Expired Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] [HOT] badminton and squash racquets up to 55% off AND BOGO 50%

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 1st, 2019 2:52 am
Apr 27, 2012
305 posts
117 upvotes
Ottawa
Called them about the missing points. They said it can take up to five weeks to earn the bonus points when an online purchase was made.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
2248 posts
220 upvotes
ExcelPremium wrote:
Mar 20th, 2019 11:59 am
Gonna keep the Head as a spare, $30 for one ain't too bad
+1, going to give it to my kids to play with in a couple of years
Mar 23, 2004
37613 posts
4022 upvotes
Markham
bobcat99 wrote:
Mar 20th, 2019 12:04 pm
Why do you have to tell them it was a shipped item? I can understand if it is not sold in store but the specific $30 Head one was sold in store so could technically be a gift/lost receipt.
As a moderator, I can understand where you are coming from though follow rules, don't abuse the system and so on. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Because i didn't know that I can do a return even without a receipt...anyhow I am going to give the racquet to a friend who just started playing, not a big deal. It's worth a +1 though, so thanks.

Well i dont like to abuse the system too but this is rfd lol
「もし、奇跡を起こせたら……」
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2005
2031 posts
114 upvotes
Received the shipment of my two rackets, both came with full covers AND the security tags :(
I guess I have to make a trip to a store to have them removed, or try to break it myself(hope it won't explode with the orange stain powder lol).
Mar 23, 2004
37613 posts
4022 upvotes
Markham
Just picked up mine, both racquets with no cover. Going to ask for one during my next trip to the store.
「もし、奇跡を起こせたら……」
Mar 27, 2010
75 posts
6 upvotes
deviate wrote:
Mar 19th, 2019 10:13 pm
My head racket came totally naked, not even a half cover. Did you guys get a cover? I guess for $30 I shouldn't expect much lol
Same with me. Yet to receive Z Strike. Gotta see if I'll get a cover for that one.
Mar 23, 2004
37613 posts
4022 upvotes
Markham
akt921 wrote:
Mar 20th, 2019 1:31 pm
Received the shipment of my two rackets, both came with full covers AND the security tags :(
I guess I have to make a trip to a store to have them removed, or try to break it myself(hope it won't explode with the orange stain powder lol).
I certainly won't recommend you to break the tags yourself lol
「もし、奇跡を起こせたら……」
Oct 25, 2007
850 posts
94 upvotes
Mississauga
It looks like i joined the party late..none of the clearance items with BOGO 50 are in stock entire GTA ??

Probably will go to the the store and see if any display models are in clearence similar to these price.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
8247 posts
2020 upvotes
mkannuri wrote:
Mar 20th, 2019 3:47 pm
It looks like i joined the party late..none of the clearance items with BOGO 50 are in stock entire GTA ??

Probably will go to the the store and see if any display models are in clearence similar to these price.
I have a Head racket that I can sell you for real cheap, like $30. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Ask me about the AMEX Air Miles Reserve Credit Card. A much better way to redeem your Dream Air Miles.
Sep 26, 2017
245 posts
188 upvotes
alot of you guys got the duora 10 or z strike...

i hope you guys all have strong arms and proper technique. your smashes are going nowhere if you dont lol
Mar 23, 2004
37613 posts
4022 upvotes
Markham
mkannuri wrote:
Mar 20th, 2019 3:47 pm

Seems like Z Force 2 is completely gone from the site.
「もし、奇跡を起こせたら……」
Aug 3, 2011
890 posts
142 upvotes
Toronto
rosenberg100 wrote:
Mar 20th, 2019 3:55 pm
alot of you guys got the duora 10 or z strike...

i hope you guys all have strong arms and proper technique. your smashes are going nowhere if you dont lol
We will learn Grinning Face
Jokes apart, you are right though. But then again it does not harm to get a high end Racquet at half price
Mar 25, 2010
32 posts
41 upvotes
Québec
I've read everywhere that these high end racquets require quite a bit of technical experience / knowledge to be used at their full potential... But as other said, at the price we paid I still think it's a no brainer.

Personally I played for 8 years on and off in college and went through a few racquets/strings during that time.. but I never treated myself with anything higher than 50 bucks.

I'm excited to see the difference and how it will handle. I remember playing very offensively so I bought the head heavy zf2. I'm still wondering what strings I should choose.. it has been a few years since I last played so I think I'm gonna go easy with durable strings just to get back to it. Any strings recommendation for my particular case btw?
May 26, 2005
651 posts
322 upvotes
ShinConker wrote:
Mar 20th, 2019 5:33 pm
I've read everywhere that these high end racquets require quite a bit of technical experience / knowledge to be used at their full potential... But as other said, at the price we paid I still think it's a no brainer.

Personally I played for 8 years on and off in college and went through a few racquets/strings during that time.. but I never treated myself with anything higher than 50 bucks.

I'm excited to see the difference and how it will handle. I remember playing very offensively so I bought the head heavy zf2. I'm still wondering what strings I should choose.. it has been a few years since I last played so I think I'm gonna go easy with durable strings just to get back to it. Any strings recommendation for my particular case btw?
BG65/66 seem to be the go-to all around string, maybe the Ti for more durability. BG80 for those who want more "feel" out of their racket.

I still don't have my racket(s) nor do I have shipping numbers - order still stuck on processing, but they've charged my card!
Mar 23, 2004
37613 posts
4022 upvotes
Markham
roastpuff wrote:
Mar 20th, 2019 5:43 pm
BG65/66 seem to be the go-to all around string, maybe the Ti for more durability. BG80 for those who want more "feel" out of their racket.

I still don't have my racket(s) nor do I have shipping numbers - order still stuck on processing, but they've charged my card!
if they have charged your card, your order will go through.
「もし、奇跡を起こせたら……」