Hot Deals

Sport Chek

Exclusive Offer.Venngo VIP Pricing. Up to 70% off* the ticket price for Sportchek & Atmosphere [DO NOT ASK FOR CODES!]

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 26th, 2022 12:58 am
[OP]
Jun 3, 2018
18 posts
25 upvotes

[Sport Chek] Exclusive Offer.Venngo VIP Pricing. Up to 70% off* the ticket price for Sportchek & Atmosphere [DO NOT ASK FOR CODES!]

Got this in my work email from Workperks. You may have the same deal if you have a WorkPerks / Venngo account. In store only. I'm assuming pricing will be similar to F&F that just ended.

edit: Link in the email links to a unique code to be shown at check out in store.

Mod EDIT: No request for codes in this thread. Ask here instead. Any posts that ask for codes will be deleted.
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 24th, 2022 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
Always hunting for better deals ;)
106 replies
Mar 1, 2017
506 posts
223 upvotes
Is there a code? Or need to show membership? How does it work?
[OP]
Jun 3, 2018
18 posts
25 upvotes
mikefly wrote: Is there a code? Or need to show membership? How does it work?
There's a link to the unique code in the portal.
Always hunting for better deals ;)
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
11838 posts
104370 upvotes
Ontario
LucasL002 wrote: There's a link to the unique code in the portal.
can you tell us the average discount for Nike, under armour, and their house brand like Mckinley?

It's usually 30-35% for the first 2 and 75-80% for Mckinley.

Maybe they reduced the discount and blame it on inflation/gas.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Nov 20, 2018
151 posts
302 upvotes
Inb4 requests asking for code
Images
  • upload.jpg
Jun 27, 2017
68 posts
32 upvotes
Damn my work moved to Perkopolis. I'll be the first to ask for a code.
Jan 10, 2020
51 posts
63 upvotes
Wpg
I received the code but seems like can be used in-store only. Does anyone know the promotion terms and conditions?
Images
  • Sportchek.png
Mar 25, 2009
210 posts
282 upvotes
Scarborough
Anyone who didn’t receive the email able to find the code in their venngo account?
Apr 27, 2012
959 posts
796 upvotes
Ottawa
These VIP sales are harder and harder to f come by. I logged into my Venngo but don't have Sportchek as an offer unfortunately!
Aug 30, 2007
903 posts
1705 upvotes
Calgary
I’m just relieved to see these types of sales from SportChek again. There is hope for the future afterall! Face With Tears Of Joy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Everyone has their thing, we're all here to save money while doing it!
Mar 2, 2011
556 posts
286 upvotes
West
I logged into my venngo but cannot find it.

What do you guys look up?
May 4, 2008
59 posts
6 upvotes
I have a Venngo account and didn’t get the email. I also don’t see it anywhere in the portal
And nothing when I search Sportchek
Mar 11, 2014
134 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto
mjpiliou wrote: I have a Venngo account and didn’t get the email. I also don’t see it anywhere in the portal
And nothing when I search Sportchek
Don't use the app go to the website and log in there was a banner across the top I was able to hit and just go through till you get the bar code.
May 26, 2014
55 posts
16 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
SatelliteMan wrote: Don't use the app go to the website and log in there was a banner across the top I was able to hit and just go through till you get the bar code.
This also worked for me on my account. Tried my wife’s venngo account for her work after as well but it didn’t show up on that one. Weird
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2009
1289 posts
1083 upvotes
Vancouver
SatelliteMan wrote: Don't use the app go to the website and log in there was a banner across the top I was able to hit and just go through till you get the bar code.
Didn’t work for me :(
Sep 23, 2018
121 posts
115 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Went into the website for my work Venngo. Didn’t find this banner… think it might be targeted/company specific
Jan 14, 2013
64 posts
5 upvotes
So are the deals any good? Looking for new golf equipment
Oct 5, 2010
571 posts
758 upvotes
I don't have it also Disappointed But Relieved Face.
I have save 15% off $99 or 20% off $200 from Champs.

Thread Information

There are currently 16 users viewing this thread. (10 members and 6 guests)

Mr Snuff, playswithsquirrels, cityofdreams, crashyourgame, Fiscal Restraint, reddragon, sihnth, Chief, KillerSquirrel, rnuggets