Expired Hot Deals

Sport Chek

Bonus $100 Canadian Tire Money for New Triangle Cardholders (NO Minimum Spend)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2021 3:34 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 15, 2013
988 posts
859 upvotes
Ottawa
Got my $100 CT money yesterday as well. Faster than I was expecting.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
8582 posts
1335 upvotes
TO
shopperisbest wrote: FYI:
I was an existing triangle master card holder.
I applied WEMC and got approved. bought an energy bar in sportchek.
received $100 bonus today. It's a surprise! I thought I was not eligible.Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
OK so purchase just have to be at Sportcheck I guess, that's all that matter.

Datapoint for all who didn't receive teh card/call- my application was on hold, I had to call in and was approved instanlty.
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC

"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Oct 3, 2007
264 posts
182 upvotes
Got approved on the 8th. Made a purchase on the 11th. Still don’t see $100 CT bonus. Anyone else also not get the $100?
Nov 18, 2008
371 posts
141 upvotes
Toronto
Got my $100 today, bought at Sportchek on Aug 19.
Nov 25, 2019
337 posts
497 upvotes
Edmonton
Bought 97cent face mask instore got $100 CB
Lucky Mobile $25 2GB
Freedom Mobile $99/Year Unlimited Talk (Nationwide) & Text
Feb 11, 2008
383 posts
157 upvotes
Vancouver
Purchase on August 21st

Received the bonus $100 CT money today August 26th

Pretty quick turn around in my opinion
Sep 29, 2010
510 posts
747 upvotes
SC really wants you to wear a face mask then... if they paid you $99 to buy it.

Purchase at SC Aug 23. New Triangle WE. Got $100 today. Faster than expected.
PrivacyIsIllusion wrote: Bought 97cent face mask instore got $100 CB
Nov 12, 2004
86 posts
23 upvotes
Calgary
coopercold wrote: WOW! 🤩 Excellent new deal spotted on the SportChek front page: Just apply and get approved for a new Canadian Tire Triangle Mastercard, then make any purchase at SportChek within 30 days, and get $100 in Canadian Tire Money.

It's really that easy! Grinning Face With Smiling EyesGrinning Face With Smiling EyesGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes

I love my Triangle World Elite Mastercard. There are no annual fees on any of the Triangle Mastercard products and there are many perks that go along with having one. This is the best time to grab this card!!! Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes

Must apply online by August 11 to qualify for this bonus offer.
Thank you OP!

Applied--accepted--got card and made purchase on Aug 29--$100 CT money deposited on Sept 2.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2003
1483 posts
142 upvotes
Doesn’t city charge extra fees for paying taxes using CC
shopper-X wrote: The World Elite includes the Gold Roadside Assistance plan at no charge but you need to activate it. So if you are approved for the WE card you can up to 250km of towing in Canada and the US.
coopercold wrote: Yes, they do. I always get them (and always ignore them 🤣).
Via Canadian Tire Financial Services, when you log-in to your credit card account, you will find a "Bill Pay" option. Use that to pay pretty much any bill you like - and earn CT$ in the process. It's posted like a a regular card charge, so you only have to pay after you get your credit card bill.
Maybe. But probably better to just go in-store to be safe.
Nope.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2003
1483 posts
142 upvotes
Is this deal still on and valid for elite CC
May 5, 2010
89 posts
21 upvotes
Wainwright
Update, received the $100 Canadian tire money after spending $5 at sportcheck
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
1596 posts
2274 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
Rawdop3 wrote: Update, received the $100 Canadian tire money after spending $5 at sportcheck
damn, still don't have mine, but only was posted to my account on Sept 6...here's hoping only a few more days!

EDIT: Got it today Sept 15.
Last edited by ChippewaBarr on Sep 15th, 2021 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 14, 2009
441 posts
67 upvotes
ChippewaBarr wrote: damn, still don't have mine, but only was posted to my account on Sept 6...here's hoping only a few more days!
same here, bought $5 online from Sportchek posted on Sep 4th and still nothingDisappointed Face

Edit: just received today Sep 15th the $100 bonus
Last edited by timduncan on Sep 15th, 2021 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
8582 posts
1335 upvotes
TO
PrivacyIsIllusion wrote: Bought 97cent face mask instore got $100 CB
Sport check or canadian tire? I purchased at CT and hasn't seen anything, there were couple of posts, where folks used the card at NON-CT stores and they received the bonus
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC

"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Nov 25, 2019
337 posts
497 upvotes
Edmonton
TorontoEh wrote: Sport check or canadian tire? I purchased at CT and hasn't seen anything, there were couple of posts, where folks used the card at NON-CT stores and they received the bonus
SportChek
Lucky Mobile $25 2GB
Freedom Mobile $99/Year Unlimited Talk (Nationwide) & Text
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2006
1062 posts
122 upvotes
Calgary
I think it has to be in store at sportchek.
I bought online sportchek Aug 22 and in store sportchek Sep 3 and still nothing.
Alberta Auto, Home, Business and Travel Insurance Broker
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
1596 posts
2274 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
guessboi wrote: I think it has to be in store at sportchek.
I bought online sportchek Aug 22 and in store sportchek Sep 3 and still nothing.
I think it may have been in store only as you should have gotten it already otherwise.

I'd personally attempt a CS call to see if they can make it happen for you...you did purchase from Sportchek as a whole after all
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2006
1062 posts
122 upvotes
Calgary
So i called the CC department - they found the promo and in their system for this promo - it stated if it is not credited by Sep 20. It will be manually applied by them. (we need to call in)
They noted my record so if I don't see it by Sep 20. I will call back on Sep 21.
Alberta Auto, Home, Business and Travel Insurance Broker