Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek Boxing Day

Boxing Day Event: 20% off select brands (Promo Code: BOXING22)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2022 7:08 pm
[OP]
Jan 10, 2017
119 posts
740 upvotes
GTA and GVA (Back an…

[Sport Chek] [Boxing Day] Boxing Day Event: 20% off select brands (Promo Code: BOXING22)

Hi all and happy holidays!

I figured out the code for the Boxing Day event on Sport Chek as last year it was “BOX21”. Didn’t take a genius to figure out that this year it’s “BOXING22”.

The deal is supposed to go live tomorrow on December 24, 2022, but I just ordered 2 jackets, some other items and can confirm the code works.

Terms:
Boxing Day Event - Online Only! Use Code BOXING22 in CART for 20% Off* regular priced items. Excludes select brands & styles. December 25 - December 28, 2022. Online orders must be completed by 1:59am ET December 29, 2022. No cash value. Excludes taxes and cannot be combined with any other online promo codes or offer, including but not limited to Buy One Get One and 2 For. The “Boxing Day Event” offer of take 20% off regular priced items is applicable to our ticket price on store merchandise. Excludes Apple, Big Agnes, Birkenstock, Brooks, Carhartt, CCM Elite, Elite, Fitbit, Fjallraven, Footjoy, Garmin, GoPro, Hyperice, Indyeva, Jetblack, Kari Traa, Modern Eternity, Normatec, ON, Osprey, Samsung, Scarpa, TacX, tentree, Therabody, Theragun, Thule, Titleist, Venom, YETI, select Nike, Converse, Marquee Footwear items ending in .00¢, items already marked down, and other select brands & styles. Selection and availability will vary by location. Not valid on Tickets, Gift Cards, previous purchases, custom orders & shipping costs. Other exceptions may apply. Limit one online promo code per purchase. Promo code must be entered at time of online purchase. Other exceptions may apply. ®Registered trademark of FGL Sports LTD.
Images
  • 159766A8-407B-40EA-AA15-5524070848E8.jpeg
15 replies
Jan 1, 2020
89 posts
124 upvotes
Pretty cold deal. Excludes all the brands you would actually want and is less than the usual 25% friends and family discount they have.
[OP]
Jan 10, 2017
119 posts
740 upvotes
GTA and GVA (Back an…
produceprincess wrote: Pretty cold deal. Excludes all the brands you would actually want and is less than the usual 25% friends and family discount they have.
You’re definitely right. It’s not the best deal coming out of Sport Chek, but for those that need last minute Christmas gifts or winter clothing, i hope that this post helps someone out!
Aug 21, 2022
185 posts
288 upvotes
I have over 20 items in my cart not a single one got discounted from the code. Really sick of this companies nonsense.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2017
1450 posts
2204 upvotes
Leggendairy wrote: I have over 20 items in my cart not a single one got discounted from the code. Really sick of this companies nonsense.
I don't think the code is live yet. It should be live from December 25-28.

OP just found out the code but its not advertised on their site, and under the terms, it says for orders from the 25th-28th.

OP mentioned it work for his item already though so not sure exactly. Anyways seems cold since it's only 20% off regular priced items
Dec 14, 2012
577 posts
751 upvotes
Ottawa
Was waiting for deal for some Bauer elite hockey protective kits. But it seems they are always exclusive from sale events.
Any idea if they have been ever on sale?
Jan 12, 2011
266 posts
506 upvotes
Overstep wrote: Was waiting for deal for some Bauer elite hockey protective kits. But it seems they are always exclusive from sale events.
Any idea if they have been ever on sale?
If you're referring to the "Pro" or "Ultrasonic" lines, they are only offered on sale in-store during F&F or VIP promos. Of course, stock dependent on your specific store. Online always excludes the higher end Bauer product.
Sep 18, 2017
581 posts
909 upvotes
GVRD
Thanks OP. But like your call-sign, this sale is "unimpressive".
SportChek Boxing Day sales have been lame in the past.
In-store sales ##% off for the first 4-5 hours of Boxing Day only.
From what I can recall.

Their CT Bonus Money offers haven't gotten low too.
Dec 3, 2018
544 posts
1120 upvotes
Guessing they're targeting people who are going to get SportChek gift cards for xmas and wants to see if they can easily persuade them to start spending it with this promotion because otherwise it's quite awful.
Aug 21, 2022
185 posts
288 upvotes
The sportchek clearance section is a complete joke as well. It's not actually clearance, it's just mediocre sales which are excluded from any further discount promo code, and often in store pickup only. Such a scam. If something is CLEARANCE its supposed to mean they are trying to get rid of it, not knock a few dollars off the regular price and exclude it from further discount. Alot of regular price stuff goes cheaper than the clearance stuff if you use a 25% off promo code. Any promotional codes should apply to clearance at least equal to the regular merchandise discount, but preferably give an even greater discount to the clearance stuff. A Nike t-shirt 19.99$ "clearance" is insulting. Not to mention roughly 80% of their inventory is excluded from promo codes in general.

Sportchek needs to look at how adidas does clearance where stuff in the outlet is 30%-70% off and then you get a promo code for another 50% off.
Jul 2, 2020
85 posts
63 upvotes
Worked for me for an item that I have been keeping my eye on that has not been on sale for a many weeks. Thanks OP!
Jan 25, 2008
131 posts
60 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP. Worked for me last night to grab a last minute Yeti rambler. Cheers
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2010
2056 posts
5094 upvotes
Toronto
Spend $125+, Get $30 back in CT Money is happening today and tomorrow.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2004
2087 posts
1953 upvotes
EddySaver wrote: Spend $125+, Get $30 back in CT Money is happening today and tomorrow.
Wow! I didn’t even notice that.
I lucked out I guess. 3 items in my cart, the 20% off worked on 2 and the 3rd was 50% off, then I got $30 in CT money.
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2009
2213 posts
663 upvotes
Nova Scotia
$32 for boxer jock on clearance lol