Expired Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] Bowflex SelectTech 840 Kettlebell: $206.99 or Less + F/S w/ Triangle Rewards

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 12th, 2021 1:43 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1319 posts
5812 upvotes

[Sport Chek] Bowflex SelectTech 840 Kettlebell: $206.99 or Less + F/S w/ Triangle Rewards

This is an nice deal for these adjustable kettlebells! 🤩🤩🤩 Allow me to break down the details of the deal for you! Face Throwing A Kiss It's very easy.

Bowflex SelectTech 840 Kettlebell costs $229.99.

Get the 10% newsletter sign-up coupon to save $23.

GCR is offering 2.65% cashback, saving you $5.48.

Check your personalized Triangle offers! I had a "Spend $80 & Get $20 at SportChek" personalized Triangle offer, for an additional $20 in CT Money.

This weekend there is a 30x CT Money bonus for Triangle cardholders, which will give you $24.84 in CT Money.

Plus, this weekend there is a sitewide "Spend $125 & Get $30 Event", which will give you a SportChek coupon for $30.

Shipping is free for Triangle Rewards members. Just enter your Rewards number at checkout for free shipping.

Happy kettlebelling! 🤩Smiling Face With Heart-shaped EyesSmiling Face With Heart-shaped EyesSmiling Face With Sunglasses
Images
  • S2.jpg
Last edited by coopercold on Mar 12th, 2021 8:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
27 replies
Sep 18, 2018
94 posts
250 upvotes
Ordered using your thorough instructions! Great deal, thanks OP
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
3071 posts
2483 upvotes
Main & Hastings
I bought these for 150 early pandemic..used twice. Looks hella nice in my home gym. I must use it more often
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
8936 posts
3322 upvotes
Mississauga
Nice post OP. I'm surprised SportChek is no longer charging shipping for this. For the longest time, this was excluded from free shipping, which is why I bought it elsewhere.

Good deal nonetheless. Only thing is, the $30 is technically for use on a future purchase and may or may not require a minimum spend to use it.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1319 posts
5812 upvotes
kenchau wrote: Only thing is, the $30 is technically for use on a future purchase and may or may not require a minimum spend to use it.
I don't think there is a minimum purchase, but free shipping minimums will apply. I'm hoping in-store shopping (in Ontario) will be available for using the coupon - which expires at the end of March! 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 Or one can always do curbside pickup too. Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3136 posts
1611 upvotes
West Coast
Although I won't be buying these, thumbs up for a good deal and great post!
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Aug 28, 2018
111 posts
50 upvotes
how did you get 28.84 CT money for 30x? isn't 10x=4%? so 12% of 230 is 27.6?

I'm just checking I've been calculating CT money correctly all these years.

Also does the $10 for 50 stack with the spend 125 get 30?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1319 posts
5812 upvotes
nickthebrick wrote: how did you get 28.84 CT money for 30x? isn't 10x=4%? so 12% of 230 is 27.6?
The CT Money is calculated on the post-coupon amount. So 229.99 less 10% coupon = $206.99. And you're right, 30x CT Money is 12% cashback, so 206.99 * 0.12 = $24.84, as expected.
nickthebrick wrote: Also does the $10 for 50 stack with the spend 125 get 30?
Absolutely. You'll see the bonus $10 applied instantly with the rest of the CT Money, as you see in the screenshot. The Spend $125 Get $30 coupon is a separate offer, and the coupon will be emailed a few days after the item ships.

Hope this helps! Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Oct 27, 2016
9 posts
3 upvotes
There’s also a 25x sportchek multiplier for wellness that’s supposed to include fitness equipment when you look at swap offers, do you think this stacks with the others?

Edit:
I swapped an offer to use the 25x wellness and it worked lol. Ended up getting $55 in CT money back.
Last edited by hamhoos on Feb 6th, 2021 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1319 posts
5812 upvotes
hamhoos wrote: There’s also a 25x sportchek multiplier for wellness that’s supposed to include fitness equipment when you look at swap offers, do you think this stacks with the others?
If you have a "Spend X, Get Y in CT Money" offer AND you have a multiplier offer, then you will only get one - whichever works out best, automatically. The personalized offers do not stack. The important thing is to activate your personalized offers before ordering.

