Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

Buy one get one free underwear including some BN3TH & Under Armour

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2020 10:46 am
Mar 9, 2010
966 posts
1320 upvotes
HRM, NS

[Sport Chek] Buy one get one free underwear including some BN3TH & Under Armour

Sport Chek has select underwear at Buy One, Get One Free including select BN3TH and Under Armour. This is a big YMMV but in-store I was told that SAXX applied, but this may have been an error at the store level. "TAKE5" works for an additional 5%, "SCSHIP" works for free shipping and both will stack.

Rakuten is 1% cash back, GCR is 2.5%,
31 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2008
1274 posts
1454 upvotes
Surrey
decent sale on the bn3th. Similar and in some cases same as the employee friends and family codes. Grabbed a couple of BN3TH off the site the other day. Most comfortable boxers I've worn, ever! I have a few Under Armour ones but these are just next level! Doesn't feel like you're wearing it with the tencel fabric. Also no more bunching/rolling up on the thighs.
Feb 10, 2017
30 posts
34 upvotes
Use Take5 for 5% off, SCShip for free shipping - HOT deal, thanks OP!
Nov 4, 2018
70 posts
81 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Anyone know the difference between classics and pros? Pro is more expensive and supposedly odor-blocking, but has more polyester than modal...
Deal Addict
May 22, 2015
3307 posts
3849 upvotes
hmnd01 wrote: Anyone know the difference between classics and pros? Pro is more expensive and supposedly odor-blocking, but has more polyester than modal...
Pros have less stretch. They're not compression but have less fabric movement and a thinner material which isn't as soft. I've had them in the past, I've found the gooch fabric tears/holes out after several washes (sorry for the graphic description).

From a high performance perspective, I don't know, maybe if you're a professional but I run 20 km a day and prefer the classic for workout and general wear.

Not worth paying premium for IMO.

As an aside, Last Hunt has Bn3th on for $13-15 regularly. It might take a few stock recycles to get your size though.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2017
1711 posts
2485 upvotes
Ontario
Ordered a few of those Classic Light ones, photo looks a little strange in the inside where the pouch area is, hope it's comfortable, also a little longer than I usually wear with the 6.5" inseam, if I like them I'll stalk Last Hunt for shorter Classics whenever they get my size
Jun 27, 2017
345 posts
156 upvotes
Ottawa
Is it possible to get free shipping without exceeding $50 for MEC or $100 from Sportscheck?
Apr 2, 2010
145 posts
181 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks OP.

I have been wearing the Entourage series for several years now and these are the only underwear that doesn't ride up my thigh or give me a wedgie while in a suit. The material is super durable and odor resistant and feels great when they are on with just the right amount of that "locked in" feeling. I seriously hope this company never goes out of business as the Entourage series is my absolute go to for underwear. Love them.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2017
1711 posts
2485 upvotes
Ontario
TheCheapCDN wrote: Is it possible to get free shipping without exceeding $50 for MEC or $100 from Sportscheck?
Free shipping code is in the first post.
Nov 23, 2017
151 posts
190 upvotes
NS
Sale over? Not seeing anything about it or any discount in cart
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2017
1711 posts
2485 upvotes
Ontario
stmack wrote: Sale over? Not seeing anything about it or any discount in cart
When you search BN3TH you'll see some that say buy 1 get 1 free under the price.
Nov 23, 2017
151 posts
190 upvotes
NS
Jimbo67 wrote: When you search BN3TH you'll see some that say buy 1 get 1 free under the price.
Oh thanks, didnt scroll enough. Hmm some on clearance for half price as well. Maybe I'll just get a single pair to try
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
1101 posts
302 upvotes
ontario
just went to SC

the ripzone freestyle boxers were marked down 19.99 to $11.97
and i got 1 pair that was a black box called icon that was 24.99 marked down to 14.99

so in total i got 6 pairs for 43.98 = $7.33 each
thanks!

edit: was told saxx didn't apply
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
1101 posts
302 upvotes
ontario
stmack wrote: Oh thanks, didnt scroll enough. Hmm some on clearance for half price as well. Maybe I'll just get a single pair to try
yeah its just certain patterns that are on clearance
i found a few under armour that were down to 14.99 but none in my size and couldn't find 2 to make it BOGO
but it seemed almost all of the ripzone ones were on clearance

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)