Expired Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] Diadora Orbita Mountain Bike $207

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 3rd, 2020 11:24 am
Dec 15, 2006
857 posts
467 upvotes
Ottawa
HailHydra wrote: Not to hijack the thread, but if we buy from sportchek and the bikes come unassembled and I assembled it myself, can I still bring it in sportchek to get it tuned for free?
Yes, I bought a bike from them and I read this in an email or on their web site.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 27, 2007
5444 posts
1866 upvotes
You get what you pay for

Revoshifters, meh
3x6 meh
27.5 is really 26, ok for occasional use
Crank / cog Setup will limit max speed, 42-14 is some 35 km/h max theoretical - comparable to junior bikes, lol

For 200, it could be fine bike to go short distances, just don’t expect performance and being comfortable on it. There is a reason trek/giant cost more
It's easy to grin when your ship comes in and you've got the stock market beat.
But the man worthwhile is the man who can smile when his shorts are too tight in the seat 😃
In Fed We Trust - Make ES Limit Down Great Again!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6634 posts
433 upvotes
GT'eh
Thanks for all the tips from bike experts in here, seems this bike isn't for everyone, but for anyone serious about riding there are better options.
Can anyone recommend any fat tire e-bikes? I'm going to be doing some off roading and trail riding, I figure with the money I'm saving from gas and not commuting, I'm going to splurge and get one, budget is under 2K.
Also any reputable online or retailers to get e-bikes from in the GTA?
Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired G@mer & t3<h [0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<hy lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: eBay|1000+ ??? rFD | 300+