But they don't prevent you from getting site-wide promotions, like the 30X bonus for CT Cardholders, so in that way, the different forms of offers do stack up.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
2008 posts
2568 upvotes
GTA
Isn't the $30 off $125 coupon for a future purchase?
If so, you can't really add that into the savings here, as it requires you to buy more and it also expires (you only have about a month to use it based upon past offers). It's really only useful if you see something else at SC you would buy anyway, and in that case, you get $30 off that future purchase, but not off this kettlebell.

You show a screenshot of paying $233.90 and getting $34.84 back in CTM. And then another $5.48 in GCR.
233.90 - 34.84 - 5.48 = $193.58 (or $171.31 before Ontario HST).

Still a good deal as you're saving almost $60 off retail. Upvoted.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14717 posts
27686 upvotes
Scarborough
Thanks for sharing! My personalized Triangle offer was for $20 off when you spend $80. Even if I don't end up using the $30 off $125 coupon, I'm still pretty happy with the deal.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Apr 11, 2020
180 posts
266 upvotes
I posted about these in a prior thread. They're fine for swings, goblet squats, etc, but are horrible for any exercise where you have to rest the kettle bell along your wrist/forearm, like cleans and snatches (jokes about clean snatches are welcome). These kettle bells have edges located on each side where the rounded part meets the flat top where the dial is (sorry I'm not sure how to explain this better). When you do a clean or snatch with a traditional kettle bell, a rounded part of the kettle bell comes into contact with your wrist/forearm. With these, that corner hits you there. That corner also makes it impossible to keep your wrist straight when doing these exercises, which is proper form.
Aug 13, 2006
945 posts
133 upvotes
Vancouver
How often do people adjust kettlebells? I've been looking for deals on old school iron ones... Curious is adjustable actually a benefit....
Don't worry about how much you SPEND , it's how much you SAVE that matters.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
2008 posts
2568 upvotes
GTA
Fx45 wrote: How often do people adjust kettlebells? I've been looking for deals on old school iron ones... Curious is adjustable actually a benefit....
walmart has some for about $2/lb ($69.88 for 35lb, $49.88 for 25lb, also 15 and 20lb). Vinyl coated bell, cast iron, their own "gozone" brand. Quality is meh, but they're not pricey and may be easy to find. Some have bad casting marks on the bottom/inside of the handle, so check them out carefully in store before buying.
amazonbasics had 35lb ones for as low as $58 recently. Prices and stock vary. Not sure about quality; I'd expect similar to the Walmart ones.

Beyond that, you're jumping up in price, hopefully also with better quality, from fitness suppliers.
Aug 13, 2006
945 posts
133 upvotes
Vancouver
karlb wrote: walmart has some for about $2/lb ($69.88 for 35lb, $49.88 for 25lb, also 15 and 20lb). Vinyl coated bell, cast iron, their own "gozone" brand. Quality is meh, but they're not pricey and may be easy to find. Some have bad casting marks on the bottom/inside of the handle, so check them out carefully in store before buying.
amazonbasics had 35lb ones for as low as $58 recently. Prices and stock vary. Not sure about quality; I'd expect similar to the Walmart ones.
Thanks! Should've thought about Amazon... Didn't think they'd ship heavy weights but obviously I'm wrong. $58 for 35 lb these days is a steal. Gonna order.
Don't worry about how much you SPEND , it's how much you SAVE that matters.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
2008 posts
2568 upvotes
GTA
Fx45 wrote: How often do people adjust kettlebells? I've been looking for deals on old school iron ones... Curious is adjustable actually a benefit....
Adjustable can be a nice benefit when you have different people of different strengths using them, or somebody who is starting off lighter and gaining strength.
While you can buy multiple iron ones, some people may not have the space for that.
Jul 26, 2014
63 posts
18 upvotes
Brampton, ON
any other good deals besides the kettle bells.
Oct 27, 2020
7 posts
2 upvotes
I just did this with all of OP's discounts.

But i bought a pair of already clearance badminton racquets at buy one get one 50% off.

Came to just about $100 for a previously top end product.

Thanks OP.
Dec 6, 2008
70 posts
45 upvotes
Terrace
These are awesome kettlebells and I love the handle on them. After a few of my friends tried mine out and they all went out and bot one. Doesn't replace the kettlebell bootcamp i use to goto but does the job to keep me strong. i bought these at Canadian Tire in the summer. No other place had them in stock. Wished Sportchek had them at the time cuz I had gift cards i bought at 15% off and could've stacked with similar deals. The only deal i got was Shoppers at the time had a promo for Canadian Tire gift cards. i think it was Get a $30 card if you buy $300 worth of cards.