Expired Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] [HOT] badminton and squash racquets up to 55% off AND BOGO 50%

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 1st, 2019 2:52 am
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
8231 posts
2014 upvotes
Just received the Duora 10 without the cover. If I go to a store and beg for a cover, would I get one.
Ask me about the AMEX Air Miles Reserve Credit Card. A much better way to redeem your Dream Air Miles.
Mar 23, 2004
37593 posts
4011 upvotes
Markham
bobcat99 wrote:
Mar 21st, 2019 2:20 pm
Just received the Duora 10 without the cover. If I go to a store and beg for a cover, would I get one.
You don't need to beg, as it should come with one to begin with. Bring the racquet and the receipt to a store, and they will give you one.
「もし、奇跡を起こせたら……」
Aug 3, 2011
889 posts
142 upvotes
Toronto
bobcat99 wrote:
Mar 21st, 2019 2:20 pm
The D10 cover is a special one and not the regular racquet shape. You have to have one specially if you decide to sell it after sometime.
Oct 8, 2015
132 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
does return and repurchase still work to get the 10%off applied since the glitch is fixed?
Oct 25, 2007
848 posts
93 upvotes
Mississauga
bobcat99 wrote:
Mar 20th, 2019 3:54 pm
I have a Head racket that I can sell you for real cheap, like $30. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Sure why not...can you send the link/model that you want to sell ?
Oct 8, 2015
132 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Racquet from sportchek comes with strong?
cheap ones do, high-ends don’t. choice of string and tension is a very personal thing.
Jul 29, 2007
565 posts
272 upvotes
North America
Yeah, post #238 or #239 mentioned the strings that most people use - BG65 for all multi-purpose/player-style string.
There are so many things that I look at in a racquet - overall flex of the racquet and the string tension, the quality build of string/racquet

For me I use the default strings on the racquet, if it breaks, I use the BG65 for those lower end/cheaper racquets.
For more advanced players, they may want to get the BG80 or the Nanogy 95 - both from Yonex.

BG80 is a harder feeling string, I recommend it for people who would use it as a more offensive racquet and smashes.
Nanogy 95 is a better overall string for durability than the BG65, if you can get it on sale, it should cost similar to BG65.
Thank you RFD community for helping me with spending money, I feel so poor now!
Oct 25, 2007
848 posts
93 upvotes
Mississauga
sorry guys..just got confused with the glitches..so what did i missed and whats really avilable out there right now..
gone thru few posts but could not understand.. :-(
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
8231 posts
2014 upvotes
ritz1010 wrote:
Mar 21st, 2019 4:08 pm
The D10 cover is a special one and not the regular racquet shape. You have to have one specially if you decide to sell it after sometime.
Just saw the racket after coming home, shouldn't have any issue fitting into a standard cover.
Ask me about the AMEX Air Miles Reserve Credit Card. A much better way to redeem your Dream Air Miles.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
5100 posts
530 upvotes
ZF2 back in stock. Glitch is now over.
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
May 28, 2007
62 posts
9 upvotes
Vancouver
mkannuri wrote:
Mar 21st, 2019 5:33 pm
sorry guys..just got confused with the glitches..so what did i missed and whats really avilable out there right now..
gone thru few posts but could not understand.. :-(
There was a glitch where you could add a discounted racket (ie filler head for $30) and then add a top of the range full priced racket , like the DUORA Z strike at $269, and it would mark it down 50%. Usually for this type of deal, the 2nd racket needs to be of equal or lesser value..

Glitch is fixed, so you probably won't be able to get anything at the moment.