[Sport Chek] DC Control Boa Snowboard Boots $197(Reg $329) YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2020 6:18 pm
[OP]
Aug 16, 2010
350 posts
133 upvotes

[Sport Chek] DC Control Boa Snowboard Boots $197(Reg $329) YMMV

YMMV but figured I would post what I found today.

DC Control Boa

Went to my local sportcheck to look at Snowboard boots and saw these on the shelf for $246. I knew they were $329 on the website. Of course local store did not have my size. So I asked if they could order in my size at their in-store price. The guy checked it out and their instore price is actually now $197.

So they ordered my size(shipped to home) and I got the $197 price.

Perhaps in the next day or 2 the website will update with new sale price(I assume clearance price)
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 12th, 2020 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
6 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
2719 posts
3624 upvotes
Langley, BC
good boots, I remember buying the 2019 DC Torstein Horgmo Boa Snowboard Boot from Winners for $59 a few months ago, I think they made an error with the price, but I bought them all and resold them on CList :)
Dec 2, 2009
197 posts
162 upvotes
Guess we should change the website to redflagresale.
Dec 6, 2012
44 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto
steven80 wrote: good boots, I remember buying the 2019 DC Torstein Horgmo Boa Snowboard Boot from Winners for $59 a few months ago, I think they made an error with the price, but I bought them all and resold them on CList :)
Where is the damn downvote button? They should have kept it for the posts like this one... So buddy, instead of posting that deal here on RFD so others can benefit as well, you just selfishly bought all of them yourself?!? I bet you even think how smart and cunning you are...🤬
Last edited by torwizard on Feb 12th, 2020 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 2, 2009
197 posts
162 upvotes
torwizard wrote: Where is the damn downvote button? They should have kept it for the posts like this one... So buddy, instead of posting that deal here on RFD so others can benefit as well, you just selfishly both all of them yourself?!? I bet you even think how smart and cunning you are...🤬
That's the world we live in now, no more tight knit community of deal hunters trying to help each other out. Just loser hypebeasts and selfish millenials.

Don't you know bro? Being a big time reseller is the ultimate flex nowadays.
Nov 12, 2012
674 posts
378 upvotes
Calgary
Friends and family sale starts tomorrow, so you could get another 10% off that sale price.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
2719 posts
3624 upvotes
Langley, BC
torwizard wrote: Where is the damn downvote button? They should have kept it for the posts like this one... So buddy, instead of posting that deal here on RFD so others can benefit as well, you just selfishly both all of them yourself?!? I bet you even think how smart and cunning you are...🤬
There were 2 pairs... but yeah... ok.