[Sport Chek] [HOT] badminton and squash racquets up to 55% off AND BOGO 50%

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 1st, 2019 2:52 am
Sep 16, 2013
54 posts
3 upvotes
ExcelPremium wrote:
Mar 21st, 2019 12:10 pm
It took awhile for the code to come in and I didn't wanna miss the deal. So I ordered first and once I received the order, I went into the store, asked to apply the 10% code(new sign up email) to my order. I bought both rackets in and he scanned both of them. Refunded bout $18.xx back onto my card.

He was shocked at the price but just said thats a very good deal..
I will have to give it a try.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
8242 posts
2020 upvotes
mkannuri wrote:
Mar 21st, 2019 4:42 pm
Sure why not...can you send the link/model that you want to sell ?
Here you go.
https://www.sportchek.ca/categories/sho ... =332593893

Actually link is not coming up properly but if you search HEAD Helix Badminton Racquet on the Sportchek site you will see it listed at 55% off, down to $29.98
Ask me about the AMEX Air Miles Reserve Credit Card. A much better way to redeem your Dream Air Miles.
Mar 23, 2004
37608 posts
4022 upvotes
Markham
alexn08d wrote:
Mar 21st, 2019 4:22 pm
does return and repurchase still work to get the 10%off applied since the glitch is fixed?
yes, the store will just manually adjust the price base on the receipt.
「もし、奇跡を起こせたら……」
Feb 25, 2006
98 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
Was patiently waiting and finally received z force 2 and head racquets. Both with cases, and got to string it now. Thanks op.
Oct 8, 2015
132 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
angel_wing0 wrote: yes, the store will just manually adjust the price base on the receipt.
guess i will just bring in the receipt alone to ask for it. thanks for the info
Verified Rep
Dec 5, 2010
484 posts
192 upvotes
Toronto
rogerrabbit168 wrote:
Mar 20th, 2019 10:36 am
I got shipping notification email, but both the purolator and UPS tracking # is given me errors, anyone else having the same errors? Thx
Hello Rogerrabbit168,

Please email us with your tracking number to customer.care@purolator.com and we can verify your shipments transit for you.

Kind Regards,

Vanessa
Customer Care Team
Coordinator - Social Media & Testing
www.purolator.com
Customer Care Team / Purolator Inc.

E-mail: customer.care@purolator.com / Twitter Handle: @PurolatorHelp
Oct 25, 2007
850 posts
94 upvotes
Mississauga
bobcat99 wrote:
Mar 21st, 2019 10:56 pm
Here you go.
https://www.sportchek.ca/categories/sho ... =332593893
Actually link is not coming up properly but if you search HEAD Helix Badminton Racquet on the Sportchek site you will see it listed at 55% off, down to $29.98
Thanks Bob, Sorry i misunderstood and I thought you were offering the high end model like DUORA ?? for that price that you got due to the glitch.
I saw the Head Helix model is around the same price ($30) few times in store.
Well if you dont need it and it was stung, please PM me to exchange as i might give it to my son as spare one.
Oct 25, 2007
850 posts
94 upvotes
Mississauga
gunmetalgrey wrote:
Mar 21st, 2019 6:21 pm
There was a glitch where you could add a discounted racket (ie filler head for $30) and then add a top of the range full priced racket , like the DUORA Z strike at $269, and it would mark it down 50%. Usually for this type of deal, the 2nd racket needs to be of equal or lesser value..

Glitch is fixed, so you probably won't be able to get anything at the moment.
thank you gunmetal for explaining.. as usual i missed all the best deals..no matter how many times i decide to watch RFD hot deals thread, but i keep failing :-(

Well hope some one who got excess and can PM me for that glitch price. (too optimistic :-)
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
2243 posts
220 upvotes
PurolatorHelp wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 10:41 am
Hello Rogerrabbit168,

Please email us with your tracking number to customer.care@purolator.com and we can verify your shipments transit for you.

Kind Regards,

Vanessa
Customer Care Team
Coordinator - Social Media & Testing
www.purolator.com
Hi Vanessa,

the Purolator tracking finally worked yesterday (on day of delivery)

thx
Apr 27, 2012
305 posts
117 upvotes
Ottawa
I got my 2 z strikes today.... One with a case the other not. To get a case do you just show up at the store and ask for one?

BTW, thanks to whomever showed us the glitch!
Apr 23, 2018
15 posts
13 upvotes
benzylique wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 4:01 pm
I got my 2 z strikes today.... One with a case the other not. To get a case do you just show up at the store and ask for one?

BTW, thanks to whomever showed us the glitch!
My duora's case was a little ripped at one location so I brought it with me to my local Sportcheck to exchange it (with packing slip). They found an undamaged case and exchanged it for me no prob. My Head Helix racquet did not come with a case, so I asked them if they could give me a case for it as well (I did not have this racquet with me). They asked to see the order confirmation/invoice and went and found me a case. This was my experience at least, so maybe bring the packing slip/order confirmation with you at the very least? Hope it goes smoothly for you. :)
Mar 12, 2017
235 posts
124 upvotes
milktbbt wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 10:00 pm
My duora's case was a little ripped at one location so I brought it with me to my local Sportcheck to exchange it (with packing slip). They found an undamaged case and exchanged it for me no prob. My Head Helix racquet did not come with a case, so I asked them if they could give me a case for it as well (I did not have this racquet with me). They asked to see the order confirmation/invoice and went and found me a case. This was my experience at least, so maybe bring the packing slip/order confirmation with you at the very least? Hope it goes smoothly for you. :)
Nice! I will def try this
Sep 16, 2013
54 posts
3 upvotes
Jamin25 wrote:
Mar 21st, 2019 8:15 pm
I will have to give it a try.
Wasn't able to get the 10% coupon to work retroactively on the racquets. Also did not give me covers for the head racquets, at least at my closest location, I may check elsewhere if I am in the area. I could return them for gift cards but I will likely keep them to give away to new players.
May 26, 2005
651 posts
322 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote:
Mar 20th, 2019 6:18 pm
if they have charged your card, your order will go through.
Still stuck on processing... the customer care on the phone are not much help, only saying that they can only escalate and wait for a response.
Dec 15, 2018
11 posts
8 upvotes
I have a $20 off $100 Sportchek code I don't need (exp March 31 2019)

82FT31KA3V71OD302L