• Dec 13th, 2022 12:20 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2007
3380 posts
5481 upvotes
Calgary

[Sport Chek] Friends and Family Event [Dec 8 to 14], use code FF22DEC

Promo is not on their front page yet, but can confirm the promo code works in the cart.

Friends & Family Event - Use Code FF22DEC in CART for 25% Off* regular priced items and 10% Off* items already marked down. Excludes select brands & styles. Valid Thursday, December 8 - Wednesday, December 14, 2022.

Excludes Apple, BAUER Elite/Performance, Big Agnes, Birkenstock, Brixton, Brooks, Carhartt, CCM Elite, Elite, Fitbit, Fjallraven, Footjoy, Garmin, GoPro, Hyperice, Indyeva, Jetblack, Kari Traa, Modern Eternity, Normatec, ON, Osprey, RVCA, RVCA Sport, Samsung, Scarpa, TacX, tentree, Therabody, Theragun, Thule, Titleist, Venom, YETI & select Nike, Converse, Marquee Footwear items ending in .00¢, and other select brands & styles.
Thread Summary
Looking for a Triangle bonus points offer? Visit the Canadian Tire Triangle Rewards - App Swap Requests thread.
37 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2013
1859 posts
1154 upvotes
Mississauga
Can anyone recommend which ASICS line to go for mostly walking and casual running?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2007
3380 posts
5481 upvotes
Calgary
jdu0ng wrote: Can anyone recommend which ASICS line to go for mostly walking and casual running?
Take a look at the ‘everyday’ Nimbus or the Kayano if you need stability.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
3117 posts
2107 upvotes
Toronto
Does this work in-store with CT money or online only?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2007
3380 posts
5481 upvotes
Calgary
blindemboss wrote: Does this work in-store with CT money or online only?
CT money can only be redeemed in-store, but can be earned in-store and online.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
3117 posts
2107 upvotes
Toronto
ZipSpeed wrote: CT money can only be redeemed in-store, but can be earned in-store and online.
Yes, but does the code work in-store? Or is the code only usable online?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
3640 posts
4254 upvotes
Prince George
blindemboss wrote: Yes, but does the code work in-store? Or is the code only usable online?
*Usually* this promo is in-store too (scan a code, or just tell the cashier), but I see no in-store bar code or any mention of in-store in the email or on the web site this time. Maybe they're trying out online only to see how it goes
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1603 posts
3639 upvotes
So basically 25% off regular since 10% off sale has always worked with newsletter
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2007
3380 posts
5481 upvotes
Calgary
blindemboss wrote: Yes, but does the code work in-store? Or is the code only usable online?
As cheaper_than_cheap mentioned, just tell the person at the till that you're here for the friends and family event. That's usually what I do when I shop in-store and have had no issues getting the discount.
Sep 23, 2018
225 posts
195 upvotes
jdu0ng wrote: Can anyone recommend which ASICS line to go for mostly walking and casual running?
https://www.asics.com/au/en-au/mk/pronation-guide

Been wearing asics for a long time as everyday / general exercise shoes and have never let me down. Helps a lot if you know what your weight spread looks like as you walk and run and can pick a series roughly suited to your gait
Jan 3, 2013
995 posts
3914 upvotes
Toronto
I just got an email that has an in-store barcode, but it seems like a unique code. The email also mentioned 25x the CT money for "qualifying" online purchases so YMMV.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
3640 posts
4254 upvotes
Prince George
I just got that email with the in-store barcode (unique? mine ends 37777) and 25x offer too, from Triangle. It's odd that the Sport Chek and Atmosphere emails didn't mention in-store at all.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6680 posts
5358 upvotes
M-Arkham
Dynablast 2 if you want something economical and under $100, tho u might need to size up by 1/2 a size cuz toebox is a bit squish
1x Virgin $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x koodo $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
Feb 28, 2008
122 posts
37 upvotes
Anybody know if they will price adjust? I just bought a coat 2 days ago that's now 1/2 price. Thanks.
Jun 16, 2020
353 posts
710 upvotes
chilipad wrote: Anybody know if they will price adjust? I just bought a coat 2 days ago that's now 1/2 price. Thanks.
No. Return and repurchase the items
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2012
2827 posts
901 upvotes
West
I would check out the Nimbus, fantastic shoes for walking/running.
edit: I have experience with previous generation of the shoes, Nimbus 20 I think. Can't vouch for the current ones.
On the Koodo plan bandwagon 😉
May 8, 2020
168 posts
249 upvotes
For those wanting to take advantage of the 25x bonus CTM (equiv to extra 10% back in CTM), please note the fine print in the email:

"Bonus ct money will be applied to the member’s triangle rewards account 8 weeks after wednesday, december 14, 2022."

It's probably best to keep this email and set a reminder to follow up with Cdn Tire CS on Feb 8, 2023 in case the extra amount doesn't show up.
Jul 7, 2019
789 posts
651 upvotes
Any way to stack this with the $30 off code they sent via email?
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2006
1356 posts
783 upvotes
Pluto
Christmas is around the corner, gotta get myself something nice! Let's goooooo!