Expired Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] [HOT] badminton and squash racquets up to 55% off AND BOGO 50%

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 1st, 2019 2:52 am
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
8251 posts
2026 upvotes
Used the Duora 10 for the first time yesterday, got it done with BG80 at 26. Solid racket, no issues with arm hurting after smashes, great if you have a weak backhand and want to to clear.
Loved it.
Ask me about the AMEX Air Miles Reserve Credit Card. A much better way to redeem your Dream Air Miles.
Sep 16, 2013
54 posts
3 upvotes
Enjoyed using the new Duora 10 for doubles. Took a while to get used to the longer frame but I did feel superior to my basic racquet once I got used to it particularly for smashes. I transferred over my towel grip to it as I like those grips a little worn in and the fresh towel grip was too big around it, but now I need to find a way to wear in future ones. Maybe running it through my next wash dry cycle a few times, lol, I think the last grip shrank over time. Or maybe I can buy a towel grip to measure for the duora grip size.

The deal still works for pickleball racquets... for anyone that plays, is the $130 Head Extreme Tour Pickleball Paddle is the one to go for, or is there a reason to go for one of the cheaper racquets?