Expired Hot Deals

Sport Chek

Employee Pricing upto 70% off - Canadian Armed Forces

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 9th, 2021 6:35 pm
Mar 8, 2004
647 posts
201 upvotes
tmkYOW wrote: Sign up for this deal at 4900 Yonge St., Suite 100.

They offer a good physical fitness program and a travel service. Actually wardrobe and dietary needs too, and great for those that like to camp.
Love this post. Do you think the person actually understood it?

4900 Yonge Street…the memories.
Jan 27, 2011
444 posts
286 upvotes
Thanks OP!
Upvoting for stolen valour more than deal.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
1735 posts
3089 upvotes
Vancouver
ferozkq wrote: so you are not able to buy anything online or its just in store only?

If it works for online how would you purchase it using a code?
Didn't even bother reading the first post I see
Oct 27, 2015
151 posts
121 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ferozkq wrote: anyone know if YETI works with this promo?
Yes. Works out to about 25% off for Yeti water containers.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
1735 posts
3089 upvotes
Vancouver
agent86 wrote: Why not sign up yourself? Then we can thank you for serving your country.
I don't need to people to thank me for my service, but I do appreciate the sentiment.

Everyone in the military thanks you for your *support* though!
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2009
1007 posts
491 upvotes
Thanks OP! I’m glad these deals are being posted on RFD. I served more than 30 years ago and only read about CFOne earlier this year on this site. Never heard of it before then.

I finally got my NDI 75 and now I have to wait a month to get my CFOne card. I can’t believe all the deals like this one that I’ve missed out on!
Sep 21, 2020
17 posts
20 upvotes
agent86 wrote: Why not sign up yourself? Then we can thank you for serving your country.
You make it sound like i'm unemployed... I work in a busy and understaffed Emergency Department, not ready for a career change at this time.

Thank you for your service though!
Nov 5, 2020
6 posts
22 upvotes
I am just throwing this out there as I am not sure if everyone knows but CFone cards aren't strictly for Canadian forces. I believe they use the term defense community.

I am an RCMP member and eligible and get the emails for this promotion.
Jan 31, 2014
250 posts
131 upvotes
Montréal
frugal1 wrote: Thanks OP! I’m glad these deals are being posted on RFD. I served more than 30 years ago and only read about CFOne earlier this year on this site. Never heard of it before then.

I finally got my NDI 75 and now I have to wait a month to get my CFOne card. I can’t believe all the deals like this one that I’ve missed out on!
You don't need to wait for a physical card, I got my barcode by sending them an email and next day I had it.
JAG1955 wrote: I am just throwing this out there as I am not sure if everyone knows but CFone cards aren't strictly for Canadian forces. I believe they use the term defense community.

I am an RCMP member and eligible and get the emails for this promotion.
How do you sign up for rcmp members ?
Edit: you already answered that for me, thanks
May 30, 2017
634 posts
406 upvotes
Anyone know how a spikeball set would be with this deal?
Jun 1, 2019
9 posts
4 upvotes
arcty5 wrote: Anyone know how a spikeball set would be with this deal?
Maybe $10. Nephew bought one during the SPC coupon and that all he got
Mar 26, 2008
96 posts
138 upvotes
ErnieL84118 wrote: Maybe $10. Nephew bought one during the SPC coupon and that all he got
It’s only like 0.50 off and I wish I was joking.
Aug 18, 2005
490 posts
31 upvotes
Ottawa
So... my son works at a SportCheck. A reminder... it us UP TO 70% off. Don't go there and bitch at the teenagers who are just doing their jobs because you don't like that your shoes are 50% off instead of 70%. The teenagers have ZERO control over this.

I heard a number of stories about it yesterday.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2005
3254 posts
893 upvotes
frugal1 wrote: Thanks OP! I’m glad these deals are being posted on RFD. I served more than 30 years ago and only read about CFOne earlier this year on this site. Never heard of it before then.

Try calling the CFOne folks. Once they confirmed my service, they sent out the card via email very quickly. You can use that until you receive the physical card via snail mail.
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2006
1012 posts
629 upvotes
Edmonton
Frameboy wrote: So... my son works at a SportCheck. A reminder... it us UP TO 70% off. Don't go there and bitch at the teenagers who are just doing their jobs because you don't like that your shoes are 50% off instead of 70%. The teenagers have ZERO control over this.

I heard a number of stories about it yesterday.
The problem with Sport Chek is the inconsistency of how policies are applied. There are multiple sales and promos going on at the same time and people hear of other people being able to apply promos and discounts that shouldn't stack so they try to get them too.