Expired Hot Deals

Sport Chek

Converse Men's Chuck Taylor All Star Waterproof Hi Boots |Black ONLY | Sizes 8, 8½ left. $74.97 + App offer/Rakuten

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2021 11:11 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5266 posts
7151 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…

[Sport Chek] Converse Men's Chuck Taylor All Star Waterproof Hi Boots |Black ONLY | Sizes 8, 8½ left. $74.97 + App offer/Rakuten

$74.97. Regular is $112

Don't forget your Triangle App Offers and Rakuten & sign up for new letter 15% discount and happy shopping & bye

Free Shipping with Triangle Rewards Card
Images
  • Screenshot_20210813-105725_Chrome.jpg
Last edited by chilli604 on Aug 16th, 2021 10:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
25 replies
Sep 9, 2009
293 posts
122 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Are these good for winter too or only rain?
Aug 24, 2020
3 posts
2 upvotes
speed_69 wrote: Are these good for winter too or only rain?
I actually wear these throughout winter too. With warm socks youre good to go👌🏼
Feb 28, 2017
407 posts
733 upvotes
Haha what is this, a shoe for ants?
I cant tell if im addicted to RFD or good deals
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
1170 posts
410 upvotes
Discovered these 3 years ago and haven't looked back. The perfect winter sneaker for the city. The neoprene does it's job and keeps out water.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5266 posts
7151 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
RobbieG wrote: Discovered these 3 years ago and haven't looked back. The perfect winter sneaker for the city. The neoprene does it's job and keeps out water.
Thanks for sharing. Perhaps I should have gotten it when size 9 was Available. Oh well...
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
7809 posts
2884 upvotes
Yup wore mine through winter. Super comfy.

Great boot! Just not warm if it's like -10 wet.
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2005
1463 posts
473 upvotes
Toronto
Is it possible for them to have other sizes in store or does the website reflect that already?
Oct 12, 2015
417 posts
463 upvotes
Ottawa
BengaliPrince wrote: Only size 8/8.5 too small :(
Bugger Off! Finally something for us little people that wont go OOS in a matter of seconds.
May 5, 2016
441 posts
530 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
whatsup with all the thumbs-down action going on right now? OP put the shoe size in the subject line. you don't like it, don't click it. :)

thumbs up OP, fits me just fine! triangle mastercard got some nice benefits too. free shipping, plus i activated an extra $10 CT money back deal as well.
Let's get rich together on RFD. Stay positive, stay frugal. 😃
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5266 posts
7151 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
duttydeals wrote: whatsup with all the thumbs-down action going on right now? OP put the shoe size in the subject line. you don't like it, don't click it. :)

thumbs up OP, fits me just fine! triangle mastercard got some nice benefits too. free shipping, plus i activated an extra $10 CT money back deal as well.
Thank you!
I dont mind the Down Votes. The shoe is probably ugly to some. Great price especially with Apps Offers and whatever that's stackable.

Kind of wish I bought a pair of size 9. Would have been great for West Coast 🌧
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
8923 posts
4837 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
chilli604 wrote: Thank you!
I dont mind the Down Votes. The shoe is probably ugly to some. Great price especially with Apps Offers and whatever that's stackable.

Kind of wish I bought a pair of size 9. Would have been great for West Coast 🌧

Do you activate the offer in the app and put in the triangle reward number to get the $10 off $50?
After I order and go back to the app, I do not see that the coupon is triggered. :(

I got an extra 15% off code if anyone want it.
EMAIL-74SU54DV8BU7JL4715
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5266 posts
7151 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Do you activate the offer in the app and put in the triangle reward number to get the $10 off $50?
After I order and go back to the app, I do not see that the coupon is triggered. :(

I got an extra 15% off code if anyone want it.
EMAIL-74SU54DV8BU7JL4715
To be Honest. I'm not sure haha. I read people are getting offers in the Sport Chek app. I try not to install apps. Upside-down Face
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
8923 posts
4837 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
chilli604 wrote: To be Honest. I'm not sure haha. I read people are getting offers in the Sport Chek app. I try not to install apps. Upside-down Face
I think that is triangle app. I dont really see a sportchek app.
Anyway, if they ship the shoes and I did not get my $10. I will call triangle and have it sorted out.

Update: Order was shipped and I see the $10 back in crappy tire money.
Last edited by theflyingsquirrel on Aug 16th, 2021 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Mar 10, 2009
185 posts
217 upvotes
Pickering
Thanks OP got my size. Had an offer $20 in CT money with $80 spend so added some filler to get over the $80 mark. Also had a 25x points on shoes but not sure if I’ll get that along with the $20 back. Also a CT credit card holder so free shipping. Cheers!

Edit: for those wondering, I found the offers in my Triangle App.

Edit 2: did get both offers. Bill came to $94 got $30 back in CT $. Thanks OP.
Last edited by jcwoody81 on Aug 16th, 2021 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5073 posts
8240 upvotes
BC
I had these, going off of memory these fit closer to Chuck Taylor II's and not like classic Chuck's where you have to go a full size down. They're super comfortable and would be great for city wear.
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
23423 posts
5413 upvotes
Toronto
Kudos to Sportchek - their shipping is spot on & hella quick.........

Placed my order last night & already received the shipping notification this morning - sweet!!!

I recently bought a couple of pairs of shoes & Sportchek shipping & notices were really quick........they are on their A-game when it comes to online orders and shipping!

FS: Nothing at the moment
Heatware: 63-0-0