Expired Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] [HOT] badminton and squash racquets up to 55% off AND BOGO 50%

• Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2019 7:26 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
9556 posts
2958 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote: Nope, there is no point, you will lose the discount on the other racquet, not going to bother to waste a trip for that.
Not if you return the cheaper racket without a receipt and get a Gift Card.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
9556 posts
2958 upvotes
ritz1010 wrote: The BOGO 50 is still on but they fixed the glitch. Nothing much left in stock though.
They haven't fixed the glitch, tested and it still works. Stock is pretty much limited though and lot of the rackets have even been removed from the listing.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
2527 posts
395 upvotes
I got shipping notification email, but both the purolator and UPS tracking # is given me errors, anyone else having the same errors? Thx
Last edited by rogerrabbit168 on Mar 20th, 2019 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2004
14110 posts
3320 upvotes
what does the size of racquest mean? first time notice there's a size for badminton racquet
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Mar 18, 2019
104 posts
138 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote: You can't return without the packing slip, which is linked to the receipt on their system.
You can actually! If you don't have a receipt, they will give you store credit equal to the lowest price the item was sold for in the past 60 days. I've done it numerous times myself. That being said, I did have one instance where the manager tried to look up the transaction based on my credit card number (I guess he was suspicious?). You can just tell them it was a gift and they usually don't have an issue with it.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
6114 posts
1055 upvotes
You guys are Savage if you guys return the head racket alone. I know one of you guys will.
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
Oct 8, 2015
192 posts
78 upvotes
Toronto
kiasu wrote: what does the size of racquest mean? first time notice there's a size for badminton racquet
it is the grip size. g4 is 3.5in or 89mm for yonex, 3 3/8 in for the Head racquet.
Sep 24, 2012
890 posts
329 upvotes
Mississauga
1xTiMeR wrote: You guys are Savage if you guys return the head racket alone. I know one of you guys will.
yeah. just give the cheaper head racket to your junior club members, they will be super happy.
you have an expensive racket for 50% off, be happy with it lol
Mar 18, 2019
104 posts
138 upvotes
1xTiMeR wrote: You guys are Savage if you guys return the head racket alone. I know one of you guys will.
I mean, if you return it without a receipt you're just getting a gift card, so technically your money will still end up being spent at Sportchek anyway. I'll admit I probably will end up doing this myself, but I spend a TON of money between Atmosphere and Sportchek anyway so they've made their fare share off me already anyway
Mar 23, 2004
42001 posts
8054 upvotes
Markham
TylerG12072 wrote: You can actually! If you don't have a receipt, they will give you store credit equal to the lowest price the item was sold for in the past 60 days. I've done it numerous times myself. That being said, I did have one instance where the manager tried to look up the transaction based on my credit card number (I guess he was suspicious?). You can just tell them it was a gift and they usually don't have an issue with it.
I guess it's store dependent then. The one at Woodbine/16th insist that all shipped orders must have the packing slip and exact payment method (same credit card #) to process the return. Source: personal experience
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2006
3106 posts
498 upvotes
Gonna keep the Head as a spare, $30 for one ain't too bad
Mar 12, 2017
404 posts
286 upvotes
I also got a cover for my Duora 10 but not for my HEAD racket.
I am kind of disappointed =(.

If I went to the store and asked or called, do you think they would supply one?

EDIT: btw any recommendations on what string to use for the Duora 10? First time restringing here!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
9556 posts
2958 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote: I guess it's store dependent then. The one at Woodbine/16th insist that all shipped orders must have the packing slip and exact payment method (same credit card #) to process the return. Source: personal experience
Why do you have to tell them it was a shipped item? I can understand if it is not sold in store but the specific $30 Head one was sold in store so could technically be a gift/lost receipt.
As a moderator, I can understand where you are coming from though follow rules, don't abuse the system and so on. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
9556 posts
2958 upvotes
dptrain wrote: I also got a cover for my Duora 10 but not for my HEAD racket.
I am kind of disappointed =(.

If I went to the store and asked or called, do you think they would supply one?

EDIT: btw any recommendations on what string to use for the Duora 10? First time restringing here!
I am looking for a stringing place for the Duora 10 too.