Expired Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] [HOT] badminton and squash racquets up to 55% off AND BOGO 50%

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 1st, 2019 2:52 am
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2006
2652 posts
340 upvotes
Just got my racquets delivered and got em both, Z-Strike and HEAD. Only the Z-Strike got the full case.

Super happy!
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2007
4222 posts
794 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Anyone looking to return their nanoray to the store from this deal? Please PM. Thx.
Sep 16, 2013
54 posts
3 upvotes
All the top yonex racquets are out of stock now online - RFD effect in full effect Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2006
2652 posts
340 upvotes
Was able to apply the 10% off in store and grab a cover for the HEAD racquet. All is good
Sep 16, 2013
54 posts
3 upvotes
ExcelPremium wrote:
Mar 21st, 2019 2:33 am
Was able to apply the 10% off in store and grab a cover for the HEAD racquet. All is good
How did you do that? Did you take the racquets with receipt to store and then were able to apply the 10% coupon for it from the newsletter?

They didn't comment on the odd price?
May 28, 2007
62 posts
9 upvotes
Vancouver
rosenberg100 wrote:
Mar 20th, 2019 3:55 pm
alot of you guys got the duora 10 or z strike...

i hope you guys all have strong arms and proper technique. your smashes are going nowhere if you dont lol
Just played my first game last night with my new Duora 10 strung with BG80 at 26lbs and really loving it. The sound of the shuttle coming off it sounds and feels great with the setup. Everyone there commented how nice my smashes sounded lol. I think the Duora thing with two sides is a bit of a gimmick as I really didn't feel that much difference between the two. Definitely like the balance of the racket vs the normal head heavy alternatives out there especially since we mostly play doubles. Didn't feel that much toll on my arm either vs using the Armortec Power.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
8232 posts
2014 upvotes
rosenberg100 wrote:
Mar 20th, 2019 3:55 pm
alot of you guys got the duora 10 or z strike...

i hope you guys all have strong arms and proper technique. your smashes are going nowhere if you dont lol
Hmmm...you have me thinking now.
Ask me about the AMEX Air Miles Reserve Credit Card. A much better way to redeem your Dream Air Miles.
Mar 27, 2010
75 posts
6 upvotes
ExcelPremium wrote:
Mar 21st, 2019 2:33 am
I want to do this as well as I missed 10% off too. I only got HEAD racquet delivered so far though. How did you do it?
Mar 23, 2004
37598 posts
4017 upvotes
Markham
kool_buddy wrote:
Mar 21st, 2019 11:19 am
I want to do this as well as I missed 10% off too. I only got HEAD racquet delivered so far though. How did you do it?
Get the code off sportchek website, it should have a code to scan. Go in store, request them to do a refund/repurchase with the code.
「もし、奇跡を起こせたら……」
Aug 3, 2011
890 posts
142 upvotes
Toronto
so this is what i did/will do

ordered two set
I returned head without receipt for a gift card.
Will return the second set and buy back at same price saying i need to change payment mode (was suggested by cashier herself).
Pay again using gift cards.
Walk out happy.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2006
2652 posts
340 upvotes
Jamin25 wrote:
Mar 21st, 2019 10:30 am
How did you do that? Did you take the racquets with receipt to store and then were able to apply the 10% coupon for it from the newsletter?

They didn't comment on the odd price?
kool_buddy wrote:
Mar 21st, 2019 11:19 am
It took awhile for the code to come in and I didn't wanna miss the deal. So I ordered first and once I received the order, I went into the store, asked to apply the 10% code(new sign up email) to my order. I bought both rackets in and he scanned both of them. Refunded bout $18.xx back onto my card.

He was shocked at the price but just said thats a very good deal..
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
8232 posts
2014 upvotes
Stock is showing again, for the Duora 10 and the $30 head one, but the glitch has been fixed.
Ask me about the AMEX Air Miles Reserve Credit Card. A much better way to redeem your Dream Air Miles.
Jul 29, 2007
565 posts
272 upvotes
North America
Yup, their first glitch has been wrecked with another glitch - their F&F for the next few days. Hopefully, for those who missed out, the second glitch disappears leaving you the original deal. As a consolation though, for the newbie players, you can still get cheap racquets, not the expensive ones that you won't even know the difference when you play!
Thank you RFD community for helping me with spending money, I feel so poor now!
Mar 23, 2004
37598 posts
4017 upvotes
Markham
ritz1010 wrote:
Mar 21st, 2019 12:06 pm
so this is what i did/will do

ordered two set
I returned head without receipt for a gift card.
Will return the second set and buy back at same price saying i need to change payment mode (was suggested by cashier herself).
Pay again using gift cards.
Walk out happy.
Exactly. Now i sorta regret why i didnt buy 2 more...although i have 4 already...lol
「もし、奇跡を起こせたら……」
Mar 27, 2010
75 posts
6 upvotes
ExcelPremium wrote:
Mar 21st, 2019 12:10 pm
It took awhile for the code to come in and I didn't wanna miss the deal. So I ordered first and once I received the order, I went into the store, asked to apply the 10% code(new sign up email) to my order. I bought both rackets in and he scanned both of them. Refunded bout $18.xx back onto my card.

He was shocked at the price but just said thats a very good deal..
Thanks. Just received delivery of Duora Z-Strike frame (with cover) here in Mississauga. I'll think about if I should get the 10% off or not, I don't want them to go through the glitchy offer through my bill lol.

Seal is broken on my Duora Z-Strike's delivery box, should I be worried guys?

Any places that you recommend where I could get the string done for Duora Z-Strike in Mississauga? I live in Meadowvale. Appreciate your help.
angel_wing0 wrote:
Mar 21st, 2019 11:32 am
Get the code off sportchek website, it should have a code to scan. Go in store, request them to do a refund/repurchase with the code.
Thanks, angel.
Last edited by kool_buddy on Mar 21st, 2019 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.