwool? I have a couple icebreaker socks I love and might get more but I'm looking at these smartwool as well.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
2874 posts
2510 upvotes
Toronto, ON
what's a good crew sock brand to buy ? Looks like Columbia has poor reviews on amazon.

edit: bought Adidas. Have been using their crew socks for some time now. They are decent.
Don't forget Rakuten 2%.
Jun 9, 2019
196 posts
298 upvotes
Elysianlight wrote: Icebreaker vs smartwool? I have a couple icebreaker socks I love and might get more but I'm looking at these smartwool as well.
I personally like Icebreaker better. They also have a fantastic warranty for their socks.
[OP]
Aug 16, 2006
217 posts
232 upvotes
Toronto
Shaknbake wrote: Honestly they are the best feeling underwear / boxers I've ever had. I got the classic lite with 95% tencel modal and the material is awesome. Super light feeling and breathable.
Do they have these inner flaps that isolates your junk the way SAXX forms a "crotch pouch"? The concept makes sense but I find that by the end of the day the extra fabric bunches up and just gets irritating.For example, the black fabric here:

IMG_20200216_101540__01.jpg
Jan 11, 2015
9 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto, ON
railgrinder wrote: Do they have these inner flaps that isolates your junk the way SAXX forms a "crotch pouch"? The concept makes sense but I find that by the end of the day the extra fabric bunches up and just gets irritating.For example, the black fabric here:

IDK, but did you just post a pic of the underwear you're wearing RIGHT NOW on the internet? Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
May 26, 2009
5726 posts
1472 upvotes
railgrinder wrote: Do they have these inner flaps that isolates your junk the way SAXX forms a "crotch pouch"? The concept makes sense but I find that by the end of the day the extra fabric bunches up and just gets irritating.For example, the black fabric here:

I know it's only February, but this has my vote for Post of the Year.
[shortened links removed]
Jul 21, 2019
22 posts
57 upvotes

Nice pic... But honestly they don't bunch up. They may if your junk doesn't fill the area though..
[OP]
Aug 16, 2006
217 posts
232 upvotes
Toronto
gershon21 wrote: IDK, but did you just post a pic of the underwear you're wearing RIGHT NOW on the internet? Face With Tears Of Joy
Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy A man needs new underwear and I got some $$$ burning in my crotch pocket
Shaknbake wrote: Nice pic... But honestly they don't bunch up. They may if your junk doesn't fill the area though..
Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoySmiling Face With Open MouthSmiling Face With Open MouthSlightly Smiling FaceSlightly Smiling FaceNeutral FaceNeutral FaceRight-pointing Magnifying GlassAubergineExpressionless FaceFace With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Last edited by railgrinder on Feb 16th, 2020 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
5324 posts
3964 upvotes
Calgary
Some of the Adidas that are on clearance are also BOGO. Which is rare.
May 31, 2008
796 posts
378 upvotes
Toronto
I would be surprised if the bogo didnt stack in store with the friends and family discount